Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

End of the Storm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Slow, soft rain showered the Soul Society as Soifon sat in her office, staring out the window at the gray sky. It was the kind of rain that calmed you, made you feel safe and secure. Soifon was glad the rain was finally slowing down. It had been raining hard all day. In fact, it had been raining hard almost every day for a week! Soifon didn't really mind the rain as long as she was someplace inside, but she hated having to walk to her division office every day, soaked and shivering, then have to wait an hour for her clothes to dry. Soifon had finished her paperwork a while ago, but had stayed in her office since it was still pouring out.

Now she stood up, stretched, and opened the door, stepping out into the drizzle. The sun was just beginning to peek out of the clouds, and the rain slowed even more. Members of the 2nd division were now walking about, socializing, glad that the storm was over. Soifon nodded to them as she started to walk about her division, making sure everything was in order and nothing had been damaged much by the storm. She longed to train, but the grounds were still muddy, and she didn't want to take the chance of slipping and falling face first into the mud.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Walking through the soul society wearing a different outfit than usual. (see avatar) Kisuke walked outside past the divisions with his hands in his pockets.Sighing a bit in bordom, he looked around for something to do. He had left his shop in Tessai's care. He needed some time to think about stuff now that Ichigo had won the battle against the espada but he knew that they were gonna come back. But the question was..when? Kisuke moved his fingers through his hair and noticed a familiar spiritual presence near by. A Mischievous grin spread across his face.flash stepping to see Soi fon standing there. He smiled. She was indeed a pretty sight. Urahara decided to have a little chat. casually Flash stepping next to her he smiled. Well Hello Miss Soi fon how are you doing on this fine day? shouldn't you be training by now or something? he asked in a friendly tone while leaning against the wall. He looked her over and grinned. Waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Soifon glanced down and saw that a board had fallen during the storm, although off of what she couldn't tell. She sighed and looked around. Oh well. If it came from anything important she'd probably hear about it later. Her division members complained about everything. Speaking of division members, Soifon still had to train the new Onmitsukidō. Soifon sighed. It wasn't that she didn't like training them, she did, it was just that they always managed to annoy her by not trying their hardest. Soifon couldn't stand anyone slacking off.

Soifon continued walking, forgetting about the board. Suddenly someone was next to her. Startled, Soifon jumped away and drew her zanpakutu. She stopped when she heard a familiar voice, and looked at the figure. Urahara. What was he doing in the Soul Society? Soifon's face took on a stern expression. "I cannot train in the mud," she replied curtly. She still hadn't completely forgiven Urahara for making Yoruichi leave, even though Yoruichi explained to her why he left and why she chose to go with him.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded, frowning at him. "You left the Soul Society years ago! You don't belong here anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Urahara sighed and saidi know i know....but i couldn't help myself i was walking around to see if i can catch up on some old friends when i happen to see a familiar lovely woman and i just had to talk to you i'm sorry but i couldn't help myself Kisuke said in a flirty tone yet what he said wasn't a lie. He then smiled at her and simply added.if its about Yoruichi leaving i apologize for that...i tried to tell her to stay here for your sake but she just wouldn't listen He explains while running a hand through his blond hair.you know she does miss her old bodyguard soi-chan he said with a slight smile while stepping forward.And believe it or not i missed that cute blush of yours that you used to give me every time i was around he teased lightly while sliding his hands back into his pockets Hoping that he wouldn't get slapped.

Last edited by Kisuke Urahara on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 pm

(At the moment Soifon has a slight crush on Yoruichi, so you have your work cut out for you XD)

Soifon softened slightly when Urahara told her about Yoruichi. She new her ex captain hadn't wanted to leave, but she did for Urahara. Soifon would never admit it, but she was a bit jealous of Yoruichi and Urahara's relationship. Would Yoruichi do that for her? Or was it only Urahara? She wished Yoruichi would spend more time with her instead of being with Urahara all the time.

Soifon blushed slightly and turned her head away from Urahara. Did she really used to blush when she was near Urahara? Well, he was good looking.... but he wasn't Yoruichi. She glared at him. "I- I never used to blush!" she protested, still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Urahara chuckled a bit at her Reaction then stepped closer to her. His expression suddenly turned serious he put his finger under her chin, gently lifting her gaze to look at him.Trust me....Yoruichi does care about your well being that's why at times she comes up to the soul society and checks on you. Urahara slightly smirked.She knows that she's not allowed in the soul society anymore unless if its an emergency but unlike me she's not as reckless Urahara said while pulling his hand back.He then smiled his tone changing back to teasing.And yeah you did used to blush around Yoruichi and myself a lot! Yoruichi even teased me about it before she chuckled at the memory while looking back into Soifon's eyes.and if you're wondering about our relationship status don't worry we're pretty much like brother and sister in a sense so we're both still single he winked at her while watching soifon's expressions.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Soifon's eyes widened as he stepped closer. She wanted to back away, but her legs felt like led. Her cheeks turned redder still when he touched her, and she looked up at him. Her eyes softened when Urahara told her Yoruichi cared about her. As Urahara pulled his hand back, Soifon stepped to the side and tried to regain her composure. She was just about calm when Urahara began to speak again. Soifon glared at him. "Well I don't blush around you anymore!" she lied, her cheeks still s slight pink as they locked eyes again. "And I don't care about your relationship status!" she said, trying to sound convincing. Actually, she very much cared about Yoruichi's relationship status... and until that moment, she didn't realize she cared about Urahara's too. I don't care, she thought, trying to convince herself otherwise. He means nothing to me! But Soifon couldn't lie to herself. She knew she felt something for Urahara as well as Yoruichi. But she would never admit it!
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Kisuke chuckled a bit as she blushed.You know you're cute when you blush Soifon-chan she commented while tilting his head to the side slightly. and i'm pretty sure i didn't ask if you cared i was just reassuring you mostly about yoruichi for your sake..but okay he said with a teasing grin man i wish she was a bit more open like she used to be when she worked under Yoruichi... then a question came in mind. His expression became serious yet his eyes and tone where gentle.Soi fon......are you still mad about the fact that me and yoruichi left the soul society? he asked softly, brushing his bangs away from his face.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:19 pm

"St-stop!" Soifon stammered, turning even redder when Urahara said she was cute. Soifon broke eye contact and took a deep breath, slowly beginning to turn back to her normal color. "Soifon......are you still mad about the fact that me and Yoruichi left the soul society?" Soifon flinched at the question, startled. She really didn't want to answer that question. She was hoping it wouldn't come up. But, even though this was Urahara, she didn't want to be rude and not answer.... "A little," she whispered, not looking at him. "She left without telling me goodbye!" Suddenly there were tears in Soifon's eyes, and she turned the other way, unwilling to cry in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Urahara watched Soifon start to cry and he felt sad watching her in such a state. Not caring if he'd push him away. Kisuke turned her around, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her gently towards him into a hug. I'm sorry..i'm so sorry that because of me Yoruichi didn't turn to say good bye i know i'm not yoruichi but knowing her, she probably regrets her decision on leaving without a word but let me tell you she does care about you just like i do Kisuke said solemnly in a serious yet gentle tone. you are beautiful,smart,and even though you try not to show it, you are a kind person he whispered into her ear. he then pressed his lips softly against her forehead. Not caring if she would hit him or tell him off.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Soifon felt Urahara pull her to him and hug her, but she didn't pull away. His embrace was comforting and she found herself liking it.... "Thank you," she whispered as he spoke. "I know she's sorry... I forgive her for leaving, and you too... it's just hard to think about it...." Soifon looked up at Urahara, a stray tear running down her cheek, and didn't pull away when he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:55 pm

i understand.....truthfully it is quite painful to think about it Kisuke replies while watching a tear run down her face. lifting a hand up and brushing away her tear with his thumb he smiled at her softly.Man how i hate it when i see a pretty girl cry.. he sighed softly.looking at her expression,he smiled again and brushed away her bangs gently while leaning down a bit and pressing his lips against hers for a short moment. Urahara then slowly pulled away, gently releasing her while looking away slightly.Forgive me... he murmured slightly.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:11 pm

Soifon nodded in reply to his statement. "Yes... I wish she didn't go, but I understand why she did. And I admire her for that. I don't think I could leave like she did...." Soifon sighed. She admired Yoruichi greatly, and knew that she herself could never live up to her. Soifon looked up as she suddenly felt Urahara's lips on hers. Her eyes widened, and stood still, not knowing what to do as he pulled away. Her heard was beating fast as she stared at him. What was this feeling? Could she really like him? "There's.... there's nothing to forgive," she said finally, then leaned in and slowly kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Kisuke felt her soft lips press against his, his eyes coming to a closure as his arms circled around her waist gently bringing her closer to him deepening the kiss. his hand caressed her face gently. in truth, he did have feelings for her.He was quite glad that she didn't slap him or pushed him away like most would do.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Soifon sighed into the kiss, her eyes closing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed against him. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. This was Urahara, the man she had once hated. The man who had made Yoruichi leave. But she put all the aside.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Kisuke felt her arms wrap around his neck, she would have smiled as she pressed against him. Her frame pressing against his muscular body felt good.Though it pained him to know that she once hated him because of Yoruichi's choice. it was never his intention to hurt her, and he hoped that she would forgive him.Naturally, he began to have some perverted thoughts about where this would lead to. But he shook the thought off his mind.You wish she would agree to that..you'll be lucky if she doesn't kick your ass after this kiss is over. he thought to himself while cherishing every second.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Soifon kissed Urahara for a little while longer before she pulled away. Breathing heavily she looked up at him, blushed, and looked away. Had she really just done that? She shook her head in amazement. "It's... a lovely day," she finally said, trying to break the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Kisuke felt Soi fon break the kiss. He opened his eyes and smiled at her,Yes.....it is a lovely day but i've seen something much more beautiful and is much more worth my time... Urahara said while his warm gray eyes fixed on her more than his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Soifon blushed and looked away. She glanced around to see if any of her division members around and had seen them together, but luckily no one was there. "Since you're in the Soul Society, would you like to get a drink?" She asked quietly, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Urahara watched her blush and look around for squad members. He didn't blame her, it was just apart of her personality to not want anyone to see her with him. Smiling when She offered get a drink. of course.. i would love to miss soifon Kisuke said teasingly while forgetting something.oh hold on let me step out of my portable gigai so i won't look too human he said teasingly while in a flash of smoke his gigai shrank into a black pill. Urahara was now in his black shinigami uniform, his zanpackuto was strapped to his side,his captain's hoari was tied around his arm but as the gigai turned into a black pill the hoari went with it, and his light blond hair was slightly messy. Running his fingers through it, evening it out. He put the black pill in his pocket and made the captain's hoari disappear with the gigai pill. he then turned around and looked at Soi fon with a grin on his face. so how do i look? he asked in a teasing tone while wrapping an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Soifon nodded and started to walk toward the nearest bar. She stopped while Urahara turned back into a shinigami. "You know, if you're worried about people recognizing you they still will," she told him, amused. "You don't look that different." She studied him, her eyes roaming up and down his body, finally coming to land on his face. "You look like a shinigami," she said, smirking slightly. She knew that wasn't what he wanted to hear. She leaned closer and said, in a whisper, "you look pretty damn sexy to me." Soifon immediately blushed at her comment. She wasn't used to being seductive. Whenever she tried to talk to Yoruichi she always ended up stuttering and running away.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Urahara laughed I know but it's better to show up in shinigami form than in hat and clogs if you ask me he said with a slight smirk knowing that it would probably embarrass her if he did show up in such a manner. His's grey eyes slightly widened as Soifon said he looked sexy. A teasing grin spread over his face as she started to blush as they walked into the bar he leaned in and whispered in her ear. maybe later tonight I could take you to this one place I know.. make sure that you won't ever have to blush around me again... he said in a slight seductive manner while smirking and walking up to the bar tender and ordering two cups of sake.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Soifon's face turned redder and she forced a laugh. "I'll see if I have anything to do in my division," see told him, but she knew that even if she did she wouldn't do it. Not with Urahara around. Soifon walked to a table by the window and stared outside. It was late after noon and the sun was just beginning to set. The sky was a beautiful mix of pink, purple, red, and orange.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara

Kisuke Urahara

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 pm

beautiful isn't it? Kisuke said in a soft tone while setting down two cups of sake including a sake bottle. He ten sat next to her and smiled.you know I always find sunsets interesting...the way the colors blend together into one grand color and how they reflect off of peoples eyes...honestly I find it extremely interesting how the sunset reflecting off your eyes seems to put all the stars to shame.. urahara didn't care if it sounded corny but he did speak the truth.this calls for an immediant research subject as Mayuri would say he joked while taking a sip of sake with one arm while gently putting his other arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 pm

"Yes," Soifon replied quietly, staring out the window, entranced with the vibrant colors that filled the sky. Soifon nodded at Urahara's statement. "You're right," she replied. "I wonder how it works. How can something like the sun change into so many colors when it sets...?" Soifon turned away from the window and lifted her glass to her lips, drinking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Storm   End of the Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

End of the Storm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next