Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting the Former cero (Avon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

Meeting the Former cero (Avon) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 pm

don't let her get away!

a group of arrancars chased after the female that was running from them.unsheathing their zanpakutos. The female that they where targeting was Kiraishi.

Kiraishi is a petite woman only standing 5'4.with a small frame yet a slender amd graceful figure.her breasts being C cupped.her skin is a flawless pale cream color.her white hair falling down slightly passed her shoulders with her bangs falling over her striking silver blue eyes.her arrancar outfit was tattered.her top now a white torn tang top though it reveals her well toned stomach.what used to her her black pants and skirt only remain in a shirt black and white skirt that stopped at her thighs.she wore no shoes and on the small of her back.a black tattoo marked it.it read 0.strapped to her back was a long black katana.Kira could easily kill the arrancars that where after her but she didn't want to kill without reason.but she didn't want these guys on her back all day.one of the arrancars shit a cero at her.turning around she deflected it with her bare hand.she then absorbed it through her slightly parted lips.tilted her head back and then released the cero,combining it with her own.she aimed for the ground beneath them.as the sand cleared she watched the arrancars become trapped in the sand below.Kira then stopped running and started to head towards the menos forest.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Avon's white hair was blowing in the Hueco Mundo Desert.He was wearing his long grey overcoat, and and black pants. He had speant another long week hiding out from Los Noches arrancar, was finally getting sick of it. An Arrancar had found him, and so he simply annilated him.
Walking along a dune, he noticed the clashing pressures of several other Arrancar. He did not regonise any of them, but he headed in their direction.

Eventually, he found the souce. A female Arrancar was finishing up desposing of the other Arrancar. She then began to walk towards the Forest of Menos. He called out to her:
"Impressive fighting, miss!"
He caught up to her, and walked alongside her.
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:39 pm

"impressive fighting miss.." Kira turned slightly to see the former ninth espada approach. hello....Avon she simply said in a quiet tone while walking through the forest.her bare feet making no sound as they moved through the sand.may I ask what are you doing here? she asked politely. Her gaze straight ahead of her as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Avon flashed a mysterious smile when he realised who it was.
"Ah, good to see you, Kiraishi." He gave a small bow, as was his custon. Suddenly, a grey holagram appeared on his shoulder: Omega.
"Ah, Miss Cero! It is a pleasure to see you again!" Omega said, looking her up and down."
He vanished. Avon sighed.
"So, where have you been recently?"
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Kiraishi let a small smirk appear on her face as the ninth and omega greeted her.good to see you guys as well she then heard Avon ask where she had been and she sighed.dodging arrancars that try to kill me or bring me back to dellapero....other than that nothing much..what about you? What have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Avon returned the smirk.
"I've been hiding out in the desert ever since my fight with my brother, Tomix. Of couse, I used my clone, but he only barely beat it. I've been gathering power, and got a little gift from Tomix's friend..."

Another holagram appeared on his shoulder, blue in colour.
"This is Theta, taken from the corpse of Sloth, Tomix's soldier."
Theta nodded to Kiraishi
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Kira sighed.still after your brother I see...remind me..is this all because tomix is stronger than you or is this just regular sibiling rivalry? she asked in a slight teasing tone while walking over a fallen quartz tree.she could hear hollows in the distance.she knew that the forest of menos wasn't too far from here.she would have used sonido but she didn't want to be rude to a former comrade by doing so so she simply continued to walk while waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Avon's face went to a slight snarl.
"Tomix is certainly not stronger then me. He barely beat a clone that was less then half my strength. He only has Gamma."

He moved a bit faster to catch up to Kiraishi.
"Tomix has broken all limitations of being an Arrancar. Last I heard, he shared an 'itimate' moment with a Shinigami Captain...Anyway, how long have you been on the lam for?"
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Kiraishi smirked.calm yourself Avon I was kidding.. she said while sighing.just don't do something that you might regret later on... she warned him while she heard him mention something about tomix dating a captain shinigami.Kira smirked and raised an eyebrow.really now? Little Tomix has a girlfriend? Kira laughed slightly.this was news to her.especially a former espada and a captain.not something one would see everyday.When Avon asked about how long she had been wandering around she sighed.i don't know..I guess a few decades or a centry..I don't really keep track of time she admitted while pushing a fallen quartz tree out of her path.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:15 pm

"I'm not going to kill him, I just want Gamma, so I can unlock Alpha." He spoke no more of the Alpha.
"Well, it's not like I'm jealous that Tomix has a girlfriend. I could get one any time I wanted." He crossed his arms as if it settled the matter.

He looked at Kiraishi. She did look more tired then she did when she was in the Espada...
"I've been in hiding for three years now, training most of the time, implanting AIs into three people..."
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Kiraishi nodded once.deciding not to ask any further about alpha.she then laughed as Avon got defensive.I'm sure you could so don't get too defensive...it may have been centries but I'm still the same espada everyone knew back then she said in a calm tone while slightly smirking.she then sighed. so what was your reason for leaving the espada Avon?
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Avon's sly smile evaporated when she askek him why he left the Espada.
"I left...because I was forced to kill my family. Tomix didn't understand, I was forced to kill them. He arrived after I killed them, and he attacked my clone. He eventually defeated him, and left the Espada. Tomix doesn't know...I'm trying to make him stronger." The sly smile returned. "I left after that. One day, I will fight him, and see if his worthy enough to pass the torch."
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 pm

I left...because I was forced to kill my family. Tomix didn't understand, I was forced to kill them. He arrived after I killed them, and he attacked my clone. He eventually defeated him, and left the Espada. Tomix doesn't know...I'm trying to make him stronger,"I left after that. One day, I will fight him, and see if his worthy enough to pass the torch." Kiraishi nodded once and smirked once again.how do you plan on making him stronger Avon?she asked while tilting her head slightly.seeing a menos trying to shoot a cero,Kira simply raised a fraction of her tremendous spiritual energy and it died. She then continued to walk while waiting for avons response.
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Avon's face grew into a bigger smile.
"I'll make him stronger, by dropping him into dangerous situations. He has an amazing habit of rising to the ocasion...I'll think of somthing, but I'll try not to kill him...he is the last of my family, after all."

After Kiraishi had killed a Gillan, another Gillan reared at Avon. He blasted a cero from his ring finger, and kept walking.
"It's been a long time since I've seen home..."
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Kiraishi nodded once.good....because if you end up killing your brother with your crazy experiments I will so kick your ass she said while messing up his hair after he killed a menos.she then nodded in agreement.yeah it has been awhile
Back to top Go down
Avon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:52 pm

"Yeah...I won't kill him...on purpose." His face turned a light shade of red when she messed up his hair. he then delicately straightened it out again. His hand slipped inside the pocket, and it brushed against somthing.
It was the tiny doll Tomix had made him when he was six. He didn't take it out of his pocket.
"So...did you have any family, when you were alive?
Back to top Go down
Kiraishi

Kiraishi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Kiraishi didn't say anything for a moment then sighed.I don't think I did have family..... she answered quietly while walking over some rocks and kicking aside some fallen quartz trees.her eyes narrowed in concentration as she tried to remember her past when she was alive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Former cero (Avon)   Meeting the Former cero (Avon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Former cero (Avon)
Page 1 of 1