Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Haunting in Conneticut

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Urufu

Haunting in Conneticut Empty
PostSubject: Haunting in Conneticut   Haunting in Conneticut EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Name: Call of the Haunted

Appearance: Urufu is able to send his spirit threads back to earth, no matter what dimension he is in, and root around graveyards and tombs for corpses. The threads can pass through earth, making it quite easy to get inside coffins, etc. These corpses can be pulled into the dimension Urufu is in quite quickly. At maximum, he can summon 275 corpses.

Duration: Until all the corpses are destroyed. These aren't summons, so they don't disappitate.

Using Rights: N/A

Requirements/Preparations: Urufu must be in Bokor form to use this technique. After he does that, he can switch to any other form and still have this technique active, but he MUST be in Bokor form to use it.

Weakness: If you destroy them completely, they can't come back. I recommend Fire.
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Haunting in Conneticut   Haunting in Conneticut EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Haunting in Conneticut   Haunting in Conneticut EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:46 pm

I believe that reviving the dead is not allowed >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Haunting in Conneticut   Haunting in Conneticut EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:42 pm

When did you learn this technique?

Quote :
Urufu is able to send his spirit threads back to earth, no matter what dimension he is in, and root around graveyards and tombs for corpses. The threads can pass through earth, making it quite easy to get inside coffins, etc. These corpses can be pulled into the dimension Urufu is in quite quickly. At maximum, he can summon 275 corpses.

275 corpses is too many - please lower it to a more reasonable number. How long does it take to prepare this attack and to get the corpses to whatever dimension he is in? While it's taking time to use this attack is he vulnerable to attacks, or is he still able to defend himself?
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Haunting in Conneticut   Haunting in Conneticut EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm not reviving the dead, I'm using their bodies.

275 is too many, as a main attack, and yet thousands of hollows aren't?
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Haunting in Conneticut   Haunting in Conneticut EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:49 am

Yes, because:

1. Hollows aren't main forms of attack as they have their own minds - so it isn't really an ability
2. Because you're talking about having the corpses come from all different dimensions, and having 275 corpses from, say, Soul Society to Hueco Mundo, it's too excessive.

Also, if you want to continue with this ability, please answering my previous questions from the above post.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Haunting in Conneticut   Haunting in Conneticut EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:09 am

Yeah, but he claims to be able to control them all perfectly telepathically. And it's not even a main technique.

Well, let's see... if I'm on Earth already, one post. if i'm in Hueco mundo (which is directly outside of earth) three posts, and if I'm in SS, 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Haunting in Conneticut   Haunting in Conneticut EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:24 am

While it's taking time to use this attack is he vulnerable to attacks, or is he still able to defend himself?

Also, I would still like for you to lower the number from 275, it's just too many
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunting in Conneticut   Haunting in Conneticut Empty

Back to top Go down

Haunting in Conneticut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Information-
Jump to: