Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hero's New Lifestyle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darque

Darque

Hero's New Lifestyle Empty
PostSubject: Hero's New Lifestyle   Hero's New Lifestyle EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Tia and Stark managed to steal gigais for themselves maybe Darque could steal one for himself and perhaps modify it. The former espada was thinking of taking a super hero persona for himself. Tomix had his alchemy and our leader has his vizard powers and Darque was wondering what kind of talent he had. Being a super hero like Ichigo was might be something perhaps Nel might be proud of him or another woman arrancar would be surprised of hus new turn out. He knew not matter if he did this he couldn't piss off his new boss, Nel, Ichigo or the Soul society. He wouldn't go and evil like before it just might lead to his demise and he didn't want any of that.
Darque thought maybe he was taking this personal war too far the guy was a part of something bigger Isphaleum was working on getting former espada of Aizen's group to join us. He thought that was cool Sia seemed kinda cute but however hollows were still attacking Karakura town this was a problem unless he did something about it. He didn't see any shinigami around but however maybe some things within Urahara's shop might help him. "Kisuke Urahara....the man behind this shop, I hope he doesn't mind that I come around and did a shopping spree for myself better yet for my new idea to be set into motion" He thought.

Darque slowly open the window crawling inside Urahara's shop then taking a few things that were on the shelves the most important was getting a gigai for himself. He wanted to make the necessary upgrades to the gigai at Kurosu base if a shinigami was around then he would have to escape because if didn't to get on Tomix's bad side. He started looking around thinking of what to get right now the guy got what he wanted. There was too much in the shop anyway and so it was free stuff to him which he took something that looked like a cellular phone it didn't look like much but maybe it could come in handy. However, he was having a little shiver down his arrancar spine perhaps maybe it was a bad idea to take on right now.

He started looking around with a gigai on his shoulder but enough was enough, Darque had his prize and now he could begin the second phase of his hero like plan. He opened a garganta just about to leave until he sees a purse snatcher running away this would be a great time to be a hero like he wanted. Darque puts on the gigai and jumps outside attacking the purse snatcher throwing the purse back to woman. He puts a paper bag on his head hoping the creep didn't see his face then grabbing the punk deliving a message. "Your going to tell are your evil little friends that no more crime will happen in the streets in Karakura...not on my watch anyway" Darque said. The criminal was scare and said "Who are you?". Darque smiles grabbing his shirt "I'm....I haven't thought of a good name but let's just say call me Vigilante Man that will do for now" He dropped the guy to the ground leaving through the garganta allowing the police to deal with the punk. He had the gigai but with a few experiments his new superhero gig can be better.
Back to top Go down

Hero's New Lifestyle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: