Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A regular day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Rated®

.Rated®

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: A regular day.   A regular day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:41 am

Kami walks around the town of Kurakara. Bored to no end of course. He was hoping to meet someone that would be intresting to talk to and to have fun with. He glanced around the crowds of busy people as the hurried their way to work. Kami carried his katana on a strap thats attached to his back. Long purple hair flowing in the busy city wind. Cars flying past as he can barely catch the shade of color. Only a blur of the tail lights. It was dark but strangely, people was still outside going to work. Night shift? It might be. His cold, icy sky blue eyes looked around to see if someone unique caught his eye. Something out of the ordinary of people that are in suits with briefcases that look like they have no life other than work. What a shame. He wore standard clothing, black v-neck shirt. Black fitted jeans and regular shoes. He wasn't trying to be fancy today. "Hm." Was all he can say, all he can think. The word that expressed the boredom he feels.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A regular day.   A regular day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:51 am

Drake strolled through the bustling night life of this part of the city. He sighed as he reached into his pocket for a cigarette the sighed again "Dammit I just bought a pack last night..." he complained as he looked around for a good convenient store. He soon approached a nice looking store that had the word "SMOKES" etched into its sign. He strolled it and went to the counter to buy his favorite brand as he handed the cashier the cash a man placed a gun to Drakes head and demanded money.
Back to top Go down
.Rated®

.Rated®

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A regular day.   A regular day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:02 am

"What a odd looking man." He said as he noticed out in the large crowd. The single man who had the darkest color of hair. It was unknown if the man seen him but to Kami's information. Humans cannot see spirits and that means that the man mostlikely cannot see Kami if he wasn't in his gigai. Kami noticed the fact that the man strolled into the convient store. It seemed like the store barely gets customers. Kami followed the man to make conversation. Nothing special about the situation until Kami spotted the cashier, the man and another man with a weapon in his hand. Kami sighed. The katana that he carried wasn't his zanpaktou. It was useful so he can attack the people of the living. "I advise you to drop your weapon." He said as he pointed his katana at the man with the gun pointed at Drake.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A regular day.   A regular day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:13 am

Drake smirked Please, shinigami let me handle this," he said as he moved with inhuman speed, that the normal human eye could never track, and tapped the exposed skin on the man's neck. The thief's eyes rolled back as his body fell and went limp, "See no need to get this store dirty with blood." He sighed and took the cigarettes the slung the lifeless body over his shoulder and waved at the stunned cashier.
Back to top Go down
.Rated®

.Rated®

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A regular day.   A regular day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:20 am

Short great power he displayed. Remarkable how he simply touched the person and he fell out towards the ground. Kami found the unique person he was looking for. ". . . Well. You seem to handle yourself quite nicely. My name is Kami Hateshinai." He said as he then realized that he said the name shinigami. That must mean he is in touch with the afterlife. He is no shinigami, Kami could tell. So that must mean he is a Bount by default. "Such impressive powers."
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A regular day.   A regular day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:26 am

"Drake Nightingale, and I must say the same." he said as he placed a cigarette in his mouth. "So are you patrolling the area or a renegade?" He joked, for he felt comfortable around the man that went out of his way try to save him.
Back to top Go down
.Rated®

.Rated®

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A regular day.   A regular day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:41 am

"I am a renegade. However by your appearance, I really wouldn't be surprised that you have such an amazing ability." He said as he then sheathed his sword and walked up to the cashier, asking for jolly ranchers and gummi bears. He didn't have any money at all so he was hoping Drake could pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A regular day.   A regular day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:56 am

Drake shook his head as he could tell his new friend was short at the moment and gave him the money to obtain his sweets "Let's talk and walk....I doubt this man wants a corpse in his business." Drake added as he went to the door.
Back to top Go down
.Rated®

.Rated®

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A regular day.   A regular day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 pm

He laughed lightly at the comment Drake said. Which is true. He took the money from Drake with graditude and payed the cashier who was still in a daze from what Drake had done. He grabbed his gummy bears and jolly ranchers. Eating the as he walked outside of the door. "Thanks alot Drake, I owe you one."
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A regular day.   A regular day. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 pm

"Eh don't bother, so what's you story?" Drake asked nonchalantly as the people, who were once rushing to some important destination, stopped to stare at the man carrying a lifeless body "Don't be alarmed....our buddy passed out from all of the boozes is all." He lied in a convening tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A regular day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A regular day.   A regular day. Empty

Back to top Go down

A regular day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: