Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Being alone... Or not... {P}!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izaya

Being alone... Or not... {P}! Empty
PostSubject: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:17 pm

--

Last edited by ♥Desii♥ on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:44 pm

geez why did they have to send him to the real world he had rather been in his workshop working on his latest invention. something beeped in his pocket a very more advanced version of the cellphones shinigamis that came to the real world used. A hollow was about to appear and it should be appearing. after getting the hollows location he hurried to the place it was about to appear he was in such a hurry that he dident see izaya. he stood perhaps two meters from where the hollow would appear. when it did he calmly stood there as the hollow rushed towards him and with a sweep of his arm he killed it to fast for a human eye to see. after that he finally turned around and find himself only a few meters from izaya. Hayate paniced could she see him or not, she would atleast have heard the sound the hollow had made and see the holes in the ground. what should he do he wasent used to be taking care of this kind of things should he erase her memory. It never even occured to him to use his visor to messure her reitsu level to see if she was what the shinigamis called a special human..
Back to top Go down
Izaya

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:47 pm

---

Last edited by ♥Desii♥ on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:04 pm

whew that took some of the stress of it was very rare that hayate got stressed but this time he had been after all it was only his second time going to the real world for hundred of years
"whew that makes this alot easier then i wont have to erase your memory. My name is hagane hayate nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Izaya

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 pm

---

Last edited by Izaya on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:20 pm

"gigai oh right"
he started to look in his clothing for the capsule containing his gigai
"o well um i think iwe might have forgotten to bring my gigai with me im not used to use one you see last time i was here i was so busy chasing hollows i never had to use a gigai. but lets see hm do you know where this adress is"
he did show her a piece of paper with an adress written on it
"one of my asociets have a apartment there i think he still haves my spare gigai there. but i dont find my way around here so good so it would be kind of you to help me"
Back to top Go down
Izaya

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:55 pm

====

Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:04 pm

after a short walk they was at the apartment that was empty he found the capsule hidden in the wall and took it and relesed his gigai. after a while he came out moving his arm like to try to get it in place
"stupid things i had forgotten how hard it was to get into them. must do something to make this easier when i get back...maybe i will"
he stopped talking to him self and looked at izaya she seemed to be distracted
"is something wrong,, your mind seems to be somewhere else than here"
Back to top Go down
Izaya

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:57 pm

====

Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 pm

"what is coming. can you tell me more"
when her skin got that sick white color he was prepared to catch her and even had begun using a healing kidou on her, then he heard her whisper
"what is it that is here"
Back to top Go down
Izaya

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:37 pm

======

Last edited by Izaya on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:58 pm

as he started to feel the heat she emmited he jumped back and released himself from his gigai as he got closer the bandage around his right arm was burnt off when reaching for izaya. He also noticed the huge griffon outside the window
"hm intressting technique"
he then looked at izaya again
"izaya are you alright"
Back to top Go down
Izaya

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:00 pm

====

Last edited by Izaya on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 pm

"we you meaing you and me on that thing"
he looked at the griffon then at izaya again
"and could you be more precise bout this whole evil thing that is coming"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being alone... Or not... {P}!   Being alone... Or not... {P}! Empty

Back to top Go down

Being alone... Or not... {P}!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: