Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ace's Fate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Kyouga distanced himself from Ace. "I always had the intention of helping you. It's just that some Shinigami still find the Vizard taboo, but that will change with the 14th Squad. Listen Ace, you can beat me up as much as you want, but I will not harm you. Besides, aren't we friends, Ace?" Kyouga said and asked Ace, understanding that he just wanted to become more than a Shinigami. They were in a remote area of Karakura, fairly close to the Vizard Base. All Kyouga wanted was Ace's trust and respect.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:16 pm

She was right. These two were not any help. Pointing his weapons out, Ace smirked. He was tired of the charade. "I'm sorry, buddy. But you are no help to me at this point. BANK...!" Before he could finished the words, he had vanished to another part of Karakura town.

Ace face showed signs of confusion. He was not in the right place. He was off somewhere in the town. Looking at Kyouga, he placed his arms down. He was not in need of Bankai. "So, you are going to help me?" He asked. "Friends, I would not call us that. After you help me. Then we might see." He added.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:25 pm

"I'm sorry that you were put on this wild goose chase, but I've come to the conclusion that the only way to turn you into a Vizard would be to fuse you with a hollow. I'm sorry, but it must be done, Ace. I will lure a hollow with your exact strength here, and you must let it devour you. Once that happens, you must fight for control. Fortunately, I won't start this if you aren't ready." Kyouga explained calmly to Ace. "Are you ready to decide your own fate, Ace?" Kyouga asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Ace eyes bulged out of his head. He was not sure if that was the right was to do things. The right way to do things. All he was sure of was the fact he had to be at full power. Or he thought. Standing in place he began to raise his Reiatsu. As he reached the power limit of his normal form, he went into Shikai. "Asobi Watashi ni Utsukushii Barādo" With that he let his power rise once more.

"Are you sure that we need one as powerful as me?" He asked once he reached his limit again, he braced the himself. Arms out to his side and the energy around his body glowing a gold and silver. His aura was beautiful, then he released the power with one phrase. "BANKI!" With that he quickly went into a new stance and his power limit was reached quickly with no effort.

Smiling he looked Kyouga. "So, is this what you were talking about?" He asked waiting for a reply. He figured that this is what the Espada was talking about. Kyouga said he had to find a hollow as strong as Ace and this was it. He was at full power. His energy crushing almost anything in his path.

Now all he had to do was wait for the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Kyouga nodded politely as he closed his eyes and widened his pesquita. The one that Kyouga found that was most compatible with Ace was an Adjuchas. "Ace, he's a quick one, and he's very compatible you. You'll have to defeat him in your inner world to gain control. Ace, be aware that he'll look just like you, but different. Here he comes, just let it happen." Kyouga said calmly as he became Ace's shadow. After Kyouga did this, the Adjuchas was a yard away from Ace.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Ace looked at Kyouga. He was confused a bit. Then he heard what type he was going to be facing. "Wait did you say Adjuchas?" e asked as the hollow latched on to him. Ace, began to fight it off, not sure that this was the right way to go by this. As the hollow tried to eat him it, slowly began to succeed. "Get off." He said holding the creature back from eating him whole. Then out of no where he let it eat him.

He waited for a while and then the panic set in. Ace began to fight it as if he never fought before. He did not want to be eaten by this thing. The inside of the hollow began to look like a forest. It was the forest from Ace's Zanpakutou. He hated the forest. If this was true Then that meant that Ace was about to go head to head with his Zanpakutou once more.

Walking around the area Ace sighed a sigh of fear. The forest was dark, but it always had music playing. He hated how eerie the music sounded when he was inside. Walking he called for his Zanpakutou. "Utsukushii, are you here, buddy?" His voice echoed in the area, as he made way to the center of the forest he heard a noise and jumped. Utsukushii enjoyed playing pranks, but he was a tad of a jerk, when it came to Ace being there without purpose.

With the noise he heard he looked to the top of the trees. His Zanpakutou was known for jumping into the trees and not staying still.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Kyouga came out of the shadow just as Ace was attacked, and he Sonidoed to the top of a building. Kyouga hoped that Ace would be okay, but he noticed that the Adjuchas was starting to gain a fearsome humanoid form. Anyway, he knew that the Adjuchas was actually starting to become a Vasto Lorde. "A very good match indeed. Ace, if you survive this, you will have great power." Kyouga said calmly towards the now Vasto Lorde. "This could be interesting..." Kyouga said with a smile.

OOC: Ace, please separate what happens in your inner world and the outside world, from now on. Also, since your inner hollow isn't a natural part of your psyche, he needs a name. This name needs to refer to the hollow part of you, and please be creative if you can.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Ace continued to walk in the woods. "Okay, Utsukushii. Where are you?" Ace was getting worried even Utsukushii was not this mean. As Ace turned to go to back he rubbed his eyes. Looking clearer he squinted. "Hey, Utsukushii are you okay?" He asked as he got closer to the figure. The figure looked like Ace, but was pale and had glowing red eyes. Looking to his arms he grinned. Ace remembered that he came into the world in Bankai, but Utsukushii was not the girly banshee he came to know.

This was not his Zanpakutou. The creature made its way to Ace rapidly. Legs moving like a busted image on an old television. He spoke not just made an eerie noise. Clinking his blades together Ace took his stance. "Who are you?" He asked, with that question the creature attacked Ace. The Vice-Captain slashed at the creature as he jumped back. "You are not my Zanpakutou!" He said as he charged to the creature.

The battled on the inside seemed tamed compared to what was happening on the outside.
While Ace was fighting on the inside to take control of his mind, he was fighting even harder on the outside to keep his body. The Hollow whom had morphed into a Vasto Lorde was fighting to keep the body to himself and Ace was not about to let that happen. Finally taking over the arms and hands of his body Ace reached for the face of his hollow form.

But sudden he stopped moving. The creature as if possessed began to fight with himself. From what it did not know was that Ace was putting up a very tough fight for his body, mind and soul. As the arm of the Vasto Lorde had risen again it ripped at the mask and Ace let out a cry that quickly began to sound ghostly as it came out. "Aaaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Kyouga sonidoed down to Ace's hollowfied body as he saw his start to dehollowfy. Kyouga smiled as he saw that Ace was making good progress in becoming a Vizard. Good, he's resisting his inner hollow very well. His will is really strong if he hasn't attempted to attack me yet. Kyouga thought happily as he crossed his arms, proud of himself and Ace.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 am

In his inner world Ace had fell to the ground, not injured, but pushing his hollow down. His Golden eyes lit brightly as he fought the creature. "You do not belong here." He said as he ran towards the hollow. Sticking his arms out as he did so. Ace the Vice-Captain made tracks towards the hollow he jumped, placing his arms above his head. In a single motion Ace spun, hard. Doing a cork screw. The spin was fast and the wind was pulling debris from all over.

Then it struck, swatting at Ace, the hollow knocked the shinigami out of the air. Ace's body fell to the ground and bounced back up. Doing a rotation the man, landed on his feet. "Where is your name?" He asked as he took on his stance. The creature just opened his mouth and released that same eerie sound from before and Ace smirked as he began to twirl his Zanpakutous. "Fine don't speak to me." He said attempting the same attack from before. The only difference was the spin was more of a front flip type ordeal.

As he made his way to the creature, Ace barked out a phrase. "Oto Himei!" The blast or sound wave came from a closer range than Ace normally gets. So he was proud. The Vasto Lorde hollow attempted to swat once more, but the hand he used was cut off. Not only that, but his ear drums had been destroyed.

On the outside the hollow form Ace had shifted once more as the two fought within the beast. It was epic, the fight for power kept going from one to the other. Ace had once again gripped his face and tugged at the mask. This time he let out a fierce scream for help. "Help...M-me!" His voice showing signs of the eerie sound from within his inner world.

As they battled for control the outside body began to show signs of the damage. The arm the hollow had control over gripped his ear. As if fighting a high pitched noise. Then the arm dropped and began to tug at the mask. Ace once more screamed out in pain "Aaaah!"

His voice showing true pain, that none like him could have imagine. Ace's masked covered face glanced over at Kyouga showing hate and hunger for the Espada. As the battle for the arms went one the legs of the beast Sonido towards Kyouga. Its skin jumping and moving eerily. Once he was in front of Kyouga he let out a high pitched wail, that could shatter some of the strongest metals known.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 am

The high pitched scream didn't seem to affect Kyouga at all. In response, Kyouga frowned and pushed the Vasto Lorde away from him. This would definitely force the Vasto Lorde to fall on his back at the location where it was standing. "First of all, it's very rude to scream in someones face. Besides, your a Vasto Lorde, screaming like an animal is very beneath your status. You could at least introduce yourself to me. Of coarse, I have no need to reintroduce myself." Kyouga said calmly to the Vasto Lorde. Honestly, this Vasto Lorde didn't have any manners.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:34 am

The Shinigami known to all as Ace was flung into a giant tree, as he attempted to get up off the ground the hollow did something that was on his level. His arms morphed into that of his zanpakutous and with a swift swoop of the arms he released Oto Himei. The blast was close range and it was on the path for Ace. The young Vice-Captain smirked as he rolled out of the direct path of the blast, Ace released a blast of his on. "Oto Katta!" The blast soared fast as it collided with Oto Himei, getting inside of the blast and breaking it up from within.

"Think again." He said as he collapsed to the ground. It seemed that Ace was losing the battle. Standing up he gave a grin that showed off his canine teeth. "Listen, you seem to be a great fighter. I give you that, but I want my body and you can't have it." He said as he darted towards the man. Ace heard the voice of the Espada deep within his head and then he heard a ghostly wail, turning towards the hollow he jumped back.

"BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanShi!" The scream rivaled that of his Zanpakutous. Ace just continued on the war path.

On the outside the hollow was taking on the form of Ace with a Mask on. The Hollow form of Ace was still putting on a fight with itself. Then it grew a mouth on the mask and wailed once more, its name. "Banshi!" Trying to get off its back, but could not because of the internal battle he was either winning or losing. His body had on the clothing that Ace was wearing, but the colors and the fabric seemed new.

As he flipped and turned over the mask he wore was solid white in the center, but the edges gave the illusion of blood dripping down the sides with lightening trails running through it. Then once again the hands went for the mask. This time pulling harder as Ace's voice and Banshi's being heard in a combination of the two. "Let go!" The sound they made was eerie to the point of bones getting goose bumps from the sound.

Standing up right quickly it stood there Red Eyes just glowing brightly. The beast was not moving in either sense. It was as if it had became a statue. The truth of the matter was it decided to take the fight to Ace fully inside. Winner takes all.

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 am

"I see... This might very well be the finale. Who shall be the victor, Ace or Banshi?" Kyouga said and asked himself calmly as he watched the end of the struggle come into effect. He wondered what would happen in the end. Would Banshi become an Arrancar, or would Ace become a Vizard. Either way, the result would come.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Ace attacked the hollow and the hollow fought back. The Vice-Captain had started to sway in strength. Each attack Ace did was countered if not destroyed by a blast of equal or greater strength. Ace stopped and attempted to catch his breath as he did this the Hollow shot a cero his way. Ace quickly bounced off a tree behind him and onto another. With his blade in the air began to make two triangles in the air.

The way he formed the triangle made a star and as he did so he spoke. "Bakudo Number 30: Shitotsu Sansen." The Kido blast formed two triangles in the style of a Star. As the star headed towards Banshi, Ace performed another Kido. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" With the proper hands signs preformed, he finished the incantation. "Hadou 31: Shakkahou"

As the blast left his hand he flash stepped behind the creature blades around his mask. "You move. You die." He said jumping out of the way as the blast hit the hollow. The woodland area began to revert back to its former dark and demented world. Even with the hollow captured and beaten the forest was creepy.

Turning around he looked for Utsukushii Barādo. "Looking for something or someone?" That eerie voice, so loud and ear shattering. Looking at the hollow he smirked. "Tell, me where is Utsukushii Barādo?" The hollows mask glared in his direction, then the mouth appeared. "He is closer than you think." With that Ace placed his blades on the mans neck and mask.

Then it happened Utsukushii face appeared onto the Hollows body.

On the outside of the hollows body, it sat by idly. Ace reached for the mask and began to pull. He tugged and tugged until it began to give way. As the Vice-Captain pulled he let out a hell of a ghostly Wail. "Baaaaaaaaaanshiiiiii!" With that he pulled the mask. It broke, Ace kneeled over in pain and gasping for air. The sky began to slowly turn dark and Ace gave his trademarked smile and laughed. "Man, that was a doozy." With those word he collapsed on the ground.

Eyes up words, face shining bright with laughter. "So, what happens next?" He asked with a chuckle.

Last edited by Ace Ketchi-Kane on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:28 pm

"You now have three paths before you, Ace. You may decide to join the Vizards, become independent, or join the pacifist group known as Kurosu. Regardless of which path you take, I will honor it and respect it." Kyouga said calmly as he offered a hand. Now, which path is it that you wish to take?" Kyouga asked calmly as he offered his hand, hoping that Ace had made his decision.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Ace looked at the man. "Tell, me, who are the Kurosu? I mean I have never heard of them." He said looking at the Espada. His blade in his hand. Quickly he powered down. Going back to his normal wear. "The power." He said to him. "So, tell me who are they. Do I have anymore choices?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:28 pm

"Kurasu is a small group of people, both Arrancar and Vizards, that protect the 'peace' of Hueco Mundo. Kurosu has no grudge against the Soul Society, but it will attack Las Noches if the Espada disrupt the peace or attempt to attack it. It's also possible to be a member of Kurosu and the Vizards at the same time. So, I suppose you have four choices actually." Kyouga said calmly to Ace. Kyouga knew that it was Ace's decision to choose his own fate, but he was merely giving him as many options as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:59 pm

"There has to be someone else out there than can help me." Ace said to the man. The sound of his voice was different. It was stern. He wanted to do this on his own, but now he needed to get full control over this. "Okay, I was told by that guy Shinji, to talk to Kisuke Urahara. I know him, but what I want to know is can he help me or the Vizards, without me losing my rank in the Gotei 13?" With that he placed his Zanpakutou on his side and sat on the ground.

Ace was not a truly serious person, so when he went into a handstand he giggled. "Just wondering, can they help me. And if so, can I still be on my own ... technically?"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 pm

"Yes, the Vizards can help you. However, I would stay with them because the 14th Squad will be created. Theoretically, this means all squad members would be capable of Bankai. Even I am excited myself. However, if you go on your own, you will be hunted down since you aren't a Substitute Shinigami. I'm afraid that your fellow Captain will leak everything in time. It is because of this that you must join the Vizard, if you still want to be in the Gotei. At this point, rank is completely meaningless for you. Dedication, strength, and training, is what will determine where you stand. I'm sure Shinji already told you the details of the Squad." Kyouga said calmly to Ace. "I can give you extra training when needed, but you must make your final decision. Your decision will impact your life from this point on." Kyouga added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:48 pm

"I will take my chances with Kisuke. And when I am ready I will think about joining Shinji and his friends." He told the man. Looking at him he smiled. "If I need your help, I will meet you in Hueco Mundo." He said to the Espada. "So, I will take my time on making my choice." He said sitting fully on the ground.

Last edited by Ace Ketchi-Kane on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 pm

"Very well, I shall leave you to yourself then... Take care, Ace." Kyouga said with a smile as he Sonidoed away. Kyouga wasn't concerned with Ace's decision, he just wanted the man to be happy. Yet, he didn't know what to expect form the boy.

EXIT TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ace's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace's Fate   Ace's Fate Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace's Fate
Page 1 of 1