Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vagando Gatito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Neko swung from a high tree branch, giggling as the wind hit her face gently. Her black hair, short and cut to her chin, waved around slightly. Her usual outfit, a too long black sweater, too short white shorts, and thigh high black heeless boots, barely moved around in the cold autumn wind. She was nearing her one year old marker, her birthday she'd been told it was called. Whatever that meant.
Neko let go of the branch and landed lightly on the ground, crouching like a cat as she hit the ground. Her ears, white and perfect, were atop her head as usual, meaing that her gigai was somewhere hiding. This was her hobby, leaving the gigai somewhere that no one would find it and then later coming back to pretend to be human again. In her opinion, it was slightly entertaining. Also very tiring.
Her purple eyes scanned the area once before she relaxed beneath the tree she had swung from, leaning her head back to stare up at the slowly dying leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:48 pm

A garganta suddenly opened and out stepped Kurokon, the ex leader of pretty much everything. He had enough of that meaningless violence now, as he was not going to be a part of it anymore, screw the laws, he had power. He glanced around, noting an arrancar nearby, though he wasnt able to be sensed. He had been glad he fused with the hogyoku, it allowed him to see the meaninglessness of this war. He would not interupt it, but he would not be a part of it any longer. His naturally spiky hair was now down to the middle of his back, his wings of bone were folded beneath his black tattered cloak, which was much like what his Resurreccion was. He then turned and saw the arrancar, obviously rogue. "hey"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 pm

She hadn't even heard him come near her, just the sound of a garganta opening and closing. That was enough frighten her, but being snuck up on by this new man was worse. She hissed at him, rising to her full size, which was pretty much just 4'9", and started backing away. Her eyes were wide with fear, her hands shaking as she kept them out in front of her, one always ready to grab the zanpakuto out of it's sheath on her hip. "What do you want?" She called to him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:56 pm

"relax I'm not here to fight, just came here randomly..." He chuckled. He was definitely taller than her, comparing his seven feet of height to her four feet nine inches. He was calm and relaxed, obviously not going to fight, but he was still very intimidating to most, even the powerful. He smiled as he sat on the ground, noming on a rice ball. For someone of his power and size, he was awfully childish.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Neko relaxed, if only a little, but didn't leave her stance. She hesitated before crawling over to him, keeping within a five foot distance. Her large eyes watched him quietly as he ate. After a minute or two, she relaxed nearly completely, still keeping her purple eyes locked on him. Her legs gave way beneath her and she sat down that same five feet away. "So... do you always travel around in the World of the Living?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 pm

"pretty much, nothing better to do these days.." He chuckled. He wondered if she had the instincts of a cat as well as the looks. He instantly pushed the perverted thought aside, as he simply wanted a normal conversation for now, but maybe later.. "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Neko shrugged as he asked his question, "I live here, so I don't have anything better to do anymore. It's so fucking boring sometimes. I mean... sometimes being human seems like fun but then I get the point where there's nothing to do. And it sucks ass!" She laid out on the grass, her arms up above her.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:08 am

Kurokon laughed "well you cant expect to always have fun... there will always be boring moments... though I suppose why its always so peaceful.. wonder when they will come..." He smirked lightly, revealing a barely elongated fang.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Neko shrugged, "I suppose. It's a pain though." Pausing, uncertainty clouding her eyes, she asked, "Wonder when who'll come?"

ooc: Sorreh it's short. and sorreh for being gone so long. Just got back about an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:16 pm

"uhhh no one, dont worry about it" He chuckled. For an arrancar she was kinda cute, added with the ears as well. He always wondered why Arrancar always look their best. He didnt really notice until now.

ooc: its fine and I missed you *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:06 pm

She squeezed her eyes shut and put my hands over my eyes, falling backwards onto the ground and groaning, "So damn paranoid! This is what I get for living in the World of the Living. Humans are fucking paranoid and so am I... not fair!"
Neko let her hands slide of her face and her arms forming a circle around her head. "Meh... that cloud up there looks like a dancing polar bear." She mumbled, pointing up at the sky. "See it?"

ooc: Good. I missed chu too -hugs back-
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Kurokon smiled and looked up "yeah its there..." He leaned back, laying on hte ground "being paranoid isnt such a bad thing, after all we wouldnt be alive if we werent paranoid" He smiled. For one such as him, this wisdom was usual, he had lived long enough to learn a thing or two about life and death.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Neko turns her head and cocks her head as much as she can as she looks at him, "You're pretty smart. You must be pretty old..." Her eyes return the sky, "I'm only a year old... so I don't know all that much. I wish I did though."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 am

"when ya turn old... you start realizing things you never want to know..." He sighed, before smiling "dont doubt yourself though... thats worse than actually not knowing anything.." He said after turning his head to face back at her.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:08 am

Neko sighed, meeting his gaze, "What stuff do you realize?" Then it hit her, she didn't know his name, nor did he know hers. "My name's Neko, by the way... Neko Yasu. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:35 am

Kurokon smiled lightly "Kurokon.. Shikyo" He chuckled. He saw the pun in her name due to the ears. He wondered if she knew him, sure alot of people knew Kensei, but not Kurokon... at least outside of Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:51 am

Neko smiled, "You've got a nice name. I don't think I've ever heard of you, though you seem to be famous in some way. Are you?" Suddenly, her eyes caught sight of a butterfly and she leapt up, trying to catch the delicate thing. She nearly had it, caught in a cage made of her fingers, but it slipped from her grasp. "Damnit."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 pm

"you do as well.. I wouldnt say famous, but I guess I'm well known." He chuckled. "try holding your finger to it" He smiled. "they think themselves threatened when you grab at them like that.. they are too delicate to even touch the wrong way" He chuckled. He wondered why the butterflys did not stay as Catipillars, they would be safer that way.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Neko looked down at him, still lying on the ground as she glanced up at the butterfly. She cautiously followed his directions, her limp at her wrist as she held out a finger for the gentle winged creature. She watched it flutter for a few moments before, slowly, it landed on her outstretched finger. She giggled as it tickled her, "It's adorable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vagando Gatito Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vagando Gatito   Vagando Gatito Empty

Back to top Go down

Vagando Gatito
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: