Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inadept Posting

Go down 
+3
Ishpaleum
Pikachu
Mr. Orange
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Orange

Mr. Orange

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Recently I've begun to see a large number of people refusing to post, and holding up topic's... because they are "fed" up with things, but they turn around and say "I don't care if I'm holding you up"

I think this problem should be solved, because lets face it, no one wants to wait a week or so because someone refuses to post and stops an entire topic, or worse plot movement.

Just cause you don't post, doesn't mean time stands still.

Definite answers please
Back to top Go down
Pikachu

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:09 pm

48 hour should be placed. No post within 48 hours then skip or auto hit them. Get rid of le slackers D8<
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:21 pm

3 days. Gives enough time for people to deal with whatever crap they have and post. Besides, it's the standard.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Yeah ppl quit holding up the smut posts!
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 pm

sometimes people have things called "lifes". They cant always be there to post, and just because they're on doesnt mean they're not still busy.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Pikachu

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:12 am

Lifes? Har har! People who RP haz no lifez tx gl hf bb x
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:14 pm

rping is just like acting, just instead of it being phsyical, it's more typing. just because you RP doesnt mean you automatically have no life.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mr. Orange

Mr. Orange

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 pm

I'm not talking about loss of muse, or business of life

I'm talking about consideration of other rp'ers, no one wants to wait days for one person to post, and its unfair to ask them to wait.
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:45 pm

If you know you have a busy rl, and can only do a post every few days, then be mature and no join in the plots just for the consideration for everyone else. There's plenty of things to do and write on with the site. If something comes up in rl, then bow out with some jazz, knock out your character or something, so the story isn'y held up for everyone else. It takes more then one person to participate in the plot, so remember you're not special, and everyone here is here to rp so think of other people and things will be peachy.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:56 pm

My opinion is that there should be a 48 hour (two day) rule, after which time you should politely PM them asking them whether they're going to post and if there has been no reply within 24 hours then you can skip them, and they get an auto hit, if it was a fight.

Unless they have a topic within the absence board with a legitimate reason why they're going to be away (which they mostly are anyway), for reasons that have only occurred after they started the topic, like falling sick etc, in which case you either skip their go if it has multiple people in the topic and it is a non-fighting one, or wait for them to return. That's my opinion on the issue.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Orange

Mr. Orange

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:10 am

I agree, but I'll also add

If you post an absence, but I see you not only on the chat box, but on other sites... and your excuse is "just don't feel like posting here"

You have enough "muse" to gtfo char topic's your in, so you don't have to hold shit up.

I personally hate it when people post a absence... then I catch them on another forum horsing around and shit.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:33 pm

I agree with Koori.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Inadept Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inadept Posting   Inadept Posting Empty

Back to top Go down

Inadept Posting
Page 1 of 1