Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It is a dry heat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Solomon walked through the barren desert with a smile on his face. He was wearing a short black leather vest with fur lacing. Underneath that is a low collar white tee shirt, half tucked in to a pair of black jeans that look slightly to long for Solomon. With a bland dark grey belt. With heavy set black leather boots. Arco strapped to his back, with leather gloves on to cover his number seven tattoo's on his palms.

He opened his eye's and stopped. His face losing his smile and turning emotionless. Turning his head to the left and right. Then the spot where was standing was crushed underfoot by a menos grande. Black fog leeking out from under the foot. It condensed into Solomon next to the foot.

" Bad Idea. " He said with a chuckle. Removing Arco from his back he swung the sword single handedly through the ankle of the menos grande. Slicing it clean off, the thing lost ints balance. Using thsi to his advantage Solomon burst into fog onto to reform infront of the things face. Pointing his sword at the face Solomons body exploded. Exposing his Ressurection form, a giant Were-wolf.

Then from the sword came a blast of such power it left nothing left of the head. Death's Breath, Solomons strongest attack. Before hitting the ground he turned back and put the sword on his back again. Smiling and continuing on his walk.

Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Stumbling out of a spiritual door he discovered in an abandoned cemetery. He looked around and noticed he was 'spit out' in what seemed to be in a desert, but despite his usual attire of a midnight black long sleeved shirt under his jacket of the same color along with a pair of black slacks and shoes, e was oddly cool.

He glanced to his right as he head a thump, only to see a huge hallow getting its foot dismembered and body blown to bits. Drake his behind a nearby boulder and watched what seemed to be a wolf-like man descending from where the giant's mask once was. He wondered where in he hell was and why were there giant Hollows just waltzing around like they owned the place.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Solomon saw someone off in the distance and hollered at the person, “ Hello! What are you doing out here? “ He said, using Arco to wave making sure they could see him. He jogged over to them, “ Hello. “ He said with a grin, his deep Irish/Russian accent mix flowing with his words.

He was picking at his scar on his face, a bad habit of his. His Arrancar mask fragment making him look like he just came from a masquerade, as it was basically half a masquerade mask. He put his sword back on his back. He wondered how much of the fight he saw.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Drake was surprised the man had saw him and was a bit nervous as he jogged over. He knew this man had to know this terrain better than he did so running was out of the question. To add to the things that weren't in his favor, there weren't many shadows here in this sparsely filled death trap. The man was close now and Drake saw what seemed to be a broken hollow mask, "Hello...." Drake replied in a slight French accent that surprised him since he hadn't live in France for at least 200 years.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Solomon looked around to make sure no one would attempt to attack them, when he was sure he continued on, “ I can tell you are not from here. Come with me, I have a safe house about twenty minutes away. “ He said, actually concerned about this mans safety. He was not for meaningless death.

Solomon turned and began to walk away, “ I know you probably do not trust me. Though out here, I am the least of your worries. You are in the desert of Heuco Mundo, the home of Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Drake sighed and looked around once more then began to follow the man. Why is this guy willing to help a stranger and how can this leave this hell hole and get a few souls in his body. He looked at the back of the mans head as he spoke, "If this is the dwelling place of hollows.....why are you here?" He asked feeling a bit suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:47 am

Solomon looked back as raised an eyebrow, as if it was not obvious. " I am a hollow. " He said without any... thing in his voice. Like he was just stating a fact. To him it was nromal to be a hollow, and he was never big on hiding it. Either he was that cocky, or that stupid or both. " No worries though, I am different form the rest. "
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 am

Drake nodded as he suspected as much but had to be sure. He had seen the likes of this man before but in a beautiful woman. The cool air of the desert his Drake's skin but he could only think of how he could leave and if this 'hollow' was a threat.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 am

Solomon walked silently with Drake for twenty minutes before reaching a large rock. He picked p teh large rock reaveling a doorway underneath. " Go in, when we get in you can explain to me your issue of being here. " He said. The rock the size of a townhouse being held up by his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:48 am

They reached a huge boulder and stopped. This made Drake think a bit on what was going on, but soon the man just simple lifted it as if it were a leaf or a pebble. This display of raw strength put Drake on slight edge but he was sure this was something he could overcome if a bout would break out. He walked in the newly revealed door and looked back to see if the man would follow.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 am

Solomon threw the rock into the air and hopped into the door with drake. " No one but a select few know of this place. You are safe here. " He walked downa flight of steps and turned into whta looked like a college dorm. With three beds and posters of supermodels on the walls. The difference was no electronics and weapons were also on the walls.

" So explain to me your mishap. "
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 am

Drake followed, down the stairs they went. The path was dark beside a dim light at the end that grew brighter as the drew closer. They soon stepped into a room that seemed a bit normal, besides the weapons that lined the wall. He heard the man's question, "All I shall tell you is that I am a Bount...and I need to get back to the world of the living as soon as possible. Thank you for your hospitality but this unfamiliar setting unsettles me." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Solomon nodded at this mans situation. He looked at the floor and thought for a couple second. " I could help you out. " He said, boastingly. siting down on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:37 am

Drake was interested but he knew there was a catch...there always is a catch. He nodded, "What must I do?" He asked as he was willing to do just about anything to get home.
Back to top Go down
Solomon Black

Solomon Black

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:19 am

Solomon smiled, " Nothing at all. Just next time I see you, I think a favor would be in mind then. " He said as he snapped his fingers and a garganta opened up, leading to venice italy. " Have a nice trip. " He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It is a dry heat  Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is a dry heat    It is a dry heat  Empty

Back to top Go down

It is a dry heat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Heuco Mundo-
Jump to: