Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gotei 13

Go down 
+7
Sanba
Zaraki-Kenpachi
Ichigo Kurosaki
Jor'lo Dosene
Makoto
Lightning (Kaihime)
Hayami Rentai
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Captains, Lieutenands, Seated Members and the such... What on this site have we seen them do? Certainly not what their specific Squad calls for. For instance, im NOT saying this is an actual example, but i'm sure you can guess that.

Example

James is the Lieutenant of Squad 12, the Research and Develop Institutes Lieutenant as well. He was seen recently in the World of the Living, speaking happily with a Quincy, later to walk to the mall and chat it up with friends, then to battle hollows.

Now, tell me... Is that what a member of Squad 12 should be doing?! NOOOO... And another example...

Example 2

We have Maria who is a happy, kind, and insubordinate 3rd seat of Squad 2, who is also in the Onmitsukido. She does not listen to orders and is extremely playful most of the time.

That's not what a member of Squad 2 should be doing... or acting... there are 2 examples...

This is a Bleach Site, i propose we play it LIKE a Bleach site. This means getting more strict on Captains, Lieutenants, Seated Members (Meaning they all listen to their Captain) as well as the Captains and Lieutenants actually having duties they must uphold, like the management of their own Squad. If they feel like someone deserves to be Lieutenant over another person, they, as the leader of that squad have the right to remove person B and replace them with person C, deeming them the new Lieutenant.

Lieutenants listen to Captains, Seated officers listen to Lieutenants and Captains. Captains don't just randomly hang out in Soul Society, Captains don't release their Bankai in Seireitei or the World of the Living. That's against their duties and against what a Captain of Soul Society really is.

We should make a list of each Squad and its duties, as well as who is the Captain of that Squad, and give them complete responsibility of their own Squad. And like it would be in the manga, if a Captain cant uphold their duties, a new Captain will be appointed, or the more-capable Lieutenant will take over and do the duties right.

This is a Bleach Site, in my opinion, we need more of a structure... it to be a bit more realistic...
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:40 pm

i was thinking the same thing xD like squad 12 should be inventing things lol
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Yeah, yeah. All that apart, you also have to take into consideration those with custom characters and their applications, what it states for their character's personality and what-not. Going against your character sheet just because your character does not comply to a certain rule in a division is not the right way to go about things.

Yes, we need to be realistic to the fact that the site provides a flexible rather than a programmed system. A captain can and will release their Bankai while in soul society due to many reasons. Take in consideration my character. He tends to fight in a way so as to kill his victim in a quick and brisk manner; or make them immobile so he could possibly experiment on them due to being in the twelfth division and all. If one chooses to break the rules set in soul society, it's their decision and will, obviously, face the consequences after wards.

If everyone was to follow the rules and what-not, we'd all be a bunch of robots and role play would be really bothersome, yes? This is simply my perspective on things.

Anyway, if you want things to be a bit more "realistic", I suggest assigning custom-made characters to a division based on their character sheet (personality, history, likes, zanpakutou and what not). As in, the 11th division tends to gather up individuals with a head-strong personality and will to fight, who also possess melee-based abilities. While the 2nd division tend to gather up snake-like, assassins with zanpakutous that focus on finishing their enemy with few strikes.

The whole canon and custom character thing creates confusion/conflict. Not suggesting that the site limit members to canon or custom characters, but simply suggesting they assign canon characters their correct rank and division, rather than having them run around loose like a bunch of escaped rodents with no sense of direction or nothin'. An example being my character as captain of the twelfth while the original canon captain, whatever his name is, is still alive and has yet to defect. Now, one who chooses to play as that canon character really as no choice left other than becoming a rogue.

Now, the rogue's which raise another issue. Too many ex-captains out there. There should be a limit. Same thing for Espada's and what-not. Anyway, I like your idea. Though I am not entirely sure on a portion of it.

The inventing thing. The twelfth division aren't toy makers. They just don't go ahead making useless things like that. Besides, I have yet to see an invention template probably because I haven't looked around much and have simply attended to matters pertaining my RP topics and what-not. I'd appreciate it if someone linked me to it, if there is any.
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:50 pm

yeah i see the problems xD i just thought it would be cool if those in the 12th division invented stuff lol the rest im not sure on ;p
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Well, this topic IS be3ingh discused by the admins/mods, but I wanted to say something here as well. A Captain wouldn't use Bankai withing the seireitei, won't even use it in the human world if they can help it. It is dangerous for them to, and against the rules except in an extreme emergency. It is mainly dangerous because, well, we forget how powerful Bankai's ARE. Just by releasing a Bankai almost everything around the Captain/advanced Lt starts to disintergrate. You can see the big problem here.

Also, when it comes to rogues, I agree. There are too many rogues PERIOD. Rogues were RARE, EXTREMELY rare. There was only two Shinigami rogues, exclueding Aizen Gin and Tousen, and there was only one Espada rogue, and she was an accident. Shinigami, Arrancar, Vizards, and any other race are EXTREMELY loyal to their respective factions, they barely ever defect.

Well, that is all I am saying atm, until the admins/mods come to a decision.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:38 pm

And also, along with the Captains, of course the RPers have freewill, but we need to incorporate Captaincy Duties. A captain isnt some freakin spazz that will walk around the place like a damned fool. Nor will they disobey orders and break shinigami law (travling to the human world w/o permission, releasing their bankai when it's not war-time, attacking a human they were not instructed to, etc etc.) We need to incorporate POSITION personality, that's a BIG thing, especially for Captains, but not so much Humans, Vizards or Espada...
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Well, position personality is sort of big with Vizards. Most of them would not disrespect their leader, or even go rogue. They consider each other family, and as such they respect each other like family. Same thing with Quincy. The Elder Quincy and the Quincy Leader were HIGHLY respected in Quincy society. These both lead to the fact that in no group that has a leader did the underlings go against the Leader, they respected and/or feared them too much.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:03 pm

I think that you have something here, it would be better to have some more direction with the squads and staying IC for their ranks and stuff. Having the different squads actually DOING what they're supposed to be is gunna take a little work though, we would need more active admins to be able to pull it off. More activities and maybe even quests that you can do to get stronger?
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Yes, like a MISSION board reserved for Captains/Espada/Human-Equivalents, where Captains can give missions for the SPECIFIC squad.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:18 pm

yah, definitely. Have like research quests for the 12th squad, Hollow battles for 11th, if they get injured, hey, 4th squad!! we can make it SOOO epic!
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:37 pm

and Squad 12 needs to shape up! For god sakes thats like the most simple division and yet we have NOBODY making any inventions to help ANYBODY? Come on, that's the most simple job. The Captains need to shape up and do their actual Captain DUTIES >_>"
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 pm

hehehehehe.... duty
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Quote :
The inventing thing. The twelfth division aren't toy makers. They just don't go ahead making useless things like that. Besides, I have yet to see an invention template probably because I haven't looked around much and have simply attended to matters pertaining my RP topics and what-not. I'd appreciate it if someone linked me to it, if there is any.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:51 pm

They actually DO go around and make useless things. Mayuri has only named a few of his inventions, but you know good and well that in the past 101 years he has made countless things, not just the things he has named. Making SOMETHING it doing the duty anyway. And no, there is no invention template, thats why im making this topic.

Because there are things that certainly need to get done
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Then don't count on me wasting time, typing up a useless post and making useless inventions. I don't mind having my captain position being taken away.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:05 pm

It should be because you havent done anything with your position as Captain of R&D. You dont deserve your Captaincy if you wont even make the smallest of efforts.
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Your point being?
Back to top Go down
Zaraki-Kenpachi

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:29 pm

You dont deserve your Captaincy if you wont even make the smallest of efforts.

i beleive he stated the point already ._.
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Your point being..?
Back to top Go down
Zaraki-Kenpachi

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:17 pm

you.
dont.
deserve.
to.
be.
captain.
if.
you.
wont.
work.
got it?
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:18 pm

You're lazy and lazy people shouldnt be a Captain if they need to be tolded to do their job. That's my point. You havent even made an effort to do anything involving Research and Development, and it takes THIS to even bring it up.

And thank you, Kenpachi.
Back to top Go down
Makoto

Makoto

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:01 am

I don't care?

How about you get that into your brain?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Wow, Makoto. You're honestly making yourself look so bad. You don't care? Then why don't you leave, because there are TONS of people here that would LOVE to have a captain's position, and will actually DO something with it. Not just sit around and do nothing. If you want to be lazy, you picked the wrong hobby, hun. Roleplaying takes dedication, and that, you obviously don't have. If you didn't want to do research and invent shit, then why the hell did you sign up for 12th squad captain ._.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Exactly. Was it just for the Captain rank? You need to be knocked down off your dang high-horse.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Makoto you shouldnt say you dont care. Ichigo's right in the fact that others want the role so since you have it at least pretend like you care. But this thread isnt here to bash people, so lets stop the bickering please. The way the site is formatted at the moment makes it hard for the captains to fulfill their special qualities. There is a lack of division members. Im sure the admins have now taken this into account and will decide whether they want to leave things be or make things strict but right now I dont see a problem with Gotei so I doubt it'll be changed.

Now seeing that this has broken out into yet another pointless argument and your point has been proven im going to lock this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotei 13   Gotei 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotei 13
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next