Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enjoying J's company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaira

Kaira

Enjoying J's company Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Kaira lay down on the soft grass, closing her yellow eyes gently and waiting for her boyfriend to arrive. The wind picked up a few strands of her short black hair. It was kept down mostly by the headband that protected the rest of it, except for her bangs. The Karakura High girls uniform she wore to school that day was still on, hugging her figure gently.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:05 pm

As the wind blew hard. The leaves flew by. J was walking to where kaira and him were going to meet at. With his school uniform on how he usually wears it. Shirt open showing his six-pack. He saw the girl laying on the ground and slowly walked over to her as a leaf passed by him hiting him in the face. before she could see him he bent over and kissed her on the forehead softly. then he smiled and walked to the side of her and layed down beside her. He stretched a little and the layed his head back. He looked at kaira and said. "So how was your day, Kaira." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Kaira's eyes opened and she smiled happily at him, "Better now that you're here. But, without you, it was pretty much the same. Boring." She giggled a little, a faint blush covering her soft cheeks as she realized his shirt wasn't buttoned up again. She should've known. He never wore it right. Maybe it was just that she couldn't get over how gorgeous he was. "And your day, J?"
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:22 pm

J watched as she blushed. He knew why because of the shirt he had no idea wy the shirt he just knew it was. "Good, Been training in the soul society a lot now. Its hardcore now that they have the new Captain Commander." J said with a smile as he put his arm around kaira and came closer to her. He then poked her nose and said. "I almost forgot to ask this but what are your powers. Are they cuteness or charmness." J said with a smile and a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:28 pm

"I can imagine, that new CC sounds brutal." She laughed, "I'd love to train there, but does it ever rain? Or snow? Or anything remotely weather related?" Kaira rolled her eyes at his joke and kissed him back, "Not sure. Maybe Cute, maybe Charm. All depends on the day. But no, for real, my power controls weather. If it were rain, I'd make it stop if you wanted. Or I could turn it to snow." She frowned, "Speaking of which, what's your powers?"
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:45 pm

J laughed with her. "it's weird it hadly rains unless someone has died or its a special moment there." J said answering here questions. "Weather huh how cute. Mine are mostly space but are hardcore in battle if your in a jam wormhole behind the person and finish them off." J said laughing a little bit then stopping and getting some hair out his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Kaira laughed, "Yes weather, cute." She shook her head seriously for a moment, "Special moments. Or rather, deaths or serious moments. Meaning rain tonight. Wars are harsh." She smiled again and flicked her head a tiny inch to get some of her own bangs from her face, "Brutal. Sounds like you have a lot of fun with that."
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:11 pm

"haha I do have a lot of fun with it but there are to many restrictions. But I'm going to work on a new move this weekend. It's going to be epically pwnage." j said as he moved closer to her and kissed her once again then smiled at her. "It hot today wouldn't you say babe." j said laying back.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 pm

"Well as long as it's epic and it pwns." She laughed again, kissing back until he pulled away again. She took in his smile and raised an eyebrow curiously. When he spoke, she grinned wider. Sitting up only a tiny bit to see his expression as she held up her hand and had a cold breeze to woosh past them, returning from the other direction again until she had it begin to snow lightly. "Fall or Winter? Your choice." She wasn't sure if that's what she meant or not but that's how she knew to respond.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:15 pm

"hmm not fall I've already fell for you." j said trying to flirt with kaira. "winter would be great at the time." j kissed kaira on the cheekas a thank you toward her. With his arm around her he brought her closer to him. He then caressed her cheek and smiled once again. Love was in the air. His brown eyes shined as he looked at the girl. Eye to eye.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Kai blushed slightly and rolled her eyes, her stomach turning to butterflies as he flirted with her. When he said winter, she made the snow fall all over the city, so that no one would suspect anything when there was only snow falling over the two of them. She enjoyed it when his lips touched her cheek. Pulling her closer was another thing she liked, and the feel of his hand on her cheek. His smile was perfect to her, flawless like the rest of him. Her eyes locked with his and she stared into the lovely brown with her own dark honey. She wished this moment would never end. Or only get better.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:48 pm

J could tell she didn't want this to end so he kept on. He then started to make out with her on the ground as the cold yet good snow fell on them. The love that he had for her rushed into her from the kiss. When he stopped he toke his hand and moved the hair in his face out the way and smiled giving another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Kai inhaled sharply as he told the story of his love to her as they kissed, her joy also forcing itself into the kiss. She didn't want him to stop when he did, smiling down at her before kissing her again. And she kissed back, this time letting her own emotions flow freely into it as he had done with the previous kiss.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:21 pm

J loved that last kiss. He loved the love story in hers as well. As he stopped he stretched and laid down. He then grabbed her and laid her on him. "I love you, Kaira." j said as he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Kai smiled as she lay a top him. One side of her, cold with the glistening snow. The other side, warm from his constant touch. It was perfect to her, bringing out her child-like side in her. Closing her eyes slightly, she listened as J said the words that sent her stomach to butterflies again, her heartbeat picking up and thrumming excitedly in her chest. She barely had it in her to reply, "I love you too, J."
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:58 pm

J was then scared he had no idea what to do next. He just kept staring at her as he decided to do a little shoplifting. He used a wormhole to steal a real diamond ring. He toke out the portal and looked at her and gave it to her and said. "This is for our love. A promise ring of us always being together." he said with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Kai listened as J's heartbeat picked up, a sign of fear. Curious, she looked up at him from where she lay. She was surprised when she was met by a ring. It was beautiful, glimmering in the dim sunlight. "Oh... Oh J, it's beautiful." When he gave it to her, she slipped it on her finger and kissed him back, happy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:24 pm

J then put his arms around her and held her close. He then slowly closed his eyes very calm. It was almost midnight then. He wasn't asleep nor sleepy. Many people walked by noticing them but he didn't care as long as he was with his girl. He then remembered something. "Kaira I forgot to tell you something. I'm going to the soul society tomorrow. To visit some friends. This may be the last time you see me. Unless you go with me." j said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Kai watched the people walk by now that the two of them had grown silent. The day grew darker, never tiring her as long as she felt her snow drift onto her. She was certain that one inch had fallen now, melting as soon as it touched her body but falling around them and freezing over. She was happy, happier then happy. She was incredibly joyful. Overly joyful actually, practically buzzing with it.
When J spoke again, she bolted up right into a slight sitting position. "If I'm not going to see you then I'm going with you. Even if we never return to Karakura and never finish school, I don't care. I want to be with you, so I know you're okay. So we can be together." She was serious. Kai had never left her regular human life unless she thought it important.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:39 pm

J saw her as she sat up real quickly. When he heard her and what she said he had a big smile on her face. "That's great. Well I think it's time to go to bed now. Time to go. So I'll see you tomorrow ok babe we will meet outside Urahara Shop ok. Then we will leave." j said as he stood up and helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Kaira

Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:42 pm

Kai nodded, taking his hand pushing herself up with his help. She grinned realy big before kissing him for one long moment and dropping back to her regular height, having to stand on her toes to reach him. "See ya tomorrow. And don't leave without me, kay? I'll be real mad if you do." She was partially joking, hoping he wouldn't leave her as she feared.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 pm

J kissed her back. "I won't." j said as he toke her hand and started to walk her home. "come on I'll walk you home k." j said.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Kai nodded, allowing him to take her hand and walk her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying J's company   Enjoying J's company Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying J's company
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: