Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dante Son of Sparda

Go down 
+2
Lightning (Kaihime)
Dante
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

Dante Son of Sparda Empty
PostSubject: Dante Son of Sparda   Dante Son of Sparda EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:15 pm

Basic Information

Name: Dante
Deadly Sin: He isn't a sin
Best attribute: He has Strength, Speed and Can fire guns with ease and his sword fighting skills are excellent.
Rank: Devil Hunter (Now can shot hollows and arrancars cause I bleached him up, Also can shot Shinigami but their good so he won't)
Grade: None (Adult)

Personal Qualities

Appearance: He's the one in Red
https://2img.net/h/i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae169/Visored_grunt_R34/Anime/devil-may-cry-anime.jpgDante Son of Sparda Devil-may-cry-anime

Personality: Make it as in-depth as possible - Known for his cocky banter when on a job, which covers for his sometimes grumpy and miserable demeanor, he has in fact a fondness for strawberry sundaes and pizza (without olives) which are his only diet (according to him, his record for eating a large pizza is 5 minutes), along with an array of alcoholic beverages from which he leaves the bottles scattered about his officebeing too lazy to work more than once a week, series is his indebtedness and apparent lack of gambling skill due to his bad luck.

History: Again, be imaginative - A half demon, half human whose father is the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda and who is twin brother to Vergil (his mother's name was Eva and her picture stands atop his desk in memory), Dante operates as a private investigator, mostly accepting jobs involving the supernatural, though more often than not he is left short of money. According to him this is because people who hire him usually leave him a bill rather than pay him (due to destruction he causes during the job such as destroying a bridge). His lack of money is also attributed to Lady and Trish, who leave him to pay for their clothes; as well as Lady taking his pay and cutting it from the debt he owes her. Also, when he makes a fair bit of money it's usually squandered, due to him having to pay a bet he lost previously, as well as to him being too lazy to work more than once a week. Nevertheless, when he does accept a job he diligently finishes it to the point of gaining a reputation of infallibility; he is strong enough to take out a small army of lesser Devils with only his hands. Known for his cocky banter when on a job, which covers for his sometimes grumpy and miserable demeanor, he has in fact a fondness for strawberry sundaes and pizza (without olives) which are his only diet (according to him, his record for eating a large pizza is 5 minutes), along with an array of alcoholic beverages from which he leaves the bottles scattered about his office. A source of comic relief in the series is his indebtedness and apparent lack of gambling skill due to his bad luck. His weapons of choice are a pair of over-sized custom 45s, one black (named Ebony) and one silvery (named Ivory), the occasional sawed-off shotgun and his faithful sword, Rebellion (given to him by his father), which he carries in public in a guitar case.

Abilities and Attributes

Attributes: For each of the attributes put a number from 1-10 next to each attribute, 1 being not very good at it, and 10 being mastered/extremely good at it. However, if the attribute isn't your demons best attribute then they can't have a number higher than 6 for it. Eg Lust - main attribute is speed - can put 10 for speed, but only 6 for stamina - which is Gluttony's main attribute. Also, intelligence isn't a main attribute so it can be up to 10 for any demon.

Power/strength: 10

Speed: 10

Intelligence: 8

Stamina: 10

Hand-to-Hand combat: 9

Sword fighting: 10

Reiatsu: doesn't use it

Defence: 9

Abilities
List any abilities your demon has - but make sure to keep the overall theme of your demons sin plus the theme of your main attribute. Eg, Sloth won't have a majority offensive moves as his main attribute is defence

Name of Ability: Devil Trigger

Description of Ability: Describe the ability - Dante takes his Demon form known as Devil Trigger it has changed over the years and series however.

Looks:
https://2img.net/h/i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff249/redRAID3R/DanteDevilTrigger.jpgDante Son of Sparda DanteDevilTrigger

RP Sample

RP Sample: Dante was at his office reading the magazine to which interests his peeking interests. Trish was sitting on the table as usual eating some pizza Dante ordered earlier. Dante had a collection of weapons from battles passed he still had his father's sword Sparda. Being the son of the Dark Knight Sparda Dante lived to slay demons that threaten humanity. He even stopped his own twin brother Vergil just to save the human world from the demons. He later worked with the young devil hunter Nero in the city of Fortuna who was also saved by Dante too. They worked together to stop the order of the sword's leader who became a demon and used both Kyrie and Nero to form a fate savor's core yet he was stopped. Dante waited for Trish to do something interesting and also for someone to bring him a job. Lady stood there leaning over the desk talking to Dante not that he gave a shit on what she thought.

Dante's Father: Sparda

Human form:

https://2img.net/h/i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/samanthawiggins/Guys/1199406780149.jpgDante Son of Sparda 1199406780149

Demon Form:

https://2img.net/h/i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/ngaothientuan/34px941.jpgDante Son of Sparda 34px941

Dante's Mother: Eva (No photo of her because she's dead but Trish a demon friend of Dante's looks like her)

Dante's twin Brother: Vergil

http://images.quizilla.com/U/UL/ULT/UltimateLife/1139518054_PicsVergil.gifDante Son of Sparda 1139518054_PicsVergil

Last edited by Dante on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Dante Son of Sparda   Dante Son of Sparda EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Ummmm is this an application for a demon? im not sure if they are open right now. There are only a select few demons available plot wise. I dont think that others are allowed to make them.....

I might be wrong in which case hopefully another mod that sees this will correct me.
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Dante Son of Sparda   Dante Son of Sparda EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:53 am

I'm not done yet and I got permission from Byakuya herself so she said to fused human and demon one so I'm not done yet.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Dante Son of Sparda   Dante Son of Sparda EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm

o.k no problem just put WIP in the title then xD
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Dante Son of Sparda   Dante Son of Sparda EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:41 am

He done now
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: Dante Son of Sparda   Dante Son of Sparda EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:25 pm

A demon must have one of the Seven Deadly Sins. I believe there is an article telling each Sin, as well as how many points each sin gets. Ill be back when i found one and edit this post to include the topic where you see and decide.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mr.Good-Bringer

Mr.Good-Bringer

PostSubject: Re: Dante Son of Sparda   Dante Son of Sparda EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:00 pm

You must use our template.
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Dante Son of Sparda   Dante Son of Sparda EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:11 am

I did and Dante is a half demon Sarah told me to fused human and demon so he isn't a sin understand?
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Dante Son of Sparda   Dante Son of Sparda EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:08 am

Quote :
Power/strength: 10

Speed: 10

Intelligence: 8

Stamina: 10

Hand-to-Hand combat: 9

Sword fighting: 10

Reiatsu: doesn't use it

Defence: 9

I understand that you're only half-demon, and so don't have any sin and as a result don't have any of these things which you're the best at. However, you can't have them all pretty much 10; the demons are some of the strongest things on this site, for plot reasons, and so it would be way too OP for pretty much everything on your list to be 10 or 9. Please pick at least one you want to make a 10, and the others can't go above 6 - much like how the actual demon template works. (Note that intelligence isn't included, so that can be whatever number you like)

Quote :
Description of Ability: Describe the ability - Dante takes his Demon form known as Devil Trigger it has changed over the years and series however.

Can he do anything special in this form? Also, how long can he hold it for; if it isn't indefinitely than does it have a cooldown?

Also, what is your character's connection to the full-demons, if it has any?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante Son of Sparda   Dante Son of Sparda Empty

Back to top Go down

Dante Son of Sparda
Page 1 of 1