Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) Empty
PostSubject: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Yuuri let out a relifed sigh as she closed her office door behind her, learning up against it. It had been one long and hard day for the captain. The morning had started out with a 4 hour meno`s trainning with her division, then a quick lunch, befor she had taken on large piles of paperwork, along with leaving the office every 30 minut to help out a division member with their own paperwork, since they were in doubt. She looked over at the desk, only a few papers was missing, and all that was needed, was for her to look them through.
Yuuri was wearing her usual attire. A standard shinigami uniform, wodden sandals, white socks, a darkblue ribbon around her waist holding her zanpakou, her long white hair untied, and finaly a white captain haori with the 3th division`s kanji and symbol on its back, indicating her rank.

She slided down in front of her desk, took down one of the papers, grabbed one of the small pensels, dipped it in the ink, and began to inspect the papers. It seemend like a normal day, as normal as a captain`s day could be at least.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Muramasa had been walking around Rukongai, masking his spiritual pressure so nobody would come and attack him. He noticed countless windows, with countless reflections of himself. His mind kept going back to Kuga... He betrayed him... Muramasa spent his time to rescue him... and Koga spat in his face... It was clear how he felt... Muramasa was simply a tool to him, nothing more. Regardless - Muramasa was free now, and Koga was dead. He might have lived if he used Muramasa, but he was over confident in himself, which led to his demise.

Muramasa had decided to trick a few Shinigami, summoning their spirits, who were simply black shadows because the shinigami hadn't even gotten their Shikai yet - but regardless, the shadows slaughtered their masters, before simply disappearing. Pfft. What a pity. Muramasa whispered to himself as he continued onward.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:01 pm

"Yuuri...", a male voice sounded from her left. Yuuri looked up and turned her gaze onto her zanpaktou, who was standing in its holster up against the wall. "Seihoshi?", she asked, blinking slightly, not getting any responce. She let out a little sigh, it was probably just her mind playing a trick with her. Yuuri had spoken with Seihoshi serval times, even seeing him in-person in dreams, but he had never said her name while she was awake.

After a few minuts, she finished up her paperwork and stood up from the chair, rubbing her sore neck slightly. She grabbed seihoshi and placed the holster in the darkblue ribbon, befor she headed out of her officers, walking down the streets of seireitei, heading for her barracks.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Muramasa sensed a Captain-Level shinigami walking around Seireitei, so he decided he had his new victim. He slowly walked down the streets of the Seireitei, stalking the female. Whether she was aware of his presence, he was not sure of, but as long as he was near windows, he would be fine. Muramasa noticed that the lady walked rather quickly, as if she has business to attend to - as if she needed to do something.

With a tiny grin, he walked in front of her, and stared at her. Who are you? he asked, as his clothes slightly flew in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 pm

"I should be the one asking you that..you arent wearing a shinigami uniform...who are you?", she said, as her darkblue eyes narrowed at him. He could see by the kanji on her back, that she was the captain for the 3th division, wich meant she probably hadent heard of him befor. A zanpaktou was hanging from a darkblue ribbon around her waist.

"Reikou Yuuri, 3th division captain..", she informed him, never taking her gaze of him, as the wind caught the long white hair she had
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Division 3... only 3 Divisions away from HIM.... Muramasa thought, closing his eyes as a tear of blood fell from his cheek. He looked around him, seeing the reflections from the windows, as arms extended from the reflections and took a hold of the Shinigami Captain. His Spiritual Threads would leave the Captain immobilized, and like the others, she might not be able to find out how or why she was immboilized - which would help Muramasa extract her Zanpakutou and end her. He didn't feel the NEED to answer the Shinigami - only to act.

Spoiler:

Muramasa wiped the blood from his face as he inched closer to the Shinigami, his sword not in sight. He reached out with his hands and pointed to the center of the Shinigami's cheast, where a large black 'portal' began to open. Muramasa smiled as he walked closer, until he was face-to-face with the Shinigami. It is then that he reached his hand into the hole, and began to speak. Dearest Zanpakutou... Like you, i know how you must feel. Break your bonds to the Shinigami. Come! Join me, fellow Zanpakutou! Muramasa spoke as he was pulling the Spirit of the Zanpakutou out from the hole in the Shinigami's chest.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Yuuri moved her head to the left, as the slightly taller man approached her. She could`t move, and a black hole had appeard in her chest. "If you wish to speak with me, then step away from my master..", a strong male voice said. A 7.1 tall man with pale skin, strong blue eyes like Reikou, and knee-long silver hair pulled into a low ponytail, said, as he stood next to her, looking down at him with a judging look. He was wearing a white robe of a holy preist. He had a golden ring around his head, and body-sized large angel wings sprouding out from his back. He seemend to be glowing slightly, not only his clothes, but also the pale skin. He had a musculear body, but it wasent overdone.

"..Seihoshi?", Yuuri spoke, blinking slightly, befor she looked at Murasasa, narrowing her eyes at him. "just what are you...how can you make Seihoshi appear?". The tall zanpaktou spirit shared some features with his master, the strong blue eyes, the pale skin, and the beautiful face, despite his was more "manly".
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Muramasa's eyes widened - he extracted him, though he wasn't under his control. How was this possible?! Even the great Ichigo Kurosaki, even the GREAT Captain Commander Yamamoto's Zanpakutou couldnt resist the whisper of Muramasa! Heh... This is quite different... Muramasa thought, as his expression calmed, and he stepped back a few feet, allowing Spiritual Threads to slip over to the Zanpakutou as well. He would keep them both bound, simply to keep himself safe.

Captain... I am ... Not what you think. I am not human. I am not hollow. I am not shinigami. I am what must reside within. I am the tool which you use to fight. ...I am a Zanpakutou. And my master... Kouga Kuchiki betrayed me... And i was killed. But somehow, i survive. Without motive - i do what i use to do. Collect the Zanpakutou of others... Muramasa said, slowly, with frequent pauses. Hello, o' great Seihoshi. It in an honor. Muramasa said, slightly bowing as he tightened his spiritual threads on both the Shinigami and the Zanpakutou Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:07 pm

YUuri felt the threads tighten slightly, and she looked up at the very tall Seihoshi, befor lowering her head slightly. "Heh..who knew it would be like this we meet eacthoder again..i havent seen you since Ichigo killed Aizen..", "It has been a long time, My lady", he spoke, oddly enough smiling a little. It appeard that this shinigami and her zanpaktou, was very close, since they could carry out a normal conversation in the middle of this.

"I will not harm you, Muramasa...release either me or my master..then we can talk...unless you want me to break these threads?", he said, his smile slowy dissapearing, a serious face comming on now. "You always speak like your speaking to a king, you know i hate being formal..", Yuuri commented, earning a smink from Seihoshi.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Muramasa glared at the Spirit, knowing somehow his spell didn't work. He released the female Shinigami, and used the Spiritual Threads he was using to hold her, and sent them over to the Zanpakutou, making sure he was completely immobile. He held out his hand, and a faint light grew from his hand, and the Zanpakutou appeared. He pointed it at the Shinigami, then at the Zanpakutou Spirit. Speak.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm

"..i know about you, Muramasa..you once threw the entire seireitei into chaos, you even managed to capture the former captain commander, who has now passed away...let me tell you this..". He lifted his head, and made direct eyecontact with him. "What can you offer me, thats worth more than working with my lady, and her trust?". "You always speaks so nice..your making me blush, old man", "Im only 50 years older than you, My lady", he spoke with a slight smink, befor they both looked at Muramasa.

"Why are you still attacking shinigami...there is no meaning to it..your master is dead...you have gotten your revenge over him.."
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Muramasa looked away, releasing the Spiritual Threads completely, allowing the Zanpakutou Spirit to move freely. He slowly brought his left hand up to his head, and in his right hand, he dropped his sword, bringing his other hand up to his head. Two tears of blood fell from his eyes, and then to the ground. He shifted his gaze back up to the two, then back down at the ground. Muramasa did NOT want to answer the question that the Zanpakutou had asked - it made him sick to think about it.

Could either of you possibly understand? What it's like... without my master? I do not belong in this world... I belong with him... But i cannot. He betrayed me, and he cast me aside. Could either of you tell me exactly how you would live apart from each other?! Why i do this - JEALOUSY! ...Everybody else shares bonds with their master. I, on the other hand, do not. Tell me.... WHAT would YOU do?! Muramasa said, as the tears slowly ceased as blood, and became actual tears.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 pm

"I would remeber the good times i had with my master, forget the bad once, and just live with my friends...thats what i did when Gin taicho betrayed me...i may not seem like it..but i used to be like you...alone, isolated..if it hadent been for my fellow captains...i would`t be the one i am today, i would maybe even have joined espada, just to follow my beloved taicho..". Oddly enough Seihoshi was quiet now, as if the zanpaktou spirit knew she was speaking the truth.

Muramasa feelt something warm and soft around him. He saw it was the pale arms of the white haired female captain, the arms was coverd by the captain haori. "..There there..", she spoke, sounding almost as a mother comforting her child, despite Muramasa was a head taller than her, and appeard older.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:44 pm

For once, Muramasa was broke down, and he wasn't evil, and he had no intentions of continuing to be evil. Could you understand what it is like - to be in a world that you simply do not belong in? I belong in a world of pillars and an ocean... but instead, i get a world with Shinigami, Humans, Hollows and much more. I do not belong in this world, and my master cast me aside like i was a curse. His connection with me snapped... and i couldn't even hear his voice. He broke the bond between Shinigami and Zanpakutou. A part of me is missing... Muramasa said, keeping still as the Captain wrapped her arms around him in a hug, trying to soothe him.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 pm

"Then let someone fill that part?...you are more than a weapon, Muramasa...-san, you are a living being, a breathing being, who has emotions and feelings..", Yuuri spoke, holding the hug loose, so he as soon as she wanted, pull away. "Listen to my lady`s words....Murasama..they are as wise as a god`s words..", the large zanpaktou angel spoke, as he walked over to him, spreading his wings out, wich he then wrapped around the two, looking down at him with his blue eyes. "You dont need to fight if you dont want to.."
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Then what am i good for... Muramasa said, raising from his feet. He looked at his blade, and forced it to disappear in a compulsion of reiatsu. Muramasa looked at his feet, then up at the Zanpakutou Spirit. My power is to extract Zanpakutou and ... help them realize their true desires. Though i cannot realize my own. I cannot reach inside of myself... As i am what i extract. My desires are clouded... They are impossible to see... My desires were Kouga's desires... which was to rule Soul Society... But i realized the error in his way... And i was led astray... Muramasa said, as another tear of blood slowly fell down his face.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Yuuri whiped the blood away from his face, letting out a little sigh. "Its getting cold...how about some tea?...", the white haired captain offerd, surpringly smiling up at him. There was no anger, hatred or such in her eyes, they were gentel and welcomming as her smile. "Tea...", Seihoshi mumbled, folding his wings togeder, looking down at the two of them. "Yes..tea", Yuuri said, as if it was a neutral thing she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Muramasa stood, turning his back on the two of them, as his body began to fade in and out. I cannot... I need... fuel... Without my master... I cannot exist... Though to fuel my existance, i absorb hollows. They keep me sustained, and when i go too long without a hollow, i risk turning into ... nothing. Muramasa said, closing his eyes, as his arm was flashing, fading in and out... in and out.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Without even saying a word, Yuuri withdrew her zanpaktou, looking up at him. "I will remove your pain..". At first, it seemend like she was gonna kill him, ending his pain, but she stuck her sword into the air, oppening a gaiga. She took his non-fading arm over her neck, and walked into it, having Seihoshi follow, closing it behind them.

They appeard in a remote area, and the lights from Karakura could be seen a few miles from there. Seihoshi placed his hands onto Muramasa`s shoulder, keeping his standing, as if he knew what his misteress was planning. "..Bankai!". A immense strong reitsu appeard, sending strong shockwaves out that cracked the ground itself. Muramasa could see she had gained the beautiful angel wings just like Seihoshi, but else, her apperance hadent changed. He could see hundreds of black rips in the air, with hollows crawling out. "...how many you want?"
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Muramasa's eyes widened, as he had been transported and hollows became rushing. You show such kindness... After I did what i did? I am truly grateful... Muramasa said, using a Shunpo to appear next to a hollow. He placed both hands on the Hollow's head, and a purple light shone, and the hollow was sucked into his body. Muramasa repeated this process on 3 other hollows, rejuvenating him. He returned next to Yuuri's side, and gave a slight bow. Thank you for such kindness, Shinigami... I-... I am truly grateful...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Yuuri gribbed him by his shirt, and pulled him close to her, so close that their lips were few inchs from eacthoder, and he could smell the smell of roses from her hair. "I tell you this once, Muramasa-san...i do not like formalities...and i have a name..Reikou Yuuri...call me Yuuri-san..understood?..". She threw her bankai-formed zanpaktou to Seihoshi, who easily cut the rifts over, stopping the flow of the hollows.
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Yes... Reikou ... Reikou Yuuri. Thank you... Muramasa said, closing his eyes. He felt... somewhat different. He no longer felt as though he was alone. He had met somebody who actually could forgive him. Somebody who actually took their time to help him through a large ordeal. He bowed to the Zanpakutou Spirit, and opened his eyes. Seihoshi, Thank you, as well... Muramasa said, giving a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 pm

"I have done nothing, Muramasa...you have simply let my misteress show you the light..", "Your release phrase...you always speak so poetic..", Yuuri said, earning anthoder smink from the tall zanpaktou. Seihoshi kneeld down, and hugged his master, placing his forehead against hers. "You have grown so much master..soon, there wont be anymore for me to learn you..", "Neh, its okay..", she said, carresing his cheek, befor she looked over at Muramasa. "..Muramasa..would you like to join the shinigami, as a 3th seat for me?"
Back to top Go down
Muramasa+

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Muramasa's eyes grew wide, Join? But... My powers... I would be of no use. I could only help punish Shinigami who have turned against. How could i be of service to you, Reikou? Muramasa asked, extremely surprised at the proposition to join Soul Society. I cannot believe this... The kindness they show is unbelieveable...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm

"You can take care of the hollows..espada`s are nothing more than hollows with human bodies..you can be my secret little weapon", she said with a small smile, befor she walked over to him, lightly running her hand over his hair. "..we should ge you some shinigami robes...i think it would suit you..dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)   A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa) Empty

Back to top Go down

A zanpaktou speaks (Muramasa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next