Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zeta Encadenado

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado Empty
PostSubject: Zeta Encadenado   Zeta Encadenado EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Basic Information

Name: Zeta Encadenado

Number: 28

Looks: Zeta Encadenado Whitehairedswordsman
Except he has the Mask Fragment, the outfit's all white, and he has a normal looking sword.

Hollow Hole: Center of chest

Mask Fragment: Entire left side of face is a skull and a halo around the right side

Number Tattoo: On his right shoulder

Personality: Nonchalant, yet focused. He has a general control over his emotions but can be pushed to a limit where he explodes in a single emotion. Whenever he is fighting he tends to empathize(sp?) his opponent's feelings and reactions to the situation at hand and bases his key decisions off of that. His natural reaction is to usually kill his opponent or beat them within an inch of their life unless strongly moved by something of the opponent, such as their mission, story, or hurts.
He has no general attachment to anyone or anything, but has his mission of becoming an Espada as thanks to Aizen. He considers himself to be honorable in all that he does but isn't arogant about it. Whenever he starts a fight, he takes a moment to overlook his opponent, consider their possible skills, and prepares for the worst. He doesn't allow himself to be over-confident or undermine his or his opponent's skill. He considers his greatest skill to be his focused and wise attitude in battle.
Even when he splits, he still holds the same personality which works to his advantage when he fights to avoid the chance of the clones fighting each other or not complying to his will.

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Single

Resurrecion Information

Name: Dualidad (Duality)

Represent: Twins of light and dark

Family: Shadow/Dark

Looks: He divides himself into two identical beings that both look like the original where one is white with angelic wings and the other is black with demonic wings. The white one has a halo of a hollow mask and the black one has a full skull mask. Both hold a blade that is split down the center making it look like a fork.

Techniques

Name: Caos (Chaos)

State: Resurrecion (Only the black clone can use)

Description: When it clashes with another weapon and the user says the technique, the holder of the other weapon is slashed by several invisible swords around the arms, legs, and torso. The attack is directly proportional to the size of the opponent's weapon as well, the larger the weapon, the more damage it can do to either of the fighters. Repeated use of the technique has been known to chop off limbs or cut open chests. However, Zeta is not exempt from getting sliced as well since the attack is chaotic and unpredictable.

Preparation: Only needs to say the technique name and clash weapons, so none is needed.

Cooldown: Three posts

Duration: Only lasts a brief moment (1 post)

Name: Paz (Peace)

State: Resurrecion (Only the white clone can use)

Description: When it clashes with another weapon and the user says the technique, the weapon of the opponent is returned to its unreleased form unable to release it for a limited time (three posts). If this attack is used on the black form, Zeta returns to his normal form for a limited time as well.

Preparation: Must charge more reiatsu to use (2 posts), after using it once he must cooldown then prepare again (8 posts)

Cooldown: six posts

Duration: the technique itself lasts one post, but its effects last 3 posts

History and RP Sample

History:
Although he remembers nothing of it, Zeta had a pretty normal human life. He worked in an office building as an accountant for a few years after getting out of college. Soon, he met a wonderful young lady who worked nearby in another office. They quickly grew close and Zeta considered marrying her. However, the night before he could, he was mugged in the streets and killed in the process. Dying without having the chance to ask the woman to marry him turned him into a Hollow.
As a Hollow, he wandered about surviving in any way he could. He devoured anyone who crossed him, but would never pick a fight. After some time, he achieved the level of Vasto Lorde through devouring of those who did cross him. His skill was quickly noticed by Aizen who made him into an Arrancar. He aspires to become an Espada only to prove his power and potential to Aizen as a thanks for his newfound powers. His loyalties don't solely lie with Aizen; however, he does have a sense of dignity and honor in following Aizen after being given powers by him. Since his making into an Arrancar, he has mainly been focusing on fighting whoever is set before him, Shinigami and Arrancar alike. His ultimate goal is still to get into the Espada.
His thoughts being provoked by his manner of death, Zeta, as a Hollow, began to contemplate the duality of the universe. Good and evil, life and death, shinigami and hollow. He soon began to understand the balance of the universe and how one object could not live without another. When Aizen approached Zeta with the offer to make him an Arrancar, Zeta jumped on the idea seeing the perfect balance of this duality. This became his main power. He based his life as an Arrancat off of such an ideal to maintain the balance of the universe. This is the reason why whenever he kills a Hollow, he kills a Shinigami too; and whenever he kills an Arrancar, he kills a Vizard.

RP Sample:
Zeta walked down the silent halls of Los Noches, his feet echoing with each step. With his hands in his pockets and a plain look on his face, he ventured towards his room. After a long day of training, Zeta was ready for some well-deserved rest that would include his usual soaking in a bath until he pruned and venting any past aggression to the vast array of violent shooter video games.

His room had the same plain look that it had when he first recieved it. The bed was pushed against one wall with the window looking out to the dark desert surrounding the palace. Next to it was a nightstand that held the most recent book he had started reading, an odd trait for an Arrancar, with the bookcase of over four-hundred books next to that. On the wall closest to the doorway was the television with the gaming system attached to it.

With the same solemn expression, he took his half-an-hour bath and set out to play the video games into the long hours of what he considered to be the night. When he felt he had truly played enough, he lied down in bed staring at the ceiling as he awaited the next day to bring another chance to enter the ranks of the Espada. Even if it was the lowest one, it meant all the world to him.

Last edited by Zeta Encadenado on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Zeta Encadenado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta Encadenado   Zeta Encadenado EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:01 am

hi ^^,

please explain what you mean by the following: Splits into twins where one is white with angelic wings and the other is black with demonic wings. (i think you mean he himself divides into two but please just add more information so that it is clearer ^^)

O.k so for the first technique the one that only the black clone can use please just try to word it a little more clearly. I understand it but it can be confusing if you do not really read it slowly.
* So you mean that the larger the opponents weapon the more damage the attack does to them?
* Also please add a post time for the preparation, cooldown and duration of the technique.

For the second technique that the white clone can use please also try to add more information to it.
* Please add a post time for the preparation, cooldown and duration of the technique.

Also please add more to the history, some information about his human life etc it doesnt have to be really long but please at least add a couple more paragraphs.

Once that is fixed i will look over the application once again ^^

Sincerely,
Lightning
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta Encadenado   Zeta Encadenado EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:15 am

Updated! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Zeta Encadenado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta Encadenado   Zeta Encadenado EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:34 am

o.k,

i just noticed that this isn't in the site's template o.O could you please edit that and use the template we have ^^

Also i know i am probably being a pain but i asked some other mods and we need some more info in the personality and history >.<

I'm sorry to be a pain but could you please make those changes and i will check the app once again

Sincerely,
Lightning
Back to top Go down
Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado

Zeta Encadenado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta Encadenado   Zeta Encadenado EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Lol you're ok. I would rather it be correct. I updated it but I did use the template that Sarah made under Arrancar/Espada. It just doesn't have the same giant headings for each section.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Zeta Encadenado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta Encadenado   Zeta Encadenado EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:26 pm

oh my bad xD haha it just looked different, and i don't see anything wroing with it ^^ but keep in mind if other mods see something they can ask you to fix it.

Zeta Encadenado Seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeta Encadenado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta Encadenado   Zeta Encadenado Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeta Encadenado
Page 1 of 1