Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drake Nightingale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Drake Nightingale   Drake Nightingale EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Basic Information

Name: Drake Nightingale

Looks:

Drake Nightingale _drake15

Personality: Distant but kind to most if he can trust them

Sexuality: Bisexual but prefers women

Relationship Status: Single

Doll Information

Name: Ink

Manifestation: Ink appears as a giant living serpent tattoo that stretches and moves around Drake's body.

Element: Shadows and Ink

Description: Ink is an enhancement doll that prefers distance to hand to hand combat. He is about to grant Drake power and speed in short burst, but he also has the ability to cloak Drake in the shadows and attack if Drake is in highly dangerous situations.

Techniques

Name: Creation
Description: wraps around objects that are normally harmless and makes them into deadly weapons
Ex: water pistol into a working Pistol

Name: Enhancement
Description: Enhances Drake's strength and speed

Name: Shadow walk
Description: when a shadow is present, no matter the size, Drake is able to hide in them and suppress his spiritual pressure.

Name: Viper Strike
Description: Ink lashes out at the opponent and tries to impale them.

Name: Ganging Roulette
Description:Drake allows Ink to make illusionary copies of him only while hidden in the shadows.

History and RP Sample

History:

Before Drake:
Running through the forest the air around seemed to be thinner than usual yet Iva Nightingale ran for dear life. The stunning young woman, around the age of 16 with flowing wait-length black hair had mistakenly veered off into the battlefield of the French country side that was labeled as a dangerously high war-zone. Being out numbered her natural reaction is to run back to the village or at least elude her pursuers, but with now trees in sight and all houses in pieces she collapsed partly from exhaustion and the rest was her mind telling her to give up and except her fate. As her body hit the she suddenly felt weightless like she was floating and she swore he heard blood curdling screams but as she opened her eyes she say a extraordinarily handsome man stared down at her.If he wasn't drenched in blood she would have believed he was an angel sent to guide her to heaven. He smiled to comfort her as she past out.Once she fainted the man looked back to see his fellow warriors finishing of the last bandits that chased Yui; they then lead the man back to the clans section. Upon their arrival the men celebrated with the clan but the one beautiful man stayed by the side of the girl, never taking his eye off of her as if she was his own experiment. After 3 hours he drifted off to sleep just as she was waking up. She stood and glanced around the dimly lit room but saw the man as if he had his own light emitting for him. She struggled to stand and trembled at her own weight but managed to make it to the guy. She placed a hand on his face and rubbed his smooth pale skin as it was amazing that one man could be so perfect in features. He soon felt heir soft touch on his skin and peered up "Thank that gods" he says with a slight smile "She lives to see another day, and after a long silence the two slowly leaned forwards towards each other. But to her surprise she never felt his lips meet her's...that feeling she had burned inside of he as she opened her eyes to see no one was there ""Why my God... why must you torment me so...showing me your angels then calling them back" she wept slowly and quietly. A few months passed and she never saw this man again but as she walked back to the room she first woke in. As she waked through the door she saw the man sitting just as she remembered him "Are you real" she asked. He just grinned "Of course my dear" he replied in a voice that will make the most skilled siren jealous. She couldn't help herself it was as if he were a huge magnet pulling her towards him, but as she was about to kiss him he left again. A year has passed and Iva has married but still dreams of The man. On one dark night she walked to that same room and once again he stood there just as beautiful as she remembered. No words were spoken as she ran to him and placed a kiss upon his lips as if she hadn't seen him in 10 years. After the kisses the gazed into each others eyes for a few minute before making love right there in the room. The 'encounter' lasted all night, but after she closed her eye as the sun rise he vanished. From that day on she never saw him again every day she would sneak out from under the suspicious eyes of her husband but the man never came. Three months had passed and Iva found she was expecting but she didn't know if it was her husband's or the man she longed for. She considered aborting it but then she would look suspicious so she told her husband and hoped for the best. The other six months were nerve wracking as she hoped it wasn't the stranger's child, and on November 7 her water broke and she was rushed to a very run down hospital with ill and dying soldiers everywhere. She starts to cry partly because of pain the rest is because she believes her husband isn't the father. The birth was more stressful than the pregnancy but soon she hard a doctor say "Is see the hard....black hair...it's a girl" she sighed as she remembered the stranger had silver hair. She relaxed and the child were pulled out, but there was no cheering or cries of joy as she expected but in it's place was dead silence. "Its a boy...a black-haired Nightingale male" the doctor says and her husband's face turned paler that it was. "My love...it most be a defective gene or something" she tries to explain but her husband looks at the doctor "It is possible sir" the doctor say and Iva sighs with relief. "I think Drake is a great name isn't it." she looked up with innocent eyes and the 'father' nods "Drake it is" he said with hate and spite in his voice.

Drake's Childhood
The early years of drake's life were fairly normal. The man he called father took great care of him, feeding and clothing him everyday. He played and got along with the other nightingale children but soon the boys stopped even looking in his direction. He was hurt and asked his mother why she looked deeply into his teary eyes "My son...those boys are just jealous of your beautiful black hair and do not mind them. besides you still play with Jenny right." As she said Jenny a smile appeared on his face "Yes mother she is my best friend and one day we will get married" but his mother laughed "Now Drake isn't it too early to be speaking of marriage." He nodded "Yes mother" he replied and walked to his room to take a nap. Two years passed and Drake hadn't even spoken to another male even his father just nodded and shook his head at Drake's questions, but Jenifer,the clan elder's granddaughter, stayed by him as if they had been married forever. That year went as normal but on November the second his mother fell ill so his father decided to bathe his 'son' for his birthday. As the man bathe Drake he noticed there was a mark near his neck, so he scrubbed it till Drake's skin turned red and he stopped for a while. This time when he tried to scrub it the little mark wiggled and this made the man jump back "Oh my god....what are you" the man said then bolted from the house leaving Drake crying and naked in the bathroom for hours until his mother found and clothed him.

Teen Years and Awakening Powers
From that day on Drake never spoke and his eyes, once brown, were now an icy blue and this made his mother happy since her husband never returned and Drake's inhuman eyes reminded her of the strange beautiful man. Jenny kept Drake company but he never spoke, he went to the academy and passed top of his class but no one ever heard his voice except his mother when he would talk, twist and turn in his sleep then wake up crying and chanting "No not mommy" and this continued for five more years that is when drakes mother was murdered by the man he call father for five years, the exact same man that left him ten year ago had kill his mother in cold blood right in front of him then he turned to Drake we a sinister grin and his hand was ablaze it his fire attributes "My son come give your old dad a hug." Drake walked to the man and just at the guy was about to burn Drake to death his body stopped then a serpent like tattoo rose from Drake's hand and smiled "I AM FREE!!!!" The serpent hissed and wrapped around the man's neck "And you are my next meal" it smiled and drained all of the mans life force very quickly. Drake looked at the serpent with stern, commanding eyes and the serpent sighed "Yesss my lord" it hissed again and wrapped around Drake's body like a huge tattoo. "From this day forth I have no family and few friend......but everyone else shall be my enemy." Thus Drake the Tattooed Bount is born and travels the world learning various fighting styles and techniques in swordplay and art. In recent times he stole an experimental rapier from a high security French laboratory. It has the ability to inflict wounds that are are nearly unheal-able slicing on a sub-atomic level. (Even works on spirit beings, such as Shinigami and Hollows.)

RP Sample: (Give an example of how you RP.)
(sorry i only have my naruto rp sample)
"Jenny I'm leaving" Drake says as he stuffs clothes into a small old bag then turns to face the teary eyed 14 year old girl. "B-But why Drake...I thought you lo..." she was cut off as Drake pulled her into a hug then whispered into her ear "I love you...I really do but I cant Stay and you can't follow me," he said in a calm soothing voice. She couldn't speak. She couldn't fathom life without Drake, the one and only boy she ever loved. He backed away slowly then kissed her deeply as a single tear feel from his eye. She break out into tears "Oh Drake why...why must you leave?' she asked. He looked at her "My parents....are dead" he said with a cold tone. She looked confused for a while then gasped "Drake...you didn't kill them did you" she whispered. He just sighed "He killed my mother....he deserved to die." She sighed "Will I see you again." He looked away "Lets Hope so" he sats as he walks out of the room leaving Jenny with a picture of them as kids laughing and playing.

Drake sighs "That was three years ago" he says and he lifts his hand. When his palm was inches from his face a serpent-like tattoo slithered up and spoke "I sense strong ninja....they are approching fast from your right." Drake grinned "So they have found me" he laughed and turned to the right to face three ninja "The Akatsuki I presume." The orange -haired man looked at Drake "And Your are Drake Nightingale...the Demon ninja we heard so much about." Drake grinned "yeah that's me and I'm guessing you want me to join." "Not till we test you....now choose one of us as an opponent." Drake thinks "Hmmmm...I choose your there with the red weird eyes" he points to Itachi and the fight begins.

Last edited by Drake Nightingale on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Drake Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Nightingale   Drake Nightingale EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 pm

nice powers.... approved keith ;D have fun, oh its larry btw
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Nightingale   Drake Nightingale EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:53 pm

updated: Rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drake Nightingale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Nightingale   Drake Nightingale Empty

Back to top Go down

Drake Nightingale
Page 1 of 1