Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Loooooooooove!

Go down 
+2
Kuroden
Byakuya Kuchiki™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Looking for Loooooooooove! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:53 pm

So! Byakuya's looking for someone to be with! Guys only please, although girls can have a crush on him... and he MAY choose one eventually. Someone strong and dominant please. No one weak >.< Byakuya wouldn't give them the time of the day. Someone like... Aizen or Kenpachi. Strong. But not Aizen or Kenpachi themselves though. >>
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Sure sounds fun to try.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:24 pm

SO! I think it would be fun if Ichigo and Byakuya had a fling. Nothing serious though. What do ya think?!?!
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Hmm... okay!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:53 pm

we can start it in the thread that i made for us if you want?
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki wrote:
So! Byakuya's looking for someone to be with! Guys only please, although girls can have a crush on him... and he MAY choose one eventually. Someone strong and dominant please. No one weak >.< Byakuya wouldn't give them the time of the day. Someone like... Aizen or Kenpachi. Strong. But not Aizen or Kenpachi themselves though. >>

awwww only guys -_- *facepalm* well since you say girls can have a crush on him....You can put Lightning down for that one xD She is definately strong and dominant lol

oooh ichigo and byakuya hey interesting.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Haha, okay. I like Lightning, so she could have a future with him....
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Still looking... seriously, Byakuya's gorgeous. Why wouldn't anyone want to date him? >.<
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:42 pm

I would nothing too serious though but seeing as im not in the Gotei anymore i dont see that happenin...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:51 pm

no love for you mister *stamps Gin with lone wolf tatto*

cant have the fangirls draw more fanart..xD
Back to top Go down
Lightning (Kaihime)

Lightning (Kaihime)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:25 am

lol reikou xD and WTF why doesn't anyone want to date Byakuya o.O has the world gone crazy :p
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:37 am

XD Gin -_- you TRAITOR! Even if I never find anyone in the whole dam Soul Society I wouldn't date you! XDDDD Aw, poor thing >> *agrees with Lightning*
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:04 am

Sad (does not feel the love xD)

Last edited by Ichimaru Gin on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 am

Be nice sarah<.<

*pets gin on head* there there, you still have me and kira? Even through we only are former crushes..xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Loooooooooove!   Looking for Loooooooooove! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Loooooooooove!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Information-
Jump to: