Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dawning of a New Era

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

The Dawning of a New Era Empty
PostSubject: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:07 am

(OOC: There will be a posting order for this topic in order to keep it structured, so once you've posted once don't post again until the person above you has posted)

Lucifer lounged back in the high backed chair in which he sat, staring down at the glorious view spread beneath him of the productivity of the highest level of Hell. Occasionally a scream would be heard above the ruckus created by the workers and their tools, and he would feel a small smile touch his cold lips which would only ever curl upwards in cruelty or superiority. Unfortunately he wouldn’t be able to sit and listen to the orchestra of his favourite sounds for long as soon all the demons would congregate on the raised platform which sat above the workers. On the sturdy platform which appeared to be made out of tarnished steel, but on closer inspection was actually pure silver, sat six sturdy wooden chairs with high backs, much like his own, but far less grand and gaudy looking, with just a simple wooden design hand carved in the back.

The lighting was poor due to the dust and dirt in the air, though he couldn’t do much about that, but it was good enough that he was able to look out across the ledge of his platform without having to stand up from his chair. A sigh slipped from his immaculate lips as a perfectly well-kept hand ran through his hair, the silky blonde strands falling back into the same place as though they hadn’t been disturbed by his agitated hand; his piercing blue eyes narrowed in impatience as he willed the other demons to hurry up and arrive; they had extremely important business to attend to, and he would much rather they started now rather than prolong it for even longer – that would not be preferable at all.

A long, drawn out scream was heard from down in the pit of workers, and the corners of his mouth tugged once more up into a smile; at least he had his music to keep him company until the rest arrived.
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Mammon

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:15 am

Yet anthoder strong shock shot through the sealing, yet this time it was much stronger and was made by reaitsu. Only one demon was caple of such things, the only demon that had reaitsu that could match the power of Lucifer, Mammon the demon of greed who had been the first one to join Lucifer`s ranks. Mammon landed gracefully onto the large table, his black raven wings, that he had used for travel, drawing themselfs into his back again not shetting his clothing. As usually he wore his black butler outfit, a small silverwatch in his chestpocket, white gloves and black polished shoes. He looked through his glasses at Lucifer with his yellow eyes, his face as blank as always. "I am sorry for being late...i had just rechived news from one of my spies in soul soceity...i have yet to learn the name of the captain commander, but apperently its a woman thats only around 200 years old...it makes me asume the standards of the shinigami has lowerd when someone that young has entered the seat as their "leader". He looked away from Lucifer and took his seat as the table, his left leg crossing over his right.

"I can see none of the others has arrived...i wonder if it was because they were captured or killed....or because you lack skills to communicate with your...pawns, what do you think, Lucifer-san?", he spoke with a litte smink creeping accros his face. As always, Mammon loved to tease Lucifer, he knew that him and Lucifer most likely would end up in a fight, but Lucifer could`t kill Mammon, at least not yet. Mammon was the only one who had reaitsu that could match the three race leaders, at least the shinigami and hollow, which meant he was needed like the others. Him and the other 6 demons all had their weakness and strentgh, so they had to work togeder in order to overthrow their enemies. Mammon`s weakness was most likely when it came to hand-to-hand combat, which was the reason for his creation of the greed sword that acted as a comproise of fighting close range.
Back to top Go down
Amon~

Amon~

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:29 pm

A man walked out of a volcano as he heard a voice, "Looks like that fat-ass finally woke up, kinda took
him long though." said Amon a he sigh, he walked down the Volcano tired,
he was sitting in the Lava all day, he acted like it was his hot tub. Amon walked
and walked, it would probably take a pretty long time to walk to Lucifer,
especially with those distractions. "Out of all fucking days he had to
choose today." said Amon with a furious tone of voice. Amon was really rebellious;
he would flame at anyone for his own amusement. "Once I kill off all those
shinigami bastards all realms will be mine." said Amon as he released a
scream.

Amon remembered when he was appointed as a
Demon, the most retarded days ever, a leader who can't leave his castle .Amon
laughed as his eyes turned red, "Got to watch your backs." said Amon
a bit pissed off. Amon sigh as he kept walking, many demons were trying to
assassinate him but he was under estimated, Amon had a blood stained dress
shirt with jeans. On Amon's jeans you can see the blood stains and the burnt
marks. Amon thought to himself why he was one of the Demon 6, he might be the
strongest person in hell, but Amon sees himself to be more a leader. Amon then
kept walking with a quiet tone of voice, his long red hair was waving with the
winds as his tattoo seems like it was fading away.

Ten HOURS later after walking.
Amon sigh as he approached a giant stair way
seeing both Mammon and the fat ass all resting and having a nice reunion. Amon
never met up with Mammon before, but I guarantee that Amon hated Mammon a lot.
Amon then said as he kept approaching the 2, every step he took left a foot
print, one that had weird gasses in them. "You bastards ready to take over
the Shinigami world, if you are not I am going to do it myself."
said Amon in a really mad tone of voice, all he wanted to do was choke Lucifer
and feed him to Mammon, but he needs them due to the fact that he has not
finished his plans yet.Pretty soon Amon was gonna be the only Leader eveyone will worship, no matter how drastic his plan is he is going to make sure he kills off the rest of the Demons. This isn't a pride thing, no this is some deep shit coming from the heart.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Envy accelerated his speed as he kicked a worker who had tried to escape and also showed some kind of disrespect towards him only blabbeing something about that his loyality laid with Lucifer the strongest demo... Nothing futher was being said, envy had heard enough as he had decapitated the workers jaw from its mouth and sent another kick so that the worker was sent flying into a burning pit of lava. I accept your apology He said as he landed like a cat always with his feet, as the pit of lava sprouted upright as the body of the worker melted in mere seconds, he could hear the being scream in horrific pain just a couple of seconds before the worker burned up into crisps, envy acted like nothing had happened but continued towards the meeting....

He was a tad bit late but what the hell did he care, it was not like he was informed first, and he had been training pretty far away from the spot where they where meant to meet up, he had been training for the last 2 days non-stop which was nothing in his book, his second best record had been 5 1/2 months non-stop and then he had been pretty tired back then... well before he approached the meeting place he could feel the spiritual pressure of 3 strong beings around his own power level, altrough their combined spiritual pressure where humongous it did not suprise envy at all, quite the opposite. By reading their reitsu he could tell it was mammon and Lucifer, he could also tell that wrath was there, he really did not like anyone of the 3 but supposed to keep mammon in highest regard not because he disrespected him as a member but because he saw him as the weakest of the tree, altrough it was just his guess he could still not disregard the fact that he was envious of their great spiritual power that he so lacked...

About time he approached a stairway that lead up, oh how much he hated Stairs, bridges, shinigami, the volcanoes, the world beyond theirs... and quite frankly a LOT of things he did not care to think about right now. He approached the trio, quite frankly he had no desire to start any annoying discussions with these retards (sorry for my lack of better language xD) He simply held his eyes closed and took his seat putting his messy legs/shoes on the table with a loud thud that would ensure their "attention" none the less...

He pulled up his left arm and a small ball of flame appeared in his palm, it fitted there perfectly as he started to toss it into the air and catch it with the same arm, he was bored but did not question the reason for this meeting he had been waiting for it like a hollow for a well diserved meal. Soon the flames themselfs seemed to solidify into a ball of fire, as the inner part seemed to boil like hot coal every time he tossed the burning ball of flame.

He pushed his chair up slightly with his right leg pressed against the table, balancing with the hind legs of the chair, he really could not sit still for a second so... who`s the idiot that cancelled my training? he asked with a distant voice as he tossed the burning ball of flame once again into the air. He let his gaze fall over each of the beings in the room before him, as his view finally fell on Lucifer, he narrowed his eyes slightly, the chair started to have an annoying tone to it as it strained to balance on its hind legs despite his best efforts to stay quiet.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 am

oh what do we have here? Asmodeus said in a playful tone as he stood over a weak spirit with small traces of demonic energy.she was trembling in the corner,staring at him with her large yellow eyes.Asmodeus knelt.a smirk on his lips.oh come now there's no need to be afraid of me...after all I won't kill you.... the female looked up to him with a trace of hope in her eyes she then slowly accepted his outstreched hand. Wrong move on her part.Asmodeus pulled her forward and bit down on her neck.draining her blood and her soul.he could feel her strength pour into him.the female screamed loudly in agnony.her screams where delicious.but sadly the lovely screams didn't last long for she fell limp on the ground as soon as the last drop of her strength and blood where gone.Asmodeus chuckled and wiped the blood off his lips.He heard about the demon meeting and headed over to it.he was tall,6'4 with a lean yet muscular frame.his hair was blond with his bangs covering his left eye.his eyes where a beautiful light green that seemed to shine in the light.he wore a black long sleeve button up shirt with a white one underneath,the buttons where undone to reveal his collar bone and a golden coin that hung around his neck with a black ribbon.he wore black gloves.dress pants and shoes.on his neck was a rose that was on fire.marking him as the embodiment of lust. Asmodeus stopped walking for a minute and grinned mischievously.he didn't feel like being seen in his male appearance.with a quick snap of his fingers.his appearance changed completely from a dashing young man to a beautiful woman.she was petite standing only 5'3 yet she had a curvy figure and E cup size breasts.her skin was a lovely cream peach color with her soft long blond hair pulled back into a loose ponytail with a black ribbon.she wore a long black dress with floral patterns on it.it split at her sides showing off her legs and she didn't have any shoes.her lips where full and shell pink and her eyes where a soft pink with the pupils slitted.she walked gracefully through hell's hallways.a slight frown appeared on her lips.meeting where boring but they had to be attended if she wanted the soul society to be destroyed.a smile appeared on her lips then as she finally made it to the meeting.sorry if I'm late.... Kohaku said in a soft seductive tone that she always had.Asmodeus was...busy again,you know how it goes she finished with a giggle that sounded like music.everyone knew that Kohaku was apart of Asmodeus however she was more different in personality to everyone's slight relief.Kohaku was also Asmodeus's main attraction.therefore she was made to be more attractive than any woman that ever existed and had an aura that could lure pretty much anyone to her much more easily than Asmodeus himself.he also used her to escape meetings which Kohaku beat him senseless for.Kohaku then took a seat with Envy on her left and Amon on her right.she crossed her legs and rested her hands rested on her lap.she gave a light smile to the group of male demons and sighed softly. As she waited for Lucifer to begin.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:31 am

(OOC: Well, it's been a few days, so I'm assuming this is all the demons XD)

It was no surprise that the first to arrive was Mammon, just within the time frame, though Lucifer couldn't say he cared for his needlessly flashy entrance by wings - though that could have been his dislike talking. He raised an eyebrow slightly as he listened to the news received from Soul Society, but he made no motion to interupt.

Once upon a time, back before they had been sealed within Hell, it would have been unheard of for a child, let alone a female, to hold such a position of great power within the Shinigami ranks, and it may well be that the standards had lowered but Lucifer wasn't so sure. He refused to jump to the conclusion that this woman would be a pushover just because she was so incredibly young.

"Have you considered that maybe the standards haven't been lowered and she is just incredibly powerful?"

He would have continued with this line of conversation, but it wasn't that pertinent, and Mammon had already moved on. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips, a very rare thing to occur, especially when being needled like he was; he would not give in to the demons juvenile ways. His look was almost indulgent, like a parent would look at a particularly stupid child before speaking with them.

"Mammon, it is not that I lack communcation skills to communicate with my pawns, as you so put, nor do I think that there would be any chance of them being captured. No, I would say that it is more than likely that Belphegor is most likely asleep, Beelzebub would be eating, Amon is probably wandering around fuming about one thing or another, I wold guess Envy is training to become stronger, and Asmodeus - or Kohaku - is trying to quench their lustful thirst. I know all my demons all too well, and I am not particularly concerned for their lateness as their individual activities are cause to make them late."

There was a slightly smug tone in his voice as he perceptively anticipated the actions of all the remaining demons - when you've been around each other as long as they had, you tend to pick up on all their ideosyncarcies. At that moment Amon walked into the room and sat down before spouting out his want to attack the shinigami and take their world.

"Be calm Amon, that is what this meeting is for. Be patient; soon you shall be allowed free reign over the shinigami realm, causing whatever destruction your heart so desires."

His voice was soothing, with the right layer of steel in it to show that Amon could trust him, but he wouldn't take any bullshit. His charasmatic personality, and ability to speak in any situation was one of the abilities which made him such a good leader. He had long since suspected that Amon was plotting to fight with him, but the fool wouldn't stand a chance - you didn't make it to the top of the food chain in Hell by walking down sheltered pathways and picking daisies; he was the leader, and not one of these other fools, for a damn good reason!

Envy made his presence known, though Lucifer had been tracking his movements for a few moments before he arrived, and his nose wrinkled ever so slightly in disdain as disgusting, dirty feet were placed on his spotlessly clean table.

"I would suggest Envy, that if you would like to keep your feet than remove tham from my table, before I remove them permenantly."

He knew that Envy knew he would hold no hesitation in carrying out this threat, and also that he would have the ability to do so. Just another thing for him to be envious of, I suppose. However, as soon as Envy's next words were out of his mouth, Lucifer allowed his composure to slip the tiniest bit. In a moment that seemed much too fast, Lucifer was beside Envy, the legs of the chair being swept out from beneath him to deposit the demon on the ground, hard.

He would not tolerate such levels of insubordination. His nexts words dripped with death and hidden malice, made even worse by the calm, collected tone that was used, as though he was speaking about the pleasant weather - which wasn't actually pleasant, as that was a word rarely used in association with anything to do with Hell.

"Such harsh words you speak Envy. The 'idiot', as you so say, would be me, and if you would have rathered that I decided to not include you, and instead kill you slowly and painfully without mercy, you're screams drawn out, than that is still a possibility if you so choose. Now listen to my words very carefully, as I will not repeat myself, if I ever hear you referring to me as an idiot, or any equally vulgar name, than I shall rip that tongue out of your head and throw it into a pit of lava.

I shall than proceed to do the same to all your internal organs, making it as slow as I can; mind you, through out this entire process you will be utterly helpless and unable to move, and I would imagine the pain would be beyond comprehension. And then, once I have cleaned the inside of your skin of all your organs, I shall than slowly rip up your skin, starting at your feet. If, by some chance, you are still alive, than I will stab you in the heart, making sure you are dead, and then throw you into the same magma as I did your tongue and organs. Do I make myself absolutely clear?"

As he waited for an answer he helped the demon up off the floor and into his seat, like a friend would help if they had fallen over. He then sat in his chair, his fingers steepled, peering at Envy and waiting for an answer. His eyes flickered over to Kohaku as she entered.

"Don't worry about it my dear; you were not the only one who was late. Now, while I wait for Envy's answer, I would like for you all to swear your loyalty to me before we move on to more pressing matters. It would do no good to be stabbed in the back half way through a fight, now would it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawning of a New Era   The Dawning of a New Era Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dawning of a New Era
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: