Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training, for a first (Jagaimo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanille

Vanille

Training, for a first (Jagaimo) Empty
PostSubject: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Vanille stood stock still will her sword implanted in the ground, her hands wrapped around the handle. To find the young shinigami at the training field was a bizarre sight at the most but to find her zanpakuto unsheathed was another. She was a peaceful sort of child, not many would expect her to even have a shikai, though she was a seated officer.
Her eyes were a bright, silvery blue, very beautiful when hit by the sunlight. Her pink curls, usually held up in a couple ponytails, were hanging down around her face. Her usual skirt and... well not even a shirt, more like fabric that covered her breasts and a v down her stomach; were replaced by a regular shinigami uniform. She breathed in slowly as the wind blew the hair from her face, making her smile a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Jagaimo kamesori the 13th divisons vice captain and a pain in the ass if you tries to ennoy him was suddently standing in front or Vanille and smiling as he takes a tighter grip of his walking stick who is sinking slowly into the muddy ground.
The foxlike smile on Jagaimo did not washes away when he opens his mouth to speak.
"Vanille from the 7th squad....i see your on one of your vicious trainings again?"
Jagaimo scratches his forehead as he does a flashstep and light a match on here neck and then he lights his ciggarett on it and takes a few smokes of it before he starts to smile once again.
"Ive heard from a little bird whispering in my ear that your shikai is really something, mind show it to me?"
Jagaimo puts his walkingstick resting on his left shoulder as the wind starts too blow harder and the suns heat feels vacant.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Vanille's eyebrow twitched and she opened her eyes, ignoring the spot where he lit the match. Her blue eyes glared at him dangerously as she unstuck her zanpakuto from the ground. "Jagaimo, you should know better then to disturb a shinigami's meditating."
She rolled her eyes at his comment on her shikai and allowed the wind to whip her hair into her face and letting it sting her cheeks. Vanille twirls her sword around in a circle and spits out, "Watch the Stars, Moonlight Mirror."
Her zanpakuto stopped twirling and replaced by the blue hilted blade was a double bladed scyth, glinting sharp and harsh in the sunlight. She grinned slightly, showing off a sharp canine tooth and motioning towards him, "Use your shikai, attack me a bit."
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Jagaimo takes another deep smoke before he swallows the ciggarett and smiles at Vanille.
"Well, vanille you know my sight is not what it once was, I thought u were just charging or anything but thanks for the warning in the future i will be more careful"
Jagaimo laughts low before pushes his glasses higher on his nose then he point with his walkingstick at Vanille and smiles once again like a fox.
"Impressive shape i must tell you tho it's kinda advanced don't you think?"
Jagaimo touches the walkingstick somewhere in the middle of it and most of the wood falls to the ground showing a blade with a reversed sharp edge.
"Unleash your powers Yarikoi"
the blades transformed into a great schythe including a large knife on the bottom of the handle.
The smile on Jagaimos face is wiedly increasing in size and he laugh even louder than before.
"Well give me your best shot Vanille of squad 7"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:35 pm

"Advanced? What do you mean by that?" She asked, narrowing her eyes curiously at him. She watched quietly as he awakened his zanpakuto, smiling as it became a scyth as well. "Ah, a fellow scyth wielder. Excellent."
Vanille laughed coldly, "To give my best shot, you must first attack me."
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:34 am

"Well i'll give you a little taste of my powers my fellow shinigami friend."
Jagaimo kamisori pointed at the ground with his zanpakuto and sunddenly a zombie jumped up from the ground and started to run incredible fast to attack Vanille with all of its power.
"Well vanille chan let me see your vicious powers then."
A foxlike smile once again concouerd jagaimos lips and he yawned before he sat down to drink som sake.
"Mm exellent year of sake my friend, do you want to taste some?
The Zombie drawd two swords from its armor and started to swing them agains Vanille, trying kill her and then divour her body.
"Remember that i just use a bit of my power so i have given him free taughts to do whatever he want as long as he attack you, and it seems he want to eat you"
Jagaimo drank som sake and smiled widely ta Vanille.
"Cheers"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Vanille shook her head and slashed her zanpakuto towards the zombie, leaving enough room for her own abilities to take place. When she'd slashed, another zombie forced its way out of the ground as she defended herself for a moment. She leapt away, flipping backwards and kicking the zombie Jagaimo had summoned in the chest so her own had the chance to attack. She knew that her cool down would piss her off as she defended whatever else she needed to once her abilities were finished.
Her bright eyes watched as her weaker zombie attacked his and she sighed quietly. Vicious powers... right... what vicious powers did the young fourth seat possess?
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Jagaimo smiled once again and hited the ground with his Zanpakuto leaving it to pop up two more zombies who starts to hunt for Vanille.
Jagaimo drank once more as he smiled with his lips and then he started to scratch his neck.
"Well Vanille that's a pretty rare and especially gifted talent your zanpakuto possess but I myself has already found it weakness"
Jagaimo disappears too swing his Zanpakuto against the neck of the foes zombie.
One of Jagaimos zombies jumps for Vanille as Jagaimo smiles once again widely.
"Kai corpse explosion!"
The zombie exploded with a massive firewall against Vanille.
*Even if the explosion hurts me too i have too show her something else*
A cut wounds up on Jagaimos jaw and he drinks another glass from the sakebottle.
"Come on Vanille, show me your power that one of your squadmember told me about"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:16 pm

"What power are you talking about, Jagaimo?" Vanille growled, annoyed as she came out from hiding her face behind her arms, burns on her forearms. She glanced down at the wounds quickly, hissing a bit before swiping the air again twice with her sword. Another two zombies popped up as her first was killed. She moved them to attack the remaining zombies and watched as they attacked with teeth and swords as well.
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Jagaimo pointed his own zombies on the head and another 13 zombies grows up from the ground.
"Lets see if you got enough reiatsu to summon 150 zombies my dear Vanille, If you are succesfull I will treat you for some sake and show you my most dangerous techuniqe I have ever developed."
Jagaimo once again drank som sake and smiled foxlike as the zombies formed a circle around Vanille and Jagaimo yawned.
"Kinda excausting don't you think, i meant yur latent powers of course, you only need the right trainer"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Vanille started to sweat, no she certainly didn't have enough reiatsu to summon that many. She had enough to summon half of that maybe, but she wasn't powerful enough yet to summon that many. She swiped her scyths blades fast in front of her, watching the half she'd thought of earlier appear. Damn... getting ready to lose power here, then I have to wait for it to power back up... not good! She fret, helping her attacking zombies as she began to flit around in a dance like movement and slashing at the ones she could reach. When she felt her shikai take a turn for the worse she let it slip and allowed the zombies disentigrate as she twirled her regular zanpakuto, it having returned to the blue katana, around the crowd of zombies.
"Exhausting... of course, I admit it is exhausting." She groweld between breaths, "But it'll be easier when I'm able to use my shikai again. Trainers... best one there is, is the self trainer."
Back to top Go down
Jagaimo kamisori

Jagaimo kamisori

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:39 am

"Well my dear Vanille i guess you need a back up plan cause this going to hurt Im afraid."
Some of the Zombies fell cause of Vanilles attacks and zombies but the parts keepd on moving closer to her to form a complete circle.
"The complete wheel's undead explosion power 30%!"
All of the zombies exploded and several cuts found it places at Jagaimos body and his clothes started to get ripped up an several wounds started to bleed in his face and on his arms.
He smiled widely and started to drink som sake as he looked at the center of the explosion.
"Aaah! A lonley wolf, i see. My dear Vanille I know that lonley is strong but together are stronger and if you want it I can take the responsobility of your training?"
He started to wave with a sunfeather at his face as he smiled.
"Kinda hot in here"
He was a bit excausted too but in a not to long time he will be able too summon some more corpses to attack Vanille if she still stands up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training, for a first (Jagaimo)   Training, for a first (Jagaimo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training, for a first (Jagaimo)
Page 1 of 1