Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestion

Go down 
+12
Jim
Kurokon Shikyo
Dellapero+
Kuro Bleak
Koori Yuki
Ishpaleum
Methias
Kyouga
Hollows
Soren Kiyomeru
Mai Natsumi
Hayami Rentai
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro Bleak

Kuro Bleak

Suggestion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 am

Second that. High rank members should at the VERY least give 2 decent paragraphs per post.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:43 am

Quote :
The real issue lies with what you said. Espada are Captain Level, give or take. The Octava Espada has a whole 50 points less than the average Captain.
Yes, einstein. Thats what Toshiro said in the Manga/Anime. Im going by what he said. And no, maybe 0-3 should be higher than a Captain-Rank, because the rest were handled by one captain, meaning maybe they were equal or a little less then captain.

And methias, you need to watch your mouth.
Quote :
My point on this is that if you can't RP more than 3 fucking lines you don't deserve the rank you're given. Fact.
You do NOT need to be cursing - for any reason whatsoever. It's not my fault people post 3 lines here - to watch it, jerk.

But also, what you said here...

Quote :
That there is a massive racial inbalance, and you're still ignoring my point of 'All Race Leaders should be equal in strength'. How to fix this? Either make all the Espada have the same stats, or have different levels for each Captain to match the Espada inbalance. Overall, the Arrancar group would have a weaker balance of people in comparison to the Soul Society based on sheer numbers

That is a good idea. But i would also like to add something onto that, if you'd like?

Let's let all the Captains start off with the SAME points - 200. But each squad captain gets a freebie.

Squad 10 would get a permanent (free) +20 to strength
Squad 2 would get a permanent (free) 20+ to speed

And it goes by squad specifics ect ect. Because as you said - each captain is different from another, and some are faster by alot - and that could be pulled off by doing squad specific bonuses.

As for the Espada, you're right, too. But 0-3, they weren't Captain class, they were higher. As the Primera was fought by 2 captains, Berrighan was fought by Soifon and her Lt. Harribel... Idr if it was JUST Toshiro or not... But Toshiro was smart... so screw that... lol.

And since Ulquiorra was very strong for his rank, let's make it 0-4 = Higher than average captain rank

5-9 = Normal captain class.

That sound good?

And yes kuro, you are right. I really dont like how much slack ims eeing when it comes to RPing on this site - people are lazy and only post a little bit. And i RP very well and sometimes it rubs off on me a little bit - as simply im not given much to respond to.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:53 am

Quote :

And methias, you need to watch your mouth.
Quote:
My point on this is that if you can't RP more than 3 fucking lines you don't deserve the rank you're given. Fact.
You do NOT need to be cursing - for any reason whatsoever. It's not my fault people post 3 lines here - to watch it, jerk.

Sorry, it gets to me when I see people who clearly can do better, but chose not to either due to laziness or...Well, laziness.

My point about Captains was that as things stand in Bleach, Shunsui is generally better in every way than Toshiro. He is like the gap between Grimmjow and Tia Harribel. But he himself said Toshiro will be stronger when he gets older. That's what I mean by the gap, not stat distribution, but the fact that some are just generally more powerful in every way. The gap isnt too much, so sticking with what you said about certain squads recieving a bonus would work fine I believe.

Espada seems to be fine the way you put it. Atleast someone see's it in my point of view xD. That should theorectically bring Captains average to around 220, which would mean really that the Race Leaders should go up a bit more.

Lastly, what you've listed about the Captains would imply that Espada Nobilities could come into play (Example; 8th Espada (I think) had the self proclaimed Fastest Sonido, Nnoitra had the hardest Hierro). Would that come into play in the same way? Or would they simply be titles?

Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:56 am

I believe that yes - they should come into play. The nobilities would do a wonder for everyone ^^
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:03 am

Stamina (The average of the TOTAL amount of points you have, and how long your character can fight. Know that this is for ALL battle topics. If you fight in a topic and end up with 5 stamina, and you enter another battle thread, you will have 5 stamina! This will reset when the Forum's clock strikes 12:00AM)

Strength (Character's physical strength)

Defense (Character's defensive capabilities, such as blocking)

Speed (How fast your character is at using Shunpo/Sonido ect ect)

Reiatsu (How much reiatsu your character has, and how strong they are with their spiritual attacks, and how high their kido is.)

----------------

My final point of the day before I make myself sound like more of an ass xD.

I suggest removing Reiatsu from the list. Why? Basically, even if we changed it to Reiryoku, it's a persons general strength. It should come under Stamina. Aka, Total points = Reiatsu / Reiryoku. In its position, we should add something unique for every race.

Example: Arrancar.

Stand-alone stat: Cero (How potent your Cero is. How strong it is, how much damage it does. Above x amount of points, allows for Oscuras).

Or, Shinigami

Stand-alone stat: Kido (How effective you are at Kido. This can make a low level Kido devastating, and if you have above y in this stat, you can fire Kido without incantation) - Having above the y stat would be the only way you could use 90+ kido too. Not every Captain has the capability to use Black Coffin, and it would award those who use Kido a lot to truly shine using this stat.

Finally, lets go with... Vizard.

Stand-Alone Stat: Mask Control (How long you can have your mask on for, and what abilities you can use with it. Above 'A' allows for Cero, above 'B' allows for High Speed Regeneration. For every 10 points in this stat, increase your base Mask time by 1 post.)

Agree or disagree?
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:05 am

Sorry for the double post once more, don't want you to post without reading this too >.< - But for Vizard, the reason Kido doesn't come under there is because I personally believe the Mask should be a good replacement for Kido. If going from Shinigami to Vizard, and you were a master of Kido then, you keep that Kido, but cannot use it without mask on... Or something... My idea needs work, clearly, but you get the gyst of it.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 am

Hmm - well the mask duration is already decided on one's application. So, for the Vizard - maybe something else?

Other than that - yes, i do agree. ^^ Im glad i have someone who is willing to give suggestions =D it's a big help, i appreciate it, Methias =D

EDIT:: I read ur double post. How about we just get rid of the mask duration and keep kido?
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:10 am

It should work fine. They are, after all, a Shinigami. So why not? :]
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:12 am

Alright =D it seems like it's settled.

As for the increae of power from a Captain's, what should 0-4 Espadas get? Need to know before i edit my initial post.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Bleak

Kuro Bleak

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:26 am

They should be the ones with Segunda Etapa.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 am

I'd say 0-4 would be 350 for the fourth and add ten for each rank higher since those espada were roughly two times captain power, that would make only the cero exactly double and the others abit lower. Also, I think ex espada should get lower stats then the real thing if they start as ex. We have to many damn ex espada..have like 3 ex cero espada. Stops making espada special.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 pm

hmm. no. too too much. everything is being decided - but we're not changing it to 300+. nothing is getting changed to a new hundreds place.
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Quote :
Vizards

And for Vizard masks, they do REALLY help vizards, as proved in the manga/anime, so something like a 15-20 point boost in every stat (exept Stamina)

And if a Vizard were to of acheived a Resurreccion, it'd add another 15-20 point boost to each stat (excluding stamina)

Just a note on this bit. Yeah, the Vizards mask helps A LOT, but what you're saying there is that the mask is more of a boost than a Bankai. That gives you another 45-60 points overall. You said before you don't want people going to a new hundred at base stats, but the Vizard Leader will go much over that if they got their Resurreccion aswell. You're looking at 380 points at the start. I'm sure you can see my point, although I agree they deserve a stat increase in both. Maybe being allowed to allocate a set amount of points for each form would be a better idea for all races?

Also, assuming Resurreccion (Vizard) is equal to Segunda Etapa, can we assume that this form gains a stat bonus too? This goes for Quincy's Final Form aswell (Which we can again assume that they would gain even more than all the Vizard bonus' altogether due to the fact that the power gain in this form should be by far the strongest because it's an ability that requires your powers. 1 shot from Uryu defeated Mayuri's bankai remember.)
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:52 pm

guys i dont think were going to get a stat system hopefully, they are too flawed simple as that, and they ruin the fact of leadership and other things, like fairness, or almost anything if you think about it
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Seriously you turn on a stat system we will kill this site there is barely any site that use this and do you think that people would follow the stat system Noooooo it places restrictions on imaginative ideas because the other person can't rp well enough to counter attack here. As well if you favor one race over another then your going to have a flood to that race also people are going to say "When I go into bankai I x10 to all stats" then your going to have problems that the stat system is confusing and nothing more then a big mess and a waste of time. Most people detest stat systems and if you've gone through this many post and not gotten any idea's then we are probably not going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:01 pm

thank you soren, and now to tia harribel for weather
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Well, I'm not tia harribel, as you can planly see, but i'm with the Prince of Madness, also called Kensai.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:32 am

prince? aww hell no im the fucking GOD on madness ;D
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:11 am

i agree 100% with Kensai
about the whole stat system thing, in a way bringing in a stat system sucks all the fun out of RPing all together.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:49 pm

So ha.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Well, if you all say so. It doesnt suck fun - it pushes people to work instead of slack their asses off. But whatever, if you all can't see how simple this is - and just cling to all of this simply because you all don't WANT a stat system - and can't actually look and see what it would DO for everything - then whatever.

You all speak saying it's makes it unfair - which is honestly doesnt. I'll TELL you what is unfair. It is unfair for people to be a friggin 4th seat - (a cocky 4th seat) and think just because you've been in 1 training thread your ready to fight and MURDER your lieutenant. It's not fair that you're a Lieutenant that can fend off Kenpachi & Soren (and i think it might have been one other one ... im not sure). It's not fair for the Espada to believe they are LEAGUES ahead of the other Espada simply because they are 1 or 2 numbers below (below as in closer to 0) than them.

It is unfair that simply because you have an awesome power - that doesnt mean you win all the fights - and it doesnt mean YOU are powerful.

And i have an example. Ill use a video game (which is close enough to RP).

As you all know, in video games, you have buttons and sticks to press and move which control your character in/on the game. Most of the time - your character is given a power - maybe more than just one.

Samurai Warriors - Nobunaga Oda. He has 2 powers - one which gives him a defensive orb around his body made out of energy. Another which does the same, but strengthens his weapon. They BOTH have 3 stages - the third being his final.

Thats a badass power - but simply because you have a power doesnt mean you'll win. I'll share an experience. In the game, Mitsuheide Akechi kills Nobunaga, and Mitsuheibe - e doesnt really have POWERS... He was simply better than Nobounaga - and that was determined by his level and his stats. His mousou, strength, speed, dexterity, defense ect ect were all stronger than Nobunagas. And do you think in the game, that if you didnt have those stats, Mitsuhide would have won? No - because there wasnt anything showing the limits of the character STRENGTH wise. DEFENSE wise. SPEED wise. DEXTERITY WISE!

If you all can't see how simple this all is - and say that having stats is unfair and it sucks the fun out of RPing - then think about this. When you play your DARLING video games - what do you do? You work. And what do you work for? To level up mr.mittens so he becomes more powerful. Your character doesnt just get more powerful from killing one person. It takes time and it takes effort. If all of you wish to sit here and say things which are untrue, then so be it. I end all of this with an angry message.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:01 pm

The reason stats work in video games is because the game itself is built off the stats system. Games like mmorpgs are like that where you can grind and such to get stronger. And guess what most mmorpg's are unfair especially if your new and pking is allowed. So were trying to elimnate the noob experince -.-

This way it comes down to how smart you are simple as that. Not how well you rp. How smart you are. Some of the greatest rpers are idots. And some of our weakest arent exsactly stupid. Its all about level of intelligence when in a world it comes down to book smarts. Its nice to roleplay in a world that survial depends on how smart of a fighter you are. So yes stats ruin the experince becuase then its like playing a sweet game like the samurai one you mentioned without grpahics which kinda kills it. Ive seen sites with stats. Ive even joined a few and so far ive only found one site that uses stats thats managed to surivie and thats cause that site has rougly 8000 registed members with like 30 on every day. A small site like this wont survive a shift to a stats system.

The main reason people call it unfair is because awsome rpers will join later on in the game when all the good ranks are filled and be forced into a shitty charcter postion stats wise. Which means despite how well they can rp it takes them forever to go anywhere because everyone above them reconizes there skill and wont fight them.

Be angry all you like but a this site would not survive a stats system change right now. Mabey like 5 years down the road at the sooest and thats assumeing we can draw in a good portion of people between now and then.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Isnt it like that either wat?
Quote :
The main reason people call it unfair is because awsome rpers will join later on in the game when all the good ranks are filled

Stats or not - there arent 2 captains of the same division. Stats or not - youll run out of good positions -_-... You people seriously just keep controdivting yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Now can someone delete or lock this topic, please?
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:49 am

Should we take a vote?
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Information :: Help Desk-
Jump to: