Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

an expected spar(Minari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

an expected spar(Minari) Empty
PostSubject: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Hisashi wandered into the training grounds with a blank expression on his face and with both hands into his pocket. After finishing all of his paperwork and handing it to his captain, Hisashi had some free time on his hands, which he did not get a lot of, well, free time that was approved by Captain Hinamori anyways, which was why he felt so proud, even though he didn't show it. Hisashi looked around and only a few people training with each other. "What happened, usually this place is packed with people" He walked forward and his favorite spot: a wall which was near a tree, which he could lay his head on. He walked to his spot and sat there quietly and laid his head back and closed his eyes with no worries.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Minari was sitting up in the tree on the edge of the Training grounds. Seeing a Lieutenant sit down underneath the tree made her day. He looked so relaxed....and she wanted to ruin it for him. That was the Third Division in her. And she wanted to spar with him. Which was her 11th Division. Smilng softly, she hooks her feet on the branch and swung down to look at him, upside down. "Hey. Wanna spar? Most of the people are using this time to sleep. But I'd rather spar. You up for it? I'm Minari Takasugi, 6th Seat, 11th Division. You are?" Her long hair was pooled in the guys lap, and her face was level with his. Smiling at him, she gives a little laugh. She was happier then she had been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:32 pm

As soon as he was about to go to sleep, he heard a voice that sound really anxious. He opened one eye and looked at the girl who approached him so rudely. He smirked as he stretched his arms and sat straight up on the wall. "Hisashi. Hisashi Ryuta, Lieutenant of the 5th squad." He gave a lazy salute and looked at her closely, noticing that she really wanted to fight, as all 11th squad members wanted to do, but he was sleepy and out of it that he didn't want to do anything. "And sorry, I'm not taking challengers, but come back a little later and then we will see." Hisashi,laid his head back and closed his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Minari rolled her eyes when he closed his again. Flipping down out of the tree, she sits down in front of him, her legs crossed, and her elbows resting on her knees, watching him. Practically staring at him. She could do this for hours. Having done it before with James. They had had a staring contest. Three hours later, she was the victor, and more then ready to do it again. She had lots of patience. "I don't want your position. I just want to Spar. Maybe train a little. Everyone's gotta train sometime..." She said with a small smile to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Hisashi opened one eye again and thought about what she said about everyone needing to train. It's true that everyone needed to train on e in awhile, since he hasn't trained with anybody in a long time, but on the other side, he hasn't had a time to relax without being yelled at, except for this time, but despite his personality, he loved to fight. He got up and smirked at the young Shinigami and walked to the center of the field. "Fine, let's go." Hisashi stretched his arms and legs, waiting to start
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 am

Minari felt like a kid in a candy store! She liked to fight against those who were stronger then she was. It made her stronger, and gave her more confidence every time she landed a blow. Standing up, she raised her arms above her head and stretched her back out. It was game time.

Drawing her Katana out, she leaves the wakizashi in it's sheath. For now. She never practiced her Kido anymore unless she was absolutely sure that she was alone. So she had no intentions of using it here, even though it would give her more of an advantage. Rotating her wrist with her sword still in hand, she slides down into a defensive stance, and launches forward.

One never waited for the other to be ready. But it was going to be a good fight. He was Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Hisashi saw Minari pull pit her sword and smirked while he pulled out white gloves hidden in his pocket. He
put them on and tightened them they were as comfortable as possible. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to fight with hands for awhile, I hope that you don't think of it as an insult." Hisashi loved watching the expressions on peoples faces when he didn't fight with a sword, it made him even more excited to fight. Hisashi took a stance, ready to fight the 6th seat. "I'll let you go first" Hisashi gave her a "come on" gesture with his hands
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Minari hopped back another forth between her feet for a moment, watching Hisashi. "Don't bother me at all. What ever floats your boat, fukutaichou." She said, before running forward, not using her Flashstep, and slicing upward with her sword. If he caught a hold of her sword, she'd be drawing out her smaller sword sooner then she had planned. If he just deflected her sword away, she's use Flashstep to get away from him and find another opening.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:48 am

Hisashi smirked as he saw the shinigami run towards her without a flash step, which meant to him that she was very brave, but to eager. Being skilled in Hakudo, Hisashi was able to dodge most sword attacks with almost no effort in a fluid motion, while reading the movement of his opponents. When Minari's sword came close to his body, he flipped backwards, dodging her attack. As soon as his feet hit the ground, he flash step towards her stomach with a powerful punch
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:24 am

Minari had a split second in which to decide what to do. Her sword was still up in a high guard position near her face, so she brought her sword down, bracing her left hand against the blade as she intercepted the punch. Smirking at the fukutaichou, she could feel her feet sink into the ground just a bit when he connected with her sword. "I almost didn't catch that. It's a good think close only counts in Horseshoes and hand grenades." She said, that last phrase being one she had picked up on when she had gone to the human world.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Hisashi chuckled at the shinigami's comment. "That may be true, but for me, close is the only way I can do some serious damage without thinking" From where he was positioned, Hisashi flipped into the air and tried to heel drop over Minari's head, but with half of his strength. After witnessing his last attack, he realized that it wouldn't be very gentlemanly to use his full power on a girl, but she might of taken It the wrong way, so he just kept it to himself
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Minari just simple flashstepped out of the way. One moment she was there, and then the next she was gone like she had never been there to begin with. She appeared behind him, and was thrusting her sword forward, hoping beyond hope that she'd land a blow of some sort. Minari wasn't tired yet, and wouldn't be for a while, but it was a little lowering to think that she hadn't hit him yet, and had only managed to block his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Hisashi was surprised that his overhead kick had failed, as it was a usually one hit kill, in this case, a one hit win move. But he was also surprised that she was a little smarter than most members of the 11th squax, as she didn't just think about power and strength, but also speed, which made him smirk. As Hisashi landed, he was to slow to see Minari's attack, and the blade trusted towards his abdomen, but only sliced the side of his stomach. As this happened, Hisashi ducked down and tried to do a leg sweep, despite his injury.
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:05 pm

This guy was demonstrating his abilities as a Vice Captain when he went into a leg sweep against her, even though she had landed an attack against him. Being this close to him gave him the advantage and cut her time in half to defend against him. Though she did try. Removing the edge of her sword from his abdomen, she plants it in the ground the path of his foot, flat side to his leg. After all, it was friendly spar, not a battle to the death. Using her sword as leverage, she brings her knee up, and kicks her foot out, aiming for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Hisashi smirked at Minari's idea to block his leg sweep with her sword, thinking that it was a brilliant idea. Though from where he was positioned, he wondered how he was going to attack, since he was a little bit stuck. He then saw her leg come forward for his chest. On instinct, he rolled over to his side, dodging his leg and got back up and smirked. "Pretty good, I didn't expect anything less from a member of the 11th squad." Hisashi then reached for his sword and pointed it at Minari, while still smirking at her. "But now I'm ready" Hisashi readied his sword, waiting for Minari to attack
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Minari's stance was a low defensive. Watching the fukutaichou carefully, she waits for a moment, with a small smirk on her face. Now it was going to get good. Sword to sword she could match just about anyone....outside of her division. "Thank you. I'm glad your ready Fukutaichou, but I've been ready since we started." She said with a small smirk, before using Shunpo, and appearing in front of him, her sword in motion towards his chest.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Hisashi smiled at Minari's comment and stood still, as he saw her attack before she even thought about it. His sword countered hers as soon as he saw her use her shunpo to attack, and clashed swords. Hisashi smirked. "I wanna see more out of you" With his other hand, he stuck it out pointed right towards her. "Bakudo 4: Hainawa" A yellow stand surrounded Minari, and tightened on her, binding her in place. Hisashi jumped and smirked. He knew how she was during sword combat, so he wanted to she how her kido was. He stood there as he rubbed his chin. "Lets see what she does"
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:28 am

More out of me? What the bloody.... She thought, just before she was wrapped in Kido. A quick glance around showed that those who had been here before had left. Meaning she could use her Kido if she needed to. But another look at how she was caught showed her how she could get out. Her swords were perfectly balanced, and the way that her arms were pressed against her made it easier. Moving the blade closer to her teeth, she grabs a hold of it, and shifts her hand grip on the sword as much as she could with being ensared.

Letting the sword go with her teeth and turning the sword around so that she could use the sharps edge against the rope, she quickly rests the sharp edge against the closest piece of the Crawling rope. Pressing down hard, she cuts it, and then smirks as it disappears. "You wish to fight Kido against Kido Fukutaichou? Really? You might not realize this, but I used to be part of the 3rd Division. I know my Kido and I know it well. Bakudo 26: Kyokko!" She said, just before she and her reaitsu disappeared from sight. From here, she ran and got into a rather good to use her Hado. Bringing her right hand up, she faces Hisashi, who couldn't see her (or shouldn't have been able to), she braces it with her left, before uttering: "Hado 31: Shakkahō!!" and sending a ball of red reiastu at him.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Hisashi smirked at her confidence. "You might be good at kido, but compared to me, you are but a novice." Hisashi said in a cocky attitude. With him being in the 5th division, he had intensive knowledge on kido, including high level ones, but felt that,using those would be a drag, as it takes a lot of energy to do so. He suddenly saw Minari disappear, leaving only him in the middle of the field. Without warning, She appeared in from of Hisashi with her hand out. Hisashi was to slow to react, was hit with the full force of the kido, ripping his robe. Hisashi smirked. "Pretty good, for a 6th seat." Hisashi ran towards Minari with a sideswipe kick. While he was kicking, Hisashi held his hand out. "Hado 33: Sokatsui" A blue blast of energy flew towards her Stomach
Back to top Go down
Minari Takasugi

Minari Takasugi

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:27 am

Minari smirked softly. It had been a hit and she was quite happy with it. "Bakudo 8: Seki!" she said, creating the sphere of spiritual energy on the back of her hand with the sword in it to block the physical attack, and then spoke, "Bakudo 39: Enkosen!" creating the shield to protect her from the Hado. She could only do this once, so she rather prayed that he wouldn't try and attack physically and with Kido again. Both attacks were blocked, and she used Shunpo to put distance between them. Applying both Bakudo's had been a little bit difficult for her.

Facing Hisashi, she draws her other sword. He wanted serious? He was about to get it.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta

Hisashi Ryuta

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Hisashi smirked at Minari, as he was very impressed the she was able to block both his kido and his sword attack. "You have amazed me every minute of his fight" Hisashi raised his reistsu, which started to turn to a fiery orange color. "But now, its time to end this." Hisashi pointed his pointed his sword at her with a smirk. "Ignite: Kouken Gyougu" Hisashi's blade splits into three conjoined blades, while a gauntlet forms on his arms. "It will be a cold day in Hell when I lose to a sixth seat." Hisashi smirked and pointed his sword upwards. "Will o Wisp" Balls of fire lazily spread throughout the area, then stopping in specific areas that Hisashi planned out in his head. "Your move" Hisashi chuckled

(sorry about the wait, I had to take a break)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an expected spar(Minari)   an expected spar(Minari) Empty

Back to top Go down

an expected spar(Minari)
Page 1 of 1