Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Paggliacci

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I Paggliacci

I Paggliacci

I Paggliacci  Empty
PostSubject: I Paggliacci    I Paggliacci  EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:35 am

Basic Information

Name: I Paggliacci (Samon'a)

Grade: 13

Looks: I Paggliacci  Ed6f26cbf0eb348d2df515d0bdeaa66f

Personality: Pagliacci is a clown gone crazy, driven mad by jealousy of his wife, in which he has never legally divorced. He is a born again killer. Ever since he was little, spirits tormented him until he could no longer stand it, he wanted to be with the spirits that tormented him, gave him a sense of life. Paggliacci is a misundertood man, and behind all the makeup that covers his face is a man with a heart, a soul, but he does not admit to any emotion unless he has found what he so dearly wants. Faith from a lover. It takes a lot to break through his surface in his shell of a clown. He is a murderer, though he so thoroughly covers his trail, police have unsucessfully been able to tie him to the murders. All his murders, are tied to the murder of his own family, and his wife's unfaithfullness. He is in a great search for them, and his has only killed friends and family for this revenge. On the wall, he writes in their blood "I paggliacci".

This clown was tormented on his life. In battle he is crazy and tends to laugh and use different tricks that he has up his sleeves. He has killed many people and has a habit of scaring the crap out of them. clown

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Not legally divorced and available

Human Special Ability Information

Name: None yet

Description: none yet

Techniques Infomation

Name: Hand to Hand combat

Description: Samon'a is very good at fist fighting

Name: swordsmanship

Description: Paggliacci is very good at using blades, usually small one like daggers or short swords.

Name: Physcological warfare

Description:
Paggliacci uses 'circus magic' to basically scare the living hell out of his opponent. using their darkest fears against them. This is not a special ability, it is simply a type of illusion that some magican at the circus taught him.

History and RP Sample

History: Paggliacci was born in Roma, Italy, on christmas day. He was baptised by the pope himself along with thousands of other children. Until a murderer named Paggliacci slaughtered his parents and mutilated them. The man dared not touch Samon'a for he was baptised by the pope and blessed in the holy name of god. Samon'a was sent to an orphanage where he was beaten and forced work and labor no child should have to go through. He then escaped into the vatican one day and managed to talk with the pope. The pope pitied him and gave him a blessing, he gave him a rosary of Saint Peter himself. And sent him off like any other boy.
Samon'a was traveling on the road, to Naples. Where the boys there practiced with swords and shield how to defend themselves. He was one of the best there until all the boys outcasted him from their group. Around thirteen, he was beginning to see visions of his parents slaughter, the evil in the face of the murderer, he vowed revenged on his family. He was traveling back to Roma when a circus came by, the ring master sent some acrobats after him, who tied him up and kidnapped him. They taught him how to use makeup and all this girl stuff, he thought. But he found a joy in hiding himself behind paint and makeup, and pretending to be someone he wasn't. He nicknamed himself Paggliacci (or clown). The circus traveled all over Italy, and Paggliacciperformed everywhere. Until war broke out in Roma. Where he was stuck in the middle of it. He saw the murderer and tracked him down, for weeks, he had no chance for vengeance. He had blades hidden in every possible place, clown gadget, etc. Soon, he found himself in a perfect position for the strike. Paggliacci approached him, greeting the murderer, the suddenly flicking a knife from his sleeve, and viciously stabbed him. He continued to stab him, cursing in Italian and Latin. Raising his blade in the air, he screamed justice was served and ran. He found a ship soon after. And found himself in japan a few months later.

At twenty, he married a japanese woman. They had children and they were happily married. Until Paggliacci caught her with another man. enraged with jealousy, Paggliacci accidentally killed his children and attempted the man and his wife. But couldn't bring himself to do it. He ran from Tokyo and ended up in the Karakura district with only the spirits guiding him. He always carries a picture of his children.

The jealous clown he is, he continues to hunt down the people who brought that man into his house. He has only killed five men, though there are twenty more including the bastardo. He will seek his vengeance.

I PAGGLIACCI

RP Sample: (An example of how you RP.)

Paggliacci was on the rooftop, staring down into the Roman market, the Bastardo was buying some fresh meet, beef, the food his father fed him when he was three. Paggliacci remembered the man, slicing his father up, blood splattering onto the walls around him, his mother, raped and seemingly disected on their own bed,his cradle near by. Samon'a remembered the look on his face, satisfied, happy, as if the man had been at the bar for a little more than needed.
With his glaring eyes fixed upon Samon'a, he went to the boy in the corner, gently weeping in his parents blood, "I Paggliacci." he said and he left.

Paggliacci was back to his norml self, almost crying, nearly making his paint bleed. He climbed down the wall and approached the bastardo. He tapped his shoulder, "Bounjourno Seniora, do you remember me? I believe we have met before." Samon'a said. The murderer turned around and stared, not reconizing his face. "No, sorry-" but before he could finsih, Samon'a wiped have his face off with his sleeve, revealing a fmailiar face to the man. "Uh," Samon'a flicked the blade and stabbed him in the chest once, the man stumbbled back to the counter, everyone was screaming and running. Samon'a grabbed the back of the man's collar and stabbed him fifty times in the torso. His anger rising with each jab.

the man now layed on the ground, rolling him over, he tore off his tunic and carved in his back, "[i]I Paggliacci
". He ran to the port, the wind blowing his hair back. And he dove into some sacks of grin of some sort. And he was trollied into a ship.

In the darkness, he came out, and wept. His makeup bled, and he couldn't feel satisfied with what he felt, as if there was nothing left for him, no desert. Nothing.

Last edited by i paggliacci on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

I Paggliacci  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Paggliacci    I Paggliacci  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:22 am

about his use of cirsus magic? is the using their greatest fears against them a sort of ability? is so you will need to place a cooldown, preparation (if applicable) and duration also a more detailed explaination. If it is not an ability please clarify that in your description ^^

Sincerely,
Lightning
Back to top Go down
I Paggliacci

I Paggliacci

I Paggliacci  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Paggliacci    I Paggliacci  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 am

Alright i put it that a magician taught him in the circus.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

I Paggliacci  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Paggliacci    I Paggliacci  EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:46 am

o.k, since it is not an ability as such and is no more than a circus grade magic trick i see no problem with it not having preps, cooldown etc ^^

Approved Smile

I can't give you a colour for your name >.< i'm sorry so please don't get mad at me like others have xD please ask an admin that can do so for you ^^

sincerely,
Lightning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Paggliacci  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Paggliacci    I Paggliacci  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Paggliacci
Page 1 of 1