Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wandering through memories...(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:57 am

Lightning thought upon the situation he would have found themselves in, it definately would have been odd.

"I would have assumed what he knows you would know also Washington."

((OOC: sorry it is soo short i had to go eat dinner))
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:32 am

Washington frowned.
"Delta doesn't have any memorey of Avon, except he has pure white hair, and he was created by him."

Washington took off his helmet and scratched his head. It didn't make any sense...
"Why did I have Delta put inside me?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:29 am

Pure white hair....well that wasn't a very detailed description at all now was it. "You are clearly not supposed to know who he is nor why he did what he did" Lightning waited a second before continuing her sentence "But that would not stop me from trying" If Lightning was in his situation she would have turned every rock searching for this man, avon.

Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:16 am

Washington nodded. He would find this man...
"Agent Washington, I have some other Recollections of Avon. He has a brother, who is also an Arrancar. He also manufactured four other AIs, one of which is placed inside Avon, and another is placed in is brother."

Washington wondered what Avon's plan was...
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Lightning stopped her search for shade as th pair came across a large tree in full bloom, besides being both a beautiful sight it would provide them both with some shade for now. Lightning leant her back against the huge and aged trunk of the tree reaching her hand out into the air and gently cradled a falling flower in her hand as it made it's descent to the ground. "Well it would seem you've been holding out on Washington now wouldn't it Delta. At any rate at least you seem to have a lead now"

Lightning looked at the light pink flower that sat resting in her hand, it resembled a cherry blossom in her eyes. "And it would seem you are not alone in your fate Washington"
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:42 am

Washington approached the tree in full bloom alongside Lightning. Stepping into the shade, he pulled off his helmet, shaking his shaggy black hair.
"Good point...Delta, why didn't you tell me this infomation before?"
"Well..." Delta began "The infomation was locked by a internal firewall. I had only just broken through when I understood more about my creator."

Washington's head boggled with the infomation.
"There are others like me...I have to find them..."
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:35 am

Firewall? another technical computer term in which Lightning never knew the meaning of, she was not a technical person and never did bother to learn all of the terms for that kind of stuff. Personally she preffered actual walls, they sounded al heck of alot easier to break through than these internal firewalls. Lightning gently closed her hand on the small flower being sure not to crush it in her palm.

"Well i suggest that you continue to search for and break down these internal firewalls then Delta. It would sound as though you may hold more important information on these matters."

Lightning listened to Washington as he spoke of finding the others like himself. "You should, but do remember that you are a soul reaper and have duties ans responsibilities now Washington. Do not break any rules or codes...you know what the consequences would be."
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:47 am

Delta gave a joyful nod, and proceeded to stare at a bird, humming.
Washington face was serious.
"I know my priorites. First to Soul Society. Anything else is below it."
Washington stared at a raven that landed on his arm.
"A raven...why are birds attracted to me? Last week a bunch of birds followed me into my room"
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:25 am

Lightning watched as a large raven landed on washington's arm, she smirked at the thought of a bunch of birds following him into his room before answering his question.

"Are you so sure it is you they like not that humming?" In reality the bird hadn't paid him any attention until Delta began the humming. In fact Lightning didn't see what was wrong with birds, nor why so many people did not like their company. Sure they were sometimes noisy, and they attack those they dislike but heck they were no more so than some of the soul reapers around.
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:12 am

Washington glared at the bird. It didn't even gave him a second glance.
"I know very well that Agent Washington does not like birds, after the incident three months ago-" Washington then proceeded to glare at the speaker; Delta.

"Well, that's somthing to think about. Delta, stop humming." Delta proceeded to ignore him completly and continue humming.
"He doesn't listen to me that much." Washington sad gloomily.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:43 am

Lightning's mind went to thoughts of what could have happened to Washington three months earlier, perhaps he was attacked by them? Or maybe they stalked him? So many possibilities.... Lightning could see that the relationship between Delta and Washington was rocky to say the least. As Delta continued to hum his tune ignoring the request that Washington had made of him.

Squacks could be heard in the sky as the tune attracted yet more birds to the area.
Back to top Go down
Recovery One

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:44 am

Washington's face fell into despair as six more birds flew into the area; two of them landed on his head, one of which periodicly pecked his head; one landed on his shoulder, and tried to peck Delta's holagram; the other three landed on the ground and started sqwarking.

"I...hate...birds..." His faced Lightning, his face resigned.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:37 am

((OOC: this is going to be short as i am currently very ill and cannot think of anything i apologise >.<))

Lightning watched as several more birds flew into the area and landed on poor Washington, Lightning gently raised her arm into the air and watched as one landed upon her arm with a loud squak as it did so. She used her other arm to pat ruffle the brids feathers on it's chest essentially giving the bird a chest scratch. As she looked back over towards Washington se could have laughed at the sight before her, he was covered in birds and looking miserable. One of the birds was trying it's best to kill the hologram of Delta....obviously with not much luck. As if failed repeatedly to get rid of the strange creature before it the bird sounded out a call for help. Suddenly several more birds landed and tried to catch this elusive hologram.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:48 pm

(Get better soon :3) (Forgot to change -_-)

Washington gave yet another loud sigh as another half dozen birds landed on him. Delta yet still continued to hum, and more were trying to peck his hologram.
"I. Hate. Birds!" He yelled, and the birds took flight. Seconds later, they landed again, and resumed their attack on Delta.
"Are you enjoying yourself, Washington?" Delta said, with what Washington assumed was humour.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:11 am

Lightning raised an eyebrow as she watched the two bicker among each other in their own unique way. It made her thankful she had a much closer bond with her Zanpaktou than they seemed to share, in fact she never argued with Zetsu-maru. They were basically always acting in agreement and fightning as one, she guessed it came with her years of practice. The bird on her arm began tilt it's head at her silence and lack of patting it. Lightning smirked at the birds intelligence and once again resumed to pet the bird upon it's head gently. Perhaps it was simply just her that had such a relationship with animals, she had thought they liked everyone the way they liked her but seeing this display by the birds she began to realise that perhaps it was just not simply so.

"As enjoyable as it is to watch you all annoy my comrades i am afraid that we have something else to do" Lightning spoke to the birds calmly as she looked into the eyes of the bird that sat upon her arm. seemingly understanding her the bird flew off taking the rest of the flock with it.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:28 am

(Can't be stuffed to switch XD)

Washington continue complain as yet more birds continue to pour upon him.
"DELTA!! STOP HUMMING!"
Once again, Delta ignored him. A total of a dozen were now pecking at Delta's holagram, and it was seeming more and more likely he'd have to threaten Delta to make him stop.

"Delta...stop humming, or I'll tell Recovery what you've been doing."
Delta instantly stopped humming.
"Uh...Yes, Agent Washington."
To Washington's delight, Lightning convinced the birds to fly away. He beamed happily.
"At. Last. After the last incident, I resolved to carry bird-repellent with me at all times."
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Lightning raised a brow to the statment made by Washington, Bird Repellent? How odd, she didn't even know there was such a thing...well except perhaps cats, but she was sure that he was not carrying a cat around with him at all times. Lighting was also curious about this Recovery that was mentioned, Delta did not seem to wish for Washinton to tell of his behaviour to this person. Looking around Lightning could see no trouble that needed attending to, this however didn't mean that the patrol should slack off if anything it meant they must be more vigilant.

"We should continue with this patrol, there is nothing here in the way of trouble but that does not mean it is not elsewhere"

((OOC: sorry i have been really sick lately so this post is pretty rubbish))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering through memories...(Open)   Wandering through memories...(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering through memories...(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2