Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I may leave...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanille

Vanille

I may leave... Empty
PostSubject: I may leave...   I may leave... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:31 pm

I may leave. If I do, I'll still be on my site. I have not officially decided to leave but... it's nearly definite that I am. You may take the color and rankings from my characters if you wish. There is Kaira, Kuroda Harumi+, Neko Yasu, and Vanille. I may come back in the future and I may just stay to talk. I'm sorry.
~Kayler
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

I may leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may leave...   I may leave... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Is something wrong with this site? Everyone seems to be quitting. I can't pretend I'm happy about it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Vanille

Vanille

I may leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may leave...   I may leave... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 pm

No, Sar. There isn't anything wrong. It's just the time of the year and all that lovely stuff... I want to stay and things but I'm also getting busy with my god awful finals for my classes and, truly and sadly, I haven't been rping much on my site either. I do enjoy rping here and I'll probably come back during the spring but now is just not a good time for me to do much rping at all. I love rping and I'll probably be in my eighties before I quit completely (go figure), but winter just isn't my season. Depression really gets to me right now and sometimes I go way over board and I really don't think I can do that to you or to anyone else here. I will miss you in my absence, most of you anyways... the one's I know and have come to think of as family as I get to know their characters and their personalities in rl. (I know... my sentences are all jumbled up but I can't think straight when it's cold and hell is it fucking cold) Again, I am hopeful that I will return earlier next time, then I did before. And what makes it better is that National (in this case, Ravie and Kayler International) Sarah Day is coming up to celebrate that Sarah (that would be chu, darling) brought all of us together for the first time. Some of us don't rp anymore but I am counting on the second anniversary of the beginning of my rping days. Love chu Sar.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

I may leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may leave...   I may leave... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:50 pm

I understand Kay ^.^ I hope that we'll get to RP together again soon... just realized that I never Rped with you on here >>
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

I may leave... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may leave...   I may leave... Empty

Back to top Go down

I may leave...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Hello & Goodbye :: Absent-
Jump to: