Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To want the forbbiden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karel+

Karel+

To want the forbbiden Empty
PostSubject: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:12 am

The moon was dark as it stayed in a crescent as the clouds went over the sky unhindered for once. The wind is great and strong this night as a storm brews in the sky like a terrible power. Karel was standing in the park as she waited for a Vizard to meet, she had want of their power, the power of the Vizard that was so coveted, but she had to be able to hide it. She would be undercover and would hide this power with all her might.*"One is all I ask...."
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:55 am

Okashii walked through the park, hands still in his pockets and shoulders slightly slumped dejectedly. He had been walking aimlessly all day, and he just wished it would end. The day, the aimlessness, everything. He wanted a purpose, which he was now lacking ever since he was turned into a damn vizard.

He had been a lieutenant, ear-marked as the next captain god-damnit! What he would kill to have that life back; but it was impossible, he had yet to find the way to reverse the effects. But even if he could she would never understand, never accept him back, so there really was no point. Okashii dropped down onto one of the park benches and rested his head in his hands which in turn rested on his knees. Why was life so difficult?
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:41 am

Karel Looked about for a while as the Vizard appeared, this one seemed to be here to reminisce, not because there was a captain like herself here. Karel walked to the man concealing her reitsu so that it did not seem to show as she walked up to the man. She had long silver heir with starling eyes to match. Her skin was pale as a ghost, but her body well endowed. She looked like she was about 19 years of age. Karel then said it a calm but Serious tone*"You are a Vizard, am I correct?"* She hoped to be right, if she was right and this man willing, it could help her.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 am

Okashii looked up at the female with pale skin and startling white hair; though that's not what he noticed first as he gave her a quick once over with his eyes. He didn't know who she was but she could obviously sense spirit power - why else would she ask him if he was a vizard? Though he couldn't sense her power, meaning she was surpressing it, so he would have to keep his guard up around her.

"If I was what is it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:36 am

Karel bowed and looked at the man as hse continued to hide her power, no need to let herself reveal her powers just yet. Karel glimmered a moment before her body shimmered and a severely tattered captain's robe appeared around her along with a damaged hakama. To her side a solid white katana appeared with a purple ribbon attached to it appeared. With all this she looked at the man and bowed*"A man is going to be executed, and I need the powers of the Vizard to get him out of that place when the time is right. I need your help if you are what I think you are."
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:57 pm

He watched in surprise as her captain's haori and white zanpakuto came into appearance, though he could still not sense her power - though she was a captain so she had to be strong. Just looking at the familiar uniform of the shinigami brought forth so many memories, and he suddenly found his tongue a lot more loose than it had been two seconds ago.

"Yes ma'am, I am a vizard and I promise I will help you save this man if you can promise me that you'll do something for me whenever you get the chance. There's this shinigami - she was the 11th seat of the 10th squad last time I saw her - and I would like for you to tell her whenever you can that Okashii says sorry. Her name's Koori Yuki. By the way my name's Okashii Hansamu."
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Karel blinks in surprise at the name and giggles a bit as she nods. Karel knew indeed who he spoke of. Karel nodded as she looked at Okashii and stretched a moment as she looked at Okashii. Karel had need of him, she needed to become a vizard at all costs.*" I need your help to becoming a vizard, I need your powers to be able to save him, but I have to learn the power first and as to Koori......She is now Captain Koori Yuki
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Yuki's a captain? He figured he shouldn't be too surprised because when he last saw her she could've been a lieutenant, but she always told him she never wanted to move higher than the 11th seat, so what changed? It just drove home just how long it had been.

"If I give you my powers what will become of me?"
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Karel shrugs as she looks at Okashii, she had no intentions of doing harm to him in anyway. Karel looked to the sky as she yawned a moment and then after a moment she spoke to him again*"I would like you to eaither show me how to become a Vaizard or transfer your powers to me, the first simply makes me in debited to you, the second turns you to be a shinigami and makes me a vaizard, I do not know what your preference is, but either way, I have no intentions of hurting you. I simply need the powers of Vaizard, nothing more, nothing less."
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 pm

It was possible for her to take his powers? It was exactly what he wanted and then he could be a shinigami again! It was almost a dream come true.

"I won't allow you to give away all my powers. If you insist on helping this shinigami then I will allow some - that should be enough to make her a vizard and for you to stay a vizard."

"I agree, you're too weak without your inner hollow, and that makes you worthless to me, so we keep him."

Okashii couldn't believ what he was hearing from the two vioces in his head, were they going to make it impossible for him to give all his powers away? Becoming a shinigami was just within his grasp and now they were making it unreachable.

"I can't showl you how I became a vizard because I myself don't know how, that period is very blurry, but I will allow you half of my powers. This just means that it may take a little while for you to be as strong as a vizard - though you'll still be pretty damn strong. I'm really sorry, I wish I could give you all my powers, but I can't." He didn't need to tell her about his zanpakuto and inner hollow forbidding it, because that was needless information.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Karel smiled as she opened her reitsu and as she did her reitsu seemed stronger than that of any normal captain. Karel snapped her fingers as she let her reitsu flow freely as she looked at him*"Since it is a gift of power you must loosen your grip on your reitsu while my Zanpaktou connects our inner worlds. We will be able to see each other, our spirits, and your inner hollow. It is there you shall grant me power. Are you sure you want this?"*She wanted to be sure he wanted this.

(If you accept, describe your inner world as we enter along with your spirit)
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:14 pm

"Yes I do want this - more than you would believe."

Was she crazy? Of course he wanted this, even if he couldn't get rid of all the cursed power he would still be able to lose some of it, and have a little reprieve before it came back completely. Hopefully she wouldn't get freaked out by his inner world - he knew he sometimes did.

Closing his eyes Okashii let his immense reiatsu flow loosely around him and when his eyes opened he had to readjust to the darkness of his inner world. The place in which he stood was the inside of a big circus tent with the heavy sinister, dark atmospere pressing down almost suffocatingly, with very poor lighting casting large shadows everywhere like something out of a horror movie.

All the items inside the tent – like a trapeze, tight rope etc – all appeared larger than they were because of the shadows and make the perfect hiding spots for creatures of the dark. Okashii knew that if everything was dead silent you can almost hear the rustling of little things as they move about in the dark, waiting for the right moment to pounce and devour the good inside the tent.

He always hated coming here, but sometimes - like now - he knew it was necessary. He stood still as he waited for the captain to join him. He looked around trying to spot his zanpakuto spirit, straining his eyes against the darkness, and then he felt a hand fall onto his shoulder making him jump and spin around to come face to face with Youki na Doukeshi - though he called him Youki for short because the spirit didn't like it.

Youki was a tall, extremely thin spirit with white skin, around 7 feet tall at full height and his skin is pulled very tight across his bones. A bright red mane of messy hair sat on his head reaching down to his shoulders, thick and un-brushed. His face had more make-up on it than a heavy handed female, and it looked as though he put it on blind-folded in the dark and with only a vague idea of what he was meant to be doing.

His red lipstick was smudged across his lips and around the area around his mouth; black eyeliner and mascara was thick and viscous on his eyes, making the white skin around them appear even whiter if possible. His face in total looked like somebody had come and taken a clown from the world of the living and twisted him until he looked like something from a child’s nightmare.

He wore baggy, bright, joyful clothing which seem to be vey out of place compared to the rest of his appearance and it was almost a mockery of what a clown should look like, with the ridiculously over-sized shoes and patchwork clothes. His light green eyes were extremely bright and glassy, shining with a demented glee as he looked at the world around him - his world.

"Welcome back, it's been a while since you've stepped foot in my big top. I can just imagine all the fun we can have - especially with the shinigami captain and her zanpakuto!" Okashii knew the only type of fun the sick spirit enjoyed was when it involved a lot of pain for him.

"Where's Kyuuketsuki?" He was referring to his inner hollow, but all he got in response was a half-hearted shrug of the shoulders. However, he knew that the hollow would turn up soon or later. And if he thought that Youki looked creepy, then he absolutely hated his inner hollow.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Karel smiled as she and Kurowazashokkou appeared in the world. Kuro was eight feet tall and six inches. Her arms were skinny and long with longer fingers to match. Her skin seemed like it had been sucked to her veins and her skin itself was almost translucent. Kuro's fingers dripped with such heavy reitsu it seemed to make the room flash with light each time it hit the floow. Kuro's reitsu seemed to be twice that of the girl known as Karel. The female spirit wore a had that hid her face, not that it mattered since her long floor touching hair covered it anyway. The spirit radiated a cold and warm reitsu that sent chills up the spines of those who felt it, it was like a nightmare made real.

Karel was amused by this place, it did not chill her like it should have. Kuro had done much worse to her. Karel went to the spirit and offered the spirit a hand to shake, granted it was a prank hand that could pull off but what the hey, when in Rome.*"What a cool Spirit world, Kuro would fit right in with the freak show."* Kuro looked at her then chuckled while shaking its head. Kuro did not speak often and when she laughed it was like knives raking down a stone.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:39 am

Okashii raised his eyebrow at the new zanpakuto who fight right into the scene of is inner world. What are the chances? He watched as they walked over to them, with Youki hovering over his shoulder, his eyes watching the new zanpakuto and her partner intently with malice obvious in their depths. Okashii smiled.

"Welcome to my head! I hope you have an enjoyable stay." He looked around, once again trying to spot his elusive inner hollow.

"So, just while we wait for my hollow to decide to grace us with his presence, can you explain to me what I need to do - I haven't done this before as you can probably tell." His smile remained in place as a confusingly good mood rose up inside of him, reminding him of his previous self.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:29 am

Karel looked at Okashii and sighed as she looked at him.The thing was, this would be difficult, she'd have to be able to defeat both his zanpaktou and his inner hollow in this world, then drain the inner hollow of power. But she couldn't tell him where the zanpaktou was here...Karel smiled at him and nodded*"I must fight both your Zanpaktou and your Inner hollow, so for now we wait for the beast within your sword."*Karel had to hide as much as possible. She didn't6 need the hollow finding out.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:28 am

Okashii nodded his head in response, but he got the distinct feeling he wasn't being told the full story. No matter, he didn't care what she planned because he had a feeling it would probably benefit him in the long run.

"Well, as you can see this is my zanpakuto spirit Youki." He stepped to the side a bit tp allow the captain to see his zanpakuto, though he needn't have bothered considering Youki towered over him anyway. Said spirit sneered menacingly at Okashii.

"Idiot! It's Youki na Doukeshi, not Youki." His words dripped with loathing and evil as he spoke to his 'master'. However, Okashii just ignored him, too used to his words to be affected by them, and tried to spot his hollow in the darkness but failing.

"Looking for me?"

The voice sounded right behind the captain before a figure stepped forward into the dim light. The inner hollow looked like a grotesque version of Okashii and Youki moulded together - like Frankentein's monster. Its intelligent eyes surveyed the captain - these were his powers that she wanted and he knew what needed to happen to give them away, and he knew she knew as well. However, he was a lot stronger than her, and if by some freak chance she managed to beat him there was no way in hell he would give her all his powers - he enjoyed tormenting his strong host way too much for him to allow that. His mouth turned upwards into a cruel and sadistic smirk.

"So little captain, you wanna play do ya? I'll play, but don't expect to win." The hollow licked its deformed lips in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:35 am

Karel smiled as she and her zanpaktou make a sign and in an instant the two fused into a single being as the new product looked at the inner hollow and zanpaktou. The fusion of the reitsu seemed very odd. It was the fusion of a reitsu that seemed to be joyous, with a reitsu that was both cold and warm at the same time, a reitsu of a spider. With the fusion Karel changed to look more like her zanpaktou, six feet in height with abnormally long arms, each with long hands that dripped reitsu that made the entire big top flash when it hit the floor. The reitsu of this fusion seemed to surpass that of any normal being.

Karel smiled as her invisible grid laid itself upon the surfaces of the inner world. She had intentions of devouring the being fully, but she couldn't let them know that.She had to have that power, and she needed it soon. Karel's six arms each drew a symbol in the air, the symbols being: Inferno, Blizzard, Hurricane, Lightning, Eruption, and Copy Cat. The first to happen was inferno as a mass gathering of heat went around the inner hollow before blowing up in a surprise attack. After this the hollow would be assaulted with Ice, horrible winds, lightning at his stomach, fire erupting from beneath him, and if he tried any attacks, she could copy them. The hollow would also find if he tried to escape, the invisible grid would appear and he would be transported back to the square*"My apologies sire but....I must defeat you...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To want the forbbiden   To want the forbbiden Empty

Back to top Go down

To want the forbbiden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: