Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsumi Ippo

Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE) Empty
PostSubject: Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE)   Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:55 pm

From the depths of space only recently traversed by mankind and it's spectacularly extravagant technology the sun beat down upon the quiet community of Karakura town with unforgiving ferocity. There was almost no upheaval from the sun rays except for a few lone clouds that drifted idly by and in some cases showed mercy upon the inhabitants of Karakura town by hiding away the sun for but a few moments. Dressed in the simple attire of a young person roughly his age Takashi Ippo was rather inconspicuous in the crowd that he walked amongst. He wore a striped white and black sleeveless shirt and a black and white hoodie whose lines traveled horizontally. To finish off the look he wore a pair of black jeans which possessed rather tattered ankles."Weird, been a long time since I dressed like I'm some sort of DJ or something" Ippo thought to himself as he made his way through Karakura Town, his hood drawn up on his head to cover his ears and most of his hair.

Suddenly Ippo found himself nearing a large park that he knew acted as a meeting spot for many couples and he couldn't help but notice a large figure approaching in the distance. "Hmmmm, what is that thing" he muttered to himself as he reached behind him and dug through his back pocket and grabbed hold of his infinity sign shaped Quincy Cross. Twirling the cross by the loop he had grabbed it by, Ippo felt his breath catch in his throat as he noted that the airborne creature turned out to be airborne creatures. "Minor annoyance I guess" Ippo thought to himself, he was semi sure that no one else was in the park at the moment as he had noticed no one else even attempting to go towards the same destination that he had been going to. Gripping his Quincy-Cross Ippo drew upon the Spiriton Particles in the area and began to form his only weapon, his Quincy bow. The large blue weapon was soon tugged at by Ippo as he leveled his bow in the general direction of the crowd of air born Hollows Ippo let loose a single bright blue arrow.

Almost instantly the arrow broke apart into a huge spray of smaller, obviously powerful arrows. The arrows ripped through the hollows disintegrating them as they approached their target, the young Quincy. Smiling at his own success Ippo turned around just in time to catch the much larger version of the Hollows rushing towards him, wings spread wide, catching as much air as it could. The Hollow took the form of a dark green pterodactyl and Ippo noted that it's beak was closed, so as to impale him. "Don't think I can get away in time!" He thought to himself, he had let his guard down completely, it always happened like that after a battle.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE)   Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Ace was visiting the royal family at the time he got the call to go to Karakura town. Not wanting to have to travel back to the Seireitei. Ace decided to leave from the royal families gate. Stepping through the gate allows anyone to leave without getting a seal if they are on a Captain level. Ace's golden eyes glance the scene. Why was he here? What was so important that a Vice-Captain had to attend the scene? Looking around Ace's eyes spotted a shadow on the ground. Looking up the Vice-Captain quickly swung his Zanpakutou at the creature.

"Not on my watch." He voiced as he bounced in the air after his first slash, that only scratched the hollows mask. Smirking showing off a fang he slashed even harder. Splitting him in two. As the creature vanished Ace sensed around. He was done. He felt nothing else to take out, from what he sensed they all were killed by a Quincy. "Quincy?" He said smirking.

Ace decided that he would look for said Quincy. Seeing a man, seemed frightened. "Ha, did you but into my fun?" He asked the man as he walked over to him. Ace was wearing his own version of the Shinigami robe. His robe was a blueish grey tattered robe, with white trim. His torso was covered by three belts that linked together by chains. His hair was wild. And the only thing that seemed friendly was his smile that he was giving. His Vice-Captain rank was not worn on his robe, but instead on his left wrist.

"So, this is like an honor. I have heard of you." He said smiling. Then he continued. "You must be Uryu Ishida." He said.
Back to top Go down
Tatsumi Ippo

PostSubject: Re: Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE)   Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Ippo was surprised as seemingly out of nowhere the Hollow's flight path was diverted by the arrival of what could not have been but a Shinigami. Dressed rather shabbily considering his position Ippo couldn't help but grin as the Shinigami finished off the hollow with the second of his two swings. "Hmmm, he dresses pretty poorly, but he seems like he knows what he's doing. I guess" Ippo thought to himself as he matched smiles with the Shinigami, though he was also pretty sure that the Shinigami's was more of a smirk than a smile. When he displayed knowledge of the Quincy Ippo couldn't help but expand his grin, it wasn't rare to find a shinigami who knew of the Quincy but it was still always nice to discover them. "Maybe I was being unfair by judging a book by it's cover, maybe this guy isn't all that bad" Ippo thought to himself, he was always a bit too suspicious.

Suddenly, all the good tidings were gone as the Shinigami referred to him as "Uryuu Ishida". Though Ippo had never met Uryuu Ishida he was aware of who he was as his master had spoken of the Ishida's rather highly and he knew that Uryuu Ishida was a very talented young man who had become a Quincy in his teens, a bit after Ippo had. Ippo felt the smile that had been plastered on his face but moments before slowly begin to ooze away leaving a rather deep frown in it's place, he wasn't exactly thrilled with the Shinigami's guess at his identity. Raising his hand Ippo had to hold back to the urge to lash out verbally against the Shinigami who had just saved his skin. "Well err. No, I'm not Uryuu Isihida. But All the same, I"m very glad you happened along me there and saved me, or else I would have really been in trouble." Ippo did his best to explain while he hid his sour expression behind his hand, he was pretending to itch his forehead so the Shinigami wouldn't be able to read his expression and thus, his mood.

"My name is Tatsumi Ippo. I'm a Quincy, though not an Ishida. Nice to meet you miiisteeeer?" Ippo elongated the last word so as to let the Shinigami fill in the blank, he had also extended his hand for a hand shake. "Can't get mad at the guy. He did just save your life you know, no need for you to overreact just because he called you by the name. Used to happen all the time in elementary school, remember?" Ippo asked himself silently, he was obviously thinking logically so as to contain his outrage. The more he thought about it the more he wanted to confront the Shinigami about the mixup, but he had never been very good at confrontations.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE)   Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Ace's eyes grew small as the man told him he was not Uryu Ishida. Thinking as if a little cartoon bubble appeared above him he pointed as he thought. Not Uryu. Quickly he gained his composure. "Haha, sorry. I only heard of Uryu. He claimed he was the very last Quincy." He said shaking the man's hand. He could tell that Tatsumi Ippo was peeved. "Sorry, about that. My name is Ace Ketchi-Kane."

He said shaking the guys hand for a brief moment. "Saving you, ha. You could have handled it, but if you killed all the hollows, then I would not have anything to do on my spare time." He told the man. It was true Ace got in just in time to kill one. Besides he was not that strong of a Hollow. This guy could have wiped him out with ease.

"So, can I get any information on why those guys and this guy are in the neighborhood?" He asked the quincy.
Back to top Go down
Tatsumi Ippo

PostSubject: Re: Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE)   Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Ippo felt a bit miffed that this "Uryuu Ishida" fellow had called himself the only Quincy left, that was a little unfair for the rest of the Quincy society. "Ah, so he said that did he" Ippo asked rather rhetorically, he noted that the Shinigami seemed to have an abnormally strong grip, that was always interesting "Well he's mistaken I'm afraid as I myself am also a Quincy. And as you can probably guess, most definitely alive" Ippo joked rather awkwardly, he wasn't all that funny. As the Shinigami paid him a compliment Ippo couldn't help but blush ever so lightly, it had been a while since he had gotten any kind of compliment. "What a nice fellow" Ippo thought to himself as he ran his fingers through his raven black hair.

As the Shinigami asked him about the Hollow's choice of locations to appear and terrorize, Ippo couldn't help but gain a frowning expression. "Well, this place is pretty popular among the living to walk through and hang out as a couple. As far as I know from the spirits I've spoken too, they like watching the display of emotion, it's heartwarming I guess, anyways, this attracts the hollows as the Spirits act as prey for them. Basically my point is, since this place has an abundance of prey, it attracts the evil little bats from hell themselves" Ippo explained as he pointed out a single spirit . which was roughly twenty meters to their right, it was floating quite idly and when it noticed them it waved rather enthusiastically.

Adverting his eyes from the Shinigami, Ippo began to tug on his wrist cuffs. "So, I presume you're here one work?" Ippo asked rather absentmindedly. Now that the Hollow had been defeated he didn't really find there was much to talk about, though he did want to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE)   Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Ace just listened as the Quincy told him about the reason the hollows would come here. Even though it had a abundance of spirits. It is not enough to call on so many hollows. When Tatsumi pointed out the spirit Ace pulled his Zanpakutou once more walking to the spirit. He began to speak to the ghost as if putting it at ease. Which was rare for someone in his position and squad. "Yeah, you are quite alive, I guess." he said taking the hilt of his zanpakutou and placing it on the spirits head.

The soul began to glow and it vanished. Did it go to the Seireitei or hell. "Yes, I am on duty, but the day is young and slow." He told the guy turning back to him. Ace's eyes darted at the quincy. He was being serious, then the expression changed. As if he was saying that he was just kidding. "So, I have nothing to do. Lets ... do as you humans say and hang." He said with a smile on his face.

Even though he wanted to hang and get to know the man. But in all honesty he wanted to battle. He came to fight hollows, but when he arrived Tatsumi had took out most of them and left Ace the weak one. The creature was far from weak, but to Ace two hits on something was weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE)   Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Take a Stroll (Ace)(NO INTERFERENCE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: