Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo} Empty
PostSubject: Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo}   Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo} EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Sia sighed gently sitting on a rather large rock close to the Korosu base, watching after it. She had gotten tired of walking around it for hours, so she decided to sit down & rest. Before long, she got bored of this, just looking into the sky & looking streight forward, a bored expression on her face as usual. Her hair was a very light blue with a razor sharp ribbon holding up some of her hair, she wore an unusual dress for an arrancar female to wear, but it was how she liked it. She looked down to her hands for a moment before she began to circle one hand with the other, slowly forming a long item wrapped in a cloth by black rose pedals.

She looked at this with abit of hope in her eyes before she unwrapped it, showing a long silver flute, & to her surprise, with no scratches. She picked it up & studyed it fully, & could not find a single scratch. It was from those scratches that she could tell she had to improve that teqnique. She looked at the flute loveingly for a moment, but that soon faded to her dull, bored look as she closed her eyes & raised the mouthpeice of the flute to her lips, begining to play a soft melody with it, afew black rose pedals danceing around her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com
Kirahinin

PostSubject: Re: Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo}   Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo} EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Kirahinin was taking a short nap when suddenly a flute sounded hand his headdick engaged.
He was holding his hands against his ears while he stands up to find the guilty on for the noise.
"Stop playing your fucking fatass!"
Two fireball left Kirahinins hands to hit the girl with the flute, if the fire won't hurt her the explosion will.
Kirahinin was moving right to the girl after he had throwed the fireballs to take the flute from her to wack it and then go back to sleep so he could get rid of his headdick and then hopefully kill someone later in the day cause he was planning going to the real realm.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo}   Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo} EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Sia continued to play untill she heard someone yell at her. She looked up from the flute & saw the fireballs, instantly, many black rose pedals darted in front of her of herself, protecting her. She looked at the flames that came off of the sides of the small but strong sheild & almost instantly looked to her side after she made she sheild looking to the man, studying him throughly before she quickly through her flute to her other hand & let the sheild downbefore she took acouple steps back & looked to the man with her head tilted slightly, "What?" she said softly in a calm voice, though it seemed also to be almost a warning.
Back to top Go down
Kirahinin

PostSubject: Re: Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo}   Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo} EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:04 am

*How the hell did she block my 12% fireballs that easy?*
"I said stop play or I'll kill you, you little fuckhead!"
((Sorry for all the cursing but kirahinin is that kinda dude))
After the words Kirahinin stepped straight forward to the girl so he standen just a meter away from her.
His face was furious and crazylooking.
"Give me the flute dumbass!
He placed his hand in front of the girl and showed his teeth to look treatful.
Back to top Go down
Sia Kaiomi

Sia Kaiomi

PostSubject: Re: Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo}   Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo} EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 pm

{{OOC: IT's ok, I understand, My character has a simalar way of showing things as shown below. :l}}

IC: Sia streightened her neck upon his words, her expresson not changeing one bit. Though she did frown when he did demand her flute. Her emerald eyes flared for a moment & with her free hand, which was almost impossible to see, she gripped his neck & held him a inch from the ground, at least as much as she could do with her short body. "I was ordered to protect this forest, & protect it I shall. I hate the idea of killing." as she said this her grip tightened. "But I will if you dare curse at me again; I shall kill you, for it is my order to do so. If you wish to rest, rest somewhere else." She dropped him after she finished & gripped his wrist, dropping the flute in it, & soon closeing his hand, walking away. But as she walked away almost a second after, she snickered for the flute burst into black rose pedals that were almost like daggers as warnings. Though, she continued to walk back to the rock that she was sitting on before acting like it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo}   Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo} Empty

Back to top Go down

Patroling... {Private; Tag: Jagaimo}
Page 1 of 1