Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wondering what to do

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Wondering what to do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering what to do   Wondering what to do - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Ish was completely caught off guard by this, and it showed on his face. Okashii... well, that IS truly interesting. He hadn't learned too much about the boy, even though he was technically responsible for him since he was in his division of the Vizards, as well as a member of Kurosu. He realized that he would need to have a long talk with him, and get to know him if he was expected to take charge of the boy. More pressing however was the fact that Yuki and he might come into conflict soon, which would put Ish square in the middle, since he rather liked this young woman and was responsible for the boy.

Coming out of his thoughts, Ish nodded at Yuki, allowing his smile to return to his face, albeit a little weaker than before. I see... so you became a captain to give yourself the power and resources to catch your friend Okashii. Well, I can tell you that I know a man by that name, a powerful Vizard who is actually in my division. He seems to be a fine man, honest and dependable, with a strong will to become stronger, although he can be a bit serious. His eyes watched Yuki, searching for her reaction to the news.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what to do   Wondering what to do - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:59 am

Yuki saw the surprise pass across his face as she said the name and her eyes narrowed. Did he know Okashii - how? If he knew the man then that would mean he was alive; this fact gave her mixed feelings. It was just as she had told Ishpaleum two minutes ago - she wasn't sure if she could end up killing him, but she would damn well try her hardest to.

"Yes, I did, but I wouldn't use the word 'friend', more like acquaintance. Since I last saw him I have a lot more power, and a lot more skills - you would be surprised what you would learn in the second division."

It was Yuki's turn to be surprised now as she heard him say that he did know Okashii - well, an Okashii, not necessarily the same one - but the description of his personality was uncanny, minus the seriousness. Okashii always preferred a good joke rather than actually taking anything seriously. But then again, betraying your home probably had that affect on people. And a vizard on top of all that! She was struck completely speechless, not knowing how to respond to his words.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what to do   Wondering what to do - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Ish nodded, respecting the second division's power and stealth. They trained their officers well, and he assumed that Yuki was no exception. Her reaction to his words was what he had hoped it would be: shock, not rage. Shock he could deal with... he would have hated to have fought her o such a nice day. As if to accentuate the point, thunder echoed through the skies as he thought this.

You were more than aqquaintances, that I already know from what you told me. You said that he was the reason you became a Shinigami, that you were close, and that his leaving infuriated you enough to become a captain when you had previously refused to advance from the 11th seat. Of course, time does seem to tear away at relationships, so I suppose you two could simply be acquaintances. Ish watched her again, waiting for a response and hoping to hide the small amount of worry that he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what to do   Wondering what to do - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:49 pm

He was right - they had been closer than what she made them out to be, but that was the past not the present. Whoever it was that Ishpaleum knew, it wasn't the same person she knew.

"Yes, well, I guess time does, especially when you know that the person you thought you knew could turn on you so easily. But it doesn't really matter anymore, because I've gone past the point of missing him or anything like that - to me all he is now is an enemy of Seireitei."

The rain got heavier and Yuki could feel the water plastering her hair to her face, and so she raised a hand to move it aside so it wouldn't get in her eyes. They didn't deserve such good weather when talking about such a depressing subject.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what to do   Wondering what to do - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Ish smiled understandingly. He knew what it felt like to be betrayed by someone you held dear. He wan't too sure of what to say at that point, because he knew all too well the kind of pain that she had been put through. He did however think that it might help to try and see how she really felt about it.

Well, I wouldn't call him an enemy, since he appears to be allied with my allies, and we most certainly with the Sereitei no harm. You know, I think it might be wise for you two to meet, if you wish. He doubted that she would decide to, but he knew that the temptation would be thete. After all, it would be a chance to get answers, and to reconnect with the man. Of course, it would be entirely up to you two.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what to do   Wondering what to do - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:41 am

Yuki sighed; talking to Ishpaleum was hard because he was always right. And if he wasn't her enemy, did she still have the right to kill him? For some reason she didn't think so.

"You're right, I should reserve judgement for when - if - we ever meet, and discover his motives before completely condemning him; the path of hatred is an easy path to walk, and one can easily find themselves lost along it."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what to do   Wondering what to do - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Ish smiled with a slightly goofy grin, nodding his head. I'm pretty sure it'll be a 'when' instead of an 'if'. My advice is just to keep an open mind, and to talk to him if you get the chance. Ish stood at this point, looking up to the sky for a few moments, enjoying the rain pouring on his face, then turning back down. After all, what good is life if you don't follow your passions? He threw a fist in front of himself, which turned into a thumbs up. Believe me, life's too short to waste.

With that, he began to walk away, pleased with the dramaticness of his exti, which was accentuated by a lightning bot streaking by in the sky. Very nice, now to make a good exit... Just as he was about to use a Shunpo to vanish, he felt a Hollow-like reaitsu in the park. He turned to Yuki, placing his hand on the back of his neck. Looks like you've got a bit of work though.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what to do   Wondering what to do - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:31 am

Yuki watched him leave with an eyebrow slightly raised at his exit, wondering if he had planned ahead for the dramatic effect - but then she realised that no sane person would have done that. She looked around at the approaching hollow's reiatsu and stood up, ready to finally be rid of her boredom. When she looked back Ishpaleum was already gone, so she let a small, genuine smile ggrace her lips.

"Arigato." She had a feeling she would see him again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what to do   Wondering what to do - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering what to do
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: