Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richter

Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join)   Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:36 am

Why was he coming back to the place that he despise so much? What on earth could probably be there that he wanted to see again? Like a salmon reaching it’s maturity and swimming back to the place it was born knowing only of that said place, once it has reach the destination. That is what he was feeling, the limbs that connected every living thing to the ground carried him towards this unknown place. The orange sphere in the sky that nourished the life nourished the planet, licked at tan skin on his neck that peaked from the security of the red kimono that covers his built frame.

As his legs carrying him closer to their destination, a cool spring breeze kissed his cheek. It was a welcome invite for he, himself was getting slightly warm. Only the minuscule of sweat drops had form on the canvas that was called his faced. Dark brown circles with an intense white outlining, stood out the most from his scratched chisel face. His nose, mouth, and ears looked like they where chisel by a famous sculpturer that was defaced by those who dislike it. Did it bother him that his face checkered with scars? No, it didn’t for it’s a constant reminder of the hell he was put through.

Everyday they remind him of the one who cause him these scars and those who could have prevented if they cared, but sadly their self-preservation was more important to them. Could he blame those who had forsaken him, so that they can live without worry? Yes, he can for if he knew of any that was captured he would do whatever it took to say them, even at the cause of his own life. Those were idiotic ideas that he had when he was growing up with his parents. They taught him to value all life and no matter who it is one should always try to help them. What foolishness... After the capture his whole idea of protecting others had died a long time ago.

And what came from it you ask? A man who cares for nothing, but his own life. What is a team? A partnership? It’s nothing just another person who one has to look out for. Because they might end up turning against you in the long run. This was what had come from his years of be captured, theses where his ideas of life today. Could they be changed? Only one who knows the answer to this open-ended question is this man. Who is this man you ask? His name was Richter, a former quincy. Former meaning to most of the quincies population he was dead, and thus no longer holds the quincy title.

Oh but how wrong are they, for he is alive and well. No, thanks to them though. Finally his limbs halted the rest of his body coming to it’s destination. His eyes fell upon the objects that were on the ground and read what they said.

Here lies the remains of Richter and Alexander Lushian. May your souls rest in peace

How cute they even buried us together, he thought to him self. At least they got one part of it right, Alexander his wife was dead, but Richter not so much. Kneeling down on one knee he will just blankly stare at the tombstone. Even though he was at his and Alexander’s tombstone, one would think he would show some type of feelings but there wasn’t none. He doubt he could feel anything anymore, he was like the Sierra desert void of rain, which in his case rain representing emotions. So there he stared blank-less at his finally resting place..
Back to top Go down
Xion+

Xion+

PostSubject: Re: Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join)   Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm

father forgive me.... a soft female's voice murmured not too far from where the quincy male was sitting. The female had her back towards him. Her head was bowed slightly. Her Sapphire blue eyes closed. for so many years I have served and worked under you helping you preach the word of god when I myself. Have been overcome with a being unworthy to even step foot in the house of the holy father in heavan. Despite this I still pray to the lord father like you have taught me to, so that maybe one day the curse that I host within me shall break down an build back up into something more pleasing within the eyes of god... Silent tears fell down her face. Dripping to the ground where the thirsty soil absorbed it greedily.I thank you father for raising me well when my own birth parents couldn't do their job...even though you are gone I forever hold you within my thoughts and heart. The female put her fingers to her lips then touched the tombstone with the tips of her fingers. On the grave was written."here lies Pastor Abraham may he rest in peace" Xion sighed softly and opened her eyes while standing up. She was wearing a short sleeve black button up shirt,a black skirt and shoes with a her hair tied back in a ponytail with a silver ribbon. Around her neck was a lnecklace with a small silver lock in the shape of a Rosario. It kept saber,her demon locked within her body. Until xion took it off or nightfall came. Taking one last look at the grave she softly murmured. happy birthday dad... as those words left her lips tears streamed down her flawless angel like face. She quickly wiped the tears away with her fingers and placed a flower on the grave. She did the sane for every grave until she stopped at a grave with a man kneeling before it. Seeing what the gravestones said. She realized that the couple buried here was husband and wife. How depressing. Taking out the last two sky blue roses from her basket that she left near her fathers grave. She placed the flowers gently before richter and alexander's graves. A sign of respect for the dead. Xion then whispered a small prayer before bowing low before the tombstones and turning towards the man. where they your relatives? she asked softly in a kind caring tone while tilting her head to the side slightly. For a sixteen year old she appeared to be completely innocent an much more mature than most teens her age. She blinked her sapphire eyes. Waiting patiently for the man's reply.
Back to top Go down
Richter

PostSubject: Re: Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join)   Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:40 pm

And there he stared, just blankly stared at the tombstones. Trying to find...to feel emotions that has long since been forgotten. He his attempt was futile but at least he was trying to feel again. Though it was probably impossible that he will ever feel again but yet he tried. Why did he try you ask? No one knows, not even he him self knew the reason he did certain this, that was outside of his norm. Norm...as being what he does now, not what he use to do. A long slender digit outstretched from his right hand and as if touching something that was frail, graced across the engravings. It was almost surreal to him. To be standing at his own grave, a former of his old self. Like a ghost who had wandered back to it’s final resting place, just to see if it was dead.

The surrounding environment that was on a constant move, as people had their lives to attend to. Some going to work, school, a date and others who where just enjoying the wonderful weather that God had grace them with. It was like Richter was lost in the lapse of time, everything around him moving in a faster speed, then him self who was moving at a slower pace. Yes that what he felt but no emotion...no wrinkle in the face...no twitch in his muscles gave away the evidences of what he thought.

It was only till a hand carrying a pair of sky blue roses, caused him to come out of this trance, but only barely. He didn’t even look at the lady who spoke to him. He only assumed that the person that was talking to him was a lady, because of her none male like voice. Though one could never be sure, for some males have female voice and vice versa. As the person’s words register within his ears, he would speak in a rasp voice due to the lack of moisture in his mouth “Yea, they were.” Three simple words escaped his cracked lips, nothing more...nothing less. His right hand inched towards the two roses picking them up, he felt the texture of it. Placing one beside each name on the tombstone “14yrs...” was all he said. Fourteen years meaning that’s how long they have been dead.

Did Richter had to tell the girl this? No, but he did it anyway. Just another thing he does without knowing the reason for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join)   Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Emotionless Mourning(Anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1