Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Role-Playing Activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Role-Playing Activity Empty
PostSubject: Role-Playing Activity   Role-Playing Activity EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 am

Hello. I've seen that the role-playing activity here has gone down a bit. Is there a certain reason for that, like a site issue? Or is everyone just busy? I'm curious to know, so if there's an issue with the site, I can fix it. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Activity   Role-Playing Activity EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:33 am

i think it is cause there is not so many new members joining its same old members making new accounts. and also due to the fact that like most people here have like 3-4 high ranked accounts captains liutenants espada. that gives the new members nothing to strife for trying to become an espada or such or apply as a espada captain or liutenant. iwe seen it happen on lots of other sites when a few is posessing all the high ranked positions so to say new members seems to stop coming cause they think its no fun

this is only what i think i might be wrong and other people might disagree with me
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Activity   Role-Playing Activity EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:28 pm

The only reason I'm having trouble posting is because people don't continue to post. Which is a pain. And the high ranked positions do seem to have an affect on the new members too, as SFD said. There's also the fact that many of the members are not active, some of the admin included. Last time I checked anyways. -shrugs- I don't know. But I do agree with SFD.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Activity   Role-Playing Activity EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:53 pm

also i must say passing an activity check is not the same as rping....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Activity   Role-Playing Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Activity
Page 1 of 1