Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanille

Vanille

What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) Empty
PostSubject: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:59 am

Vanille skipped along through the seireitei, her curly ponytails bouncing. Her grey eyes wide and curious and full of joy. Her shinigami outfit was no where to be seen and her sword seemed to be missing, though really the bright blue sheath and silver blade was strapped to her back. Her shirt was a bright pink, barely covering any of her skin other then her breasts. An orange skirt, slightly too short, sat at her hips. Dangly earrings hung in her ears, three beads; yellow, blue, back to yellow.
Her eyes strayed across a random hell butterfly, fluttering around in the air looking rather lost. "Ohh, poor thing. Finding your way must be difficult when your targets are always moving."
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:27 pm

"thats something me and some of my companions in 12th squad are working on a way to make the hell butterflies reach their target faster"
the man speaking was hagane hayate 4th seat of the 12th squad he had just came out of a store and happend to hear what she was saying. Behind him a huge muscular man walked dressed in nothing more than a pair of baggy pant. carrying some heavy crates. Hayate looked at some papers and then at the crates before giving the huge man some orders
"go back to the laboratory protect the crates with your life after that you can deactivate your self that would be all"
the huge man nodded and slowly continued to walk towards the 12th squads laboratory and hayate turned to look at the women that have made the comments bout the hell butterflies but when he saw how she was dressed he quickly looked away again and blushed.
"hrm i dont think we have been introduced my name is hagane hayate"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Vanille whirled around, gray eyes watching him carefully but easily. A gentle smile planted itself on her lips and she nodded to them, enjoying a laugh as he blushed. Had she really payed much attention to his words before? No, not really. It was a bit too much for her to pay attention to when she was looking at the butterfly.
Walking over to him, she held out her hand, "Well, Dear Hagane, it is very nice to meet you. I am Vanille, Fourth Seat of the Seventh Division."
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 pm

he turned around to take her hand in a handshake. Luckly the visor was so dark so she wouldent be able to see where he was looking he tried to look at her face but for some reason his eyes went down to look at the more... outstanding parts. unfortunatly he couldent do something about the fact that he was almost as red as a tomato in the face at the moment.
"nice to meet you vanilla, i heard you say something about the hell butterflies before"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Vanille poked his cheeks with her pointers fingers, "Red. Oh so red, like roses. It's quite adorable actually." She giggled, motioning to the hell butterfly in the sky and answering his statement with another, "Yes. The butterflies seem to get lost often, though they usually find their way eventually. Sometimes it's only one or two I see getting lost but lately it's more and more." She crossed her arms over her chest before asking, "Are they malfunctioning? Usually butterflies do not have that type of problem but these seemed to be trained."
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:23 pm

that she poked his face dident make the whole thing better he took a few steps back from her and tried to calm down focus and regain his normal face color. he answered her question
"im beginning to sucpect that someone is tryin to ruin the way we are communicating on by release false hell butterflies here. so yes you might be right in that they are trained there is a few from my squad that is working on a solution to that problem as well as tryin to improve them."
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 pm

"Who do you suspect, hm? I wouldn't be any other shinigami, would it?" Her gray eyes were smiling though her young face was serious. The curiosity that had filled her moments before was back, and stronger this time... much stronger. She clasped her hands behind her back, making her chest jut out without thinking. She cocked her head a bit and waited for his answer with a small blink of her long eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:55 pm

"the arrancars probally or some traitor shinigami that wans soul society to fall into chaos"
he was looking up in the sky trying not to look at her specially not her chest wich was kinda hard to not to when it juted out uninvited thoughts started to sneak into his head and he tried to think of something else
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:00 pm

"Traitor," Vanille laughed sourly, for once all the happiness shreaded from her gentle face. "Yeah, we've had enough of those. I would rather prefer if we just lived in peace for the next thousand years."
She narrowed her eyes at a tree and just glared at it, as if daring it to move, for a couple minutes before turning back to Hagane with a gaze and expression full of optimism. "Well, as long as we don't have a war over something ridiculous again."
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:50 pm

"all wars are riddicilous cause in the end it will end with al parts negotiating and comes to an agreement"
he still avoided to look at her but it was hard as she was so close to him. and he still couldnet get rid of thoose thoughts wich made him bluch even more
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:33 pm

"Is there something wrong with peace?" Vanille asked, raising her eyebrows. She giggled a bit at how much redder he got, shaking her head and letting her pink curls flop around her head and swat her face gently. "You just keep getting redder and redder, you know? You're certainly not a rose anymore, maybe something more food wise. A beet?" She pursed her lips and frowned, "Never actually ate those myself, I find most veggies quite disgusting."
Her gaze moved from his red face to his glasses, drawing her attention, "Say, what're those? They are mighty interesting." She motioned to them softly, being careful not to reach out and snatch them off his face.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:59 pm

"nothing is wrong with peace im just saying that war is stupid"
hayate sighed and tried to calm down and get control over his face color and thoughts again. it nearly worked his face almost took its normal color he was still little blushing red though, he dident really her her veggie comment. but he did hear when she asked about his visor
"its an invention of mine it allows for me to see through things like a xray clothes for example"
he looked at her to see her reaction to that of course it wasent the truth but he wasent about to give u the truth bout his visor to just anyone he meet
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Vanille blinked, glancing down at her clothes, "Ohhh, that's why your blushing so much huh? Well, I guess there's no point in covering it up, since you've already seen." She smiled while she held her hands out wide, "This the usual reaction you get from girls?"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:13 am

"ehm you do know i was only joking"
he turned around to not look at her his face turned more red again. it would have been such a good idea supposed to scare her of but it hadent work. He took a deep breath before he answerd her question
"to be honest im not so good with girls well out of work so to say"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

"Now I do," Vanille giggled, dancing around so that he was facing her again. Her pink hair fell out of their ponytails and her hair fell into her face. She rolled her eyes in exasperation and pulled it off to one side, over one shoulder. She blinked in surprise when spoke again, "Really? Well would you like be back in work?"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:18 pm

he looked at her little confused and that dident happen often
"what do you mean with back in work?"
his face was now slowly returning to its oroginal color
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:02 pm

"Whatever you meant," Vanille blinked at him calmly. Her bright blue eyes stared straight through him, or so it seemed, down to his soul. "As you seem to be the one in control of the conversation."
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:48 pm

a tiny mechanical thing bumped into vanille's leg it seemd to be carry some kind of note around its neck luckly it came right in time so hayate wouldent have to answer her question
"oh sorry bout that i think that might be for me"
he kneeld and took the note from around the little mechanical things neck before it happly seemed to bounce off again after reading it he looked at vanille
"um well it seems like im currently out of work for the rest of the day all seems to have been taken care of already"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Vanille grinned brightly at that note, "Then you have plenty of free time now don't you?"
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:00 pm

if he said now the women would probally become sad and perhaps even mad on him, but if he said yes it would mean that he probally would have to spend more time with her. he sighed and made the decision
"yes i guess it does"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:03 pm

"Wonderful," Vanille laughed. She crossed her arms over her chest, "If you would have rathered just going on your merry way, you could've. Not now though. You've already said yes." She reached out and grabbed his wrist gently, pulling him along. "This way."
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm

he let him self be dragged not having much choice since she held his arm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)   What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD) Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do, What to do (Vanille and SFD)
Page 1 of 1