Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hungry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Hungry   Hungry EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Ishi Ito walked slowly towards her home, her feet dragging against the ground. That had been one long day at school, first there had been a test in almost every class, little relaxing time, too much running in gym class, and to top it all off she had forgotten her lunch. Her beautifully made, store bough bento lunch, still at home sitting the the fridge uneaten. She placed a hand on her stomach as it growled loudly. She wasn't the person who regularly skipped a meal, in fact Ishi was a big eater and snacker. Mainly because when she didn't eat right on time her energy seemed to crash.

Figures, there were no convience stores on this side of her walk home. On the street past her house there were at least four, so she couldn't just pop in for a snack or two...or four. Ishi stopped in mid step as something caught the corner of her eye. She turned her head, was that a small shop? Was it possible that she had passed this place so many times before to and from school that she had missed it? She scratched the back of her head, it was possible, she supposed, she would have thought she was more observant then that.

No matter, she shrugged, a store was a store and she was starving. She walked up the path, sliding open the door she stepped inside. Instantly, she was greeted by shelves packed full of food, but she wasn't greeted by anyone working in the store. Odd, very odd, this was a strange little shop.

"Hello?" she called out, eyeing the food unable to resist looking over the selections.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Tessai was bored out of his mind, he had nothing too do.He reposition his glasses using his finger as he went to the back of the store. The man was in the back stacking some boxes, "Urahara-Dono, I am Finished." said Tessai as he heard the door sliding open, he then picked up his broom and walked out the door from the back room too the front. A female was standing there, she looked young and very confused.

Tessai put down his broom as he walked up too Ishi, a slight sigh was made by Tessai. "Hello, do you want something?" said Tessai with a straight face, though Tessai thought that this woman wanted to see another person. Tessai then looked at the girl again as he said, "If you are looking for Urahara-Dono." Tessai felt tensed today, he never spoken that much when anyone was around, he was the quiet type basically.Tessai then reached to the shelves as he pulled out a bag of gum drops. "Sorry for your troubles, here have this." said Tessai as he handed over the bag of gum drops.

OOC:Sorry short post
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Ishi was inspecting the dry ramen selection when the sound of footsteps took her attention. She turned, only to stare at the man who walked out of the backroom. She was easily dwarfed at her 6'2 by this man, and he was easily three times the girth of her. This was a suprise to Ishi who had always been taller then other, most men and women, and stronger. Yet this man looked like he could snap her in two.

"Urahara-dono?" Ishi repeated, blinking a few times as a bag of gumdrops were dropped into her hands. She almost didn't catch it, she had been staring at this man so intently. He had been able to reach the top self of the shop, no help from Ishi. Her eyebrows wrinkled together. "Who is Urahara-dono, I just noticed the shop and stopped in," she said running a hand through her long hair as she continued to stare at the man. Familiar, that was the word she thought of, but she couldn't place him, she would have thought she'd remember him.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Tessai smiled a bit, as he looked at the girl who was confused. "I apologize, I am guessing you are not here too see Urahara-Dono, though I am surpised that you would actually go into this shop." said Tessai as he slightly smiled. Tessai then asked the woman "Do you drink tea?" Tessai didn't feel any thing that would act as a threat from this girl. Tessai felt like a giant when he looked at the little girl. "My name is Tessai." said Tessai as he forgot to introduce himself completely.

OOC: Sorry its very shot
Back to top Go down
Aoide/Ishi

Aoide/Ishi

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Ishi smiled a little and scratched the back of her head. "In honest, it's a little out of the way. I've must have passed it everyday to and from school and never noticed it. Which is odd, I thought that I knew everything about this street," she said flicking her ponytail behind her head. "It sort of reminds me of those books where a shop will magically appear when the main character needs it, or to move the plot along," Ishi cheeks reddened a little. "Nothing against your shop, it's very small, it probably just gets hidden behind all the larger buildings...you know I'm going to stop before you get offended."

She let out a breath of relief on the question about tea. "Yes, I love tea," she said managing a smile. "Tessai-san I'm Ishi it's a pleasure to meet you, and someone whose shorter then me. Then again, you might not know what type of relief that is. "Uh, do you need help with the tea?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hungry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry   Hungry Empty

Back to top Go down

Hungry
Page 1 of 1