Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yukio Mizumura (vizard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yukio_mizumura

yukio_mizumura

Yukio Mizumura (vizard) Empty
PostSubject: Yukio Mizumura (vizard)   Yukio Mizumura (vizard) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:06 am

Basic Information

Name: Yukio Mizumura

Actual Age: 170

Appeared Age: 17

Looks: https://2img.net/h/i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/timlv/untitled-2.jpg

Personality: Yukio is a quiet person who always has a serious expression on his face. He is very reverent in a sense that he knows his place when it comes to a power level. As stated prior, he doesn’t talk much, however, when he does say much, he will often speak with satirical remarks when he does talk. When speaking to a superior though, he will only speak when spoken to. When dealing with an enemy, Yukio will show his satirical side and is often playful. Yukio is very confident about his abilities and powers. Some might describe him as arrogant at times. He is very careful about everything he does and likes to be perfect at everything he does. Yukio has even gained the reputation to that of a perfectionist. Yukio is also very organized and it is said that he will never forget anything and always remember a face. He often has a nonchalant facial expression and acts very lackadaisical about everything. He believes that there is always something to be done and doesn’t like to waste time, especially in the battle field. Another thing about Yukio is that he is a big fan of language. He often spends his time reading stories and annotating them for different styles and characteristics.

Besides language, Yukio is likes to partake in many things. The first of his many hobbies is music. He has played piano since he was 7 years old and has always been fascinated by chords and arrhythmic phrases. Yukio is also interested in the academics as well. He has often studied the many sciences of the word including anatomy, alchemy, and physics. One thing people do not know about Yukio is that he transcends from a royal Latin family as well as a royal Japanese family. He tends to keep this knowledge to himself due to the fact that he was born of illegitimate birth and has been critiqued by it in the earlier stages of his life. However due to this truth, he has often pondered on the subject of life and hopes to one day unlock its many secrets.

Sexuality: Straight.

Relationship Status: his lover died long ago, he is not interested in a relationship with anyone ever since her death.

Mask Information

Name: zenaku chuuritsu

Manifestation: https://2img.net/h/i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/timlv/DigikX1_019020.jpg

Unique Ability: Grave Peril: This ability allows Yukio to fuse together his hollow spiritual energy with his shinigami spiritual energy. In combination, the two energies will stabilize and will exponentially amplify Yukio’s power and energy. By squaring his power levels, Yukio becomes a grave threat to his opponent(s). This ability immediately activates once Yukio’s mask is put on his face and will deactivate once the mask disappears completely

Hollow Mask Appearance: (https://2img.net/h/i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/timlv/ghddh.jpg

Duration: The mask can stay on for 7 of Yukio’s posts. It takes 10 of Yukio’s posts after the mask is taken off before he can use it again.

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Tokine Kagehime (shadow princess tokine)

Zanpakuto Looks: https://2img.net/h/i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/timlv/CISH2204.jpg

Zanpakuto Description: Inactivated, there is nothing special about Tokine Kagehime, it is just looks like a regular katana as stated prior. However despite its normal looks, it is specifically designed to fit Saharro's battle style. The blade is built for speedy slashes with a stainless steel impact. It also proves to be much lighter as far as swords are made.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Released, Tokine Kagehime becomes a living horror. Everything within a 3200m radius of the zanpakuto becomes shrouded in darkness and this radius becomes protected with an invisible barrier making escape and entry into the segregated section impossible. kagehime's ability makes it so that the ambient surrounding become only visible in the colors red, white, and black. In this transmutation the sky becomes red with a black sun and black clouds, and ambient objects become black and white. Shadows are also enhanced, making them taller and larger in size.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Arise from the shadows, Tokine Kagehime.

Released Zanpakuto Looks:

https://2img.net/h/i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n555/Shaded_Silver13/Kingdom%20Hearts/330px-Soul_Eater_KH.png

History and RP sample

History:
Human arc:
Yukio was born in 1899 in Tokyo. His birth name was Hiroshi Nakamura and was of illegitimate birth of the royal Murakami family of Japan and also of the royal Ventura family of Spain. In order to rid this mark of shame, the families thought it best to secretly give the baby to a middle class family. Thus, this child was given to the Nakamura family who gave him his birth name Hiroshi Nakamura. Time-wise, the Constitution of the Empire of Japan was just signed and Japan was undergoing some major changes and Hiroshi’s adopting father enlisted to serve in the Japanese navy. As mentioned before, Hiroshi lived in a middle class household and not much went on. As Hiroshi grew out of his infant stage and into his child stage he proved to be a very intelligent. At the age of four he had fully learned to write and speak in Japanese and English, and at age 7 he had learned how to play the piano and compose music. However all was well in the Nakamura household. In 1904 Hitoshi’s adopting father left to fight in the Russo-Japanese war. He went missing in action and later that year it was discovered that he was part of the war casualties. This hit the family hard. After the death of Hiroshi’s father, Hiroshi’s mother ended up in a state of depression. In 1905, when Hiroshi was 6 his mother attempted to commit suicide by cutting her wrists. She didn’t die, but she was rushed to the hospital and stayed there for 3 months, during that time Hiroshi lived with his adopting mother’s parents. Hiroshi became quite and kept to himself after that point. After his mother was released from the hospital he moved back in with her. Hiroshi and his new optimistic mother started to work things out for the better, in fact they even made a tradition that they would go to this perfect lake by the house they lived in once every week. However in 1906 when Hiroshi was seven a terrible accident happened. On their trip at the lake Hiroshi was taken by the lakes angry tide and he drowned to death. His mother told him to stay away from the lake that day, but his curiosity got the best of him. When Hiroshi’s mother left her child unattended while looking at Tsubaki flowers Hiroshi went to play in the lake and that was the end of his life.

spirit arc:
Shortly after his death Hiroshi materialized as spirit. Once he became a spirit his memory of his previous life faded away. He was now nameless. He noticed a broken chain connected to his heart and became afraid and confused about what was going on. What also increased his anxiety the fact that nobody seemed to acknowledge his existence. He wandered around aimlessly for a week around Tokyo when suddenly things got even weirder. The nameless spirit arrived in the center of commerce in Tokyo when suddenly he heard a large mystifying roar. Petrified, he stood there helpless and afraid when suddenly the being that made the terrifying sound appeared right in front of him. The being was a massive, brutal looking being that was green and had a whole in his chest. This being concealed his face with a white mask that made it seem even more vicious. Speechless the nameless being stood there in awe, watching as the monster gaited closer towards toward himself. The being stopped and spoke “that smell. It’s so delectable, so invigorating. Is it coming from you, child?” the spirit continued to stay frozen and didn’t speak. The strange creature spoke again “I see, so it is you, in that case be prepared to be eaten then!” At that moment everything froze. The nameless being thought it was all going to end there, but suddenly blood began to gush from the evil creature and its arm was on the floor. A huge cry came from the hollow. A man dressed in a black kimono appeared in front of the nameless spirit. “Stay back!” he demanded. The man drew a sword that was located on the side of his kimono and in a flash he sliced the creature from where he stood. The now faced the spirit and said “Hey little guy, you okay? You don’t have to worry I’m not going to hurt you. Hey I have an idea! Why don’t we talk a walk and I’ll explain everything to you?” They took walked around Tokyo city and the nameless spirit finally understood what was going on. He realized now that he was a spirit and that it was common for spirits to forget their previous lives. He also came to understand the creature that attempted to attack him was a being called a hollow and how they are misguided spirits that eat other spirits in efforts of achieving power. The man also explained that he was a shinigami and that his job was to help spirits crossover into the Soul Society by performing what they called a konso. So without any debate, the spirit knew what was going to happen next. “Are you ready to crossover now?” the shinigami said. “Yeah. Let me just take one more look at this place before I leave.” He glanced around for a few seconds and signaled that he was ready to leave. The shinigami drew his sword and lightly tapped the spirits forehead with the handle of the blade. The spirit had finally crossed over.

Spirit arc part 2:
After aimlessly walking around this vast new world after his arrival, the nameless spirit began to feel lost and alone. He knew only his age and information the shinigami had told him. He now sat helpless in a forest in which seemed to be far from the proximity of any sign of civilization. Then all of a sudden he heard leaves rustling in the distance. Astonished, he jumps up to his feet and started to scan the perimeter. He looked around and then right in front of his eyes he saw a man dressed in a black kimono almost like the shinigami he had encountered in the real world. Instead of all black though, this person wore a white jacket atop with an insignia in the back and the word captain written below the insignia. The frighten spirit then let his guard down and in a calm voice asked “You’re a shinigami, aren’t you?” The man spoke back with the same calm voice and in response said “Yes. I am Captain Mizumura of the Thirteen Gotei Squads. You know spirits aren’t allowed to wander about the forests. Some hollow attacks have been reported recently.” The spirit replied back by saying “No, I hadn’t the faintest idea. Please ser, do forgive me.” Captain Mizumura then signaled the spirit to follow him and the spirit did as told. As they walked the captain began to speak more to the spirit. “And what exactly is your name child?” asked Captain Mizumura. The child spirit looked down at the ground and said “I’m not exactly sure. I lost my memory after my death, and well I’ve only been here for but a few hours.” In reply the captain said with sympathy “awe. I see. In that case I shall give you a name. From now on you shall be deemed as Yukio Mizumura. The name Yukio had come from my father and I am passing the name down to you. And with that being said, you are to be taken under my wing until you are able to fend for yourself. I believe there will be no objections, correct?” The newly name Yukio had grown delightful and joyfully accepted the captain’s proposition.
A hundred years had passes and under the training of Captain Mizumura, Yukio had grow powerful and became quite the appealing character he had learned the art of kido and proved to be a protégée when it came to sword fighting with a zanpakuto. However no amount of strength would prepare Yukio for what would happen next. An enormous war had erupted between the shinigami of court guard squads and the evil hollows of Hueco Mundo. Captain Mizumura was in charge of the ambush squad that had invaded Hueco Mundo. At the end of the war, the shinigami had proven to be victorious, however at the price of the death of Captain Mizumura. Out of devastation, Yukio then ran away from the boundaries of the spirit world.

Current years:
Yukio Mizumura had run away to the world of the living and in secrecy trained to his heart’s content. He started to develop weird hollow-like powers and even came up with the development of a mask. He explored this new power and in the rest of his 70 years began to manifest it and harness its energy. Yukio hadn’t fully mastered his hollow-like powers, but is now able to grasp control of this great power.

RP Sample:
Yukio awoke from his slumber. He scanned around the area. He was surrounded by clear blue water with a bright blue sky. He knew exactly where he was. He was in the world of his Zanpakuto.
"Why have you called me here, Tokine?" He stated with a piercing voice.
"Must you always sound so cold heated, Yukio? I got bored, so I thought it might be fun to talk to you." the zanpakuto stated calmly.
Saharro stood up from where he was, stared blankly at the face of Tokine Kagehime. At that moment Sakura petals began to rain upon the world of blue contempt. He looked around as the petals danced aimlessly with such beauty.
Tokine's voice grew solemn as she began to speak. "The real reason why I called you here, is because I wanted you to see something..." she paused allowing Yukio to talk in place.
"What is it you wanted to me to see? I'm an awfully busy person you know." Yukio said as he began to take interest in what Tokine was talking about.
"I wanted to show you daybreak in this world." she said
"Daybreak? Now that I think about it, I am rather curious to see how this world transitions into nightfall considering there is no sun or moon in this world." Yukio said back.
In reply all she said was "you'll see."
A smile grew across Tokine's face as the Sakura petals continued to dance and rain down.
"It's time." she said.
Yukio lifted his heavy head to watch the sky. The sky began to turn black; much like a glass of water would turn dark once a drip of food dye is dropped into it. He turned his attention down towards the water where a red pigment began to diffuse in the water much like the black the black sky did. The Sakura petals began to rain more heavily than before. Then out of nowhere the raining petals began to light on fire. The blazing petals danced a new dance. They began to move in a spiraling motion. The spiral began to circle around Yukio. All of a sudden the peals stopped falling from the sky. He was now trapped in a ring of fire. He looked around for Tokine kagehime and shouted her name, but she was nowhere to be seen and there was no voice in reply to his own. He then heard a voice cry his name. The voice didn’t sound like Tokine's, but it did have the characteristics of a female. He listened closely as the faint voice continued to call his name. He recognized it. He couldn't believe it, the voice belonged to his dearly beloved, Tsubaki. "It couldn't be," He thought to himself
"Tsubaki~~~~!!!" He cried at the top of his lungs. He felt weak and fell with his hands and knees on the floor. Tears began to race down his face as he stared at his reflection which faced him on the transparent, red, wet floor. The fire began to die down to nothing.
"You’re pathetic."
The voice of Kagehime broke the cries of Yukio.
"Tell me why you really brought me here!" Yukio demanded to know
"I told you, I just wanted to show you the beauty of daybreak." replied Tokine in a calm, soothing voice.
The weakness began overwhelm Yukio’s body causing him to go unconscious...

Yukio quickly awoke from his sleep. He looked around. He was in room, on his bed. He stared at the sword that lied right next to him...
he softly spoke "Tokine... Kagehime...."

Last edited by yukio_mizumura on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yukio_mizumura

yukio_mizumura

PostSubject: Re: Yukio Mizumura (vizard)   Yukio Mizumura (vizard) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:07 am

note: history is not complete.
Back to top Go down
yukio_mizumura

yukio_mizumura

PostSubject: Re: Yukio Mizumura (vizard)   Yukio Mizumura (vizard) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:50 pm

completed now =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukio Mizumura (vizard)   Yukio Mizumura (vizard) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yukio Mizumura (vizard)
Page 1 of 1