Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Demon Lord or Demon Queen.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

Demon Lord or Demon Queen. Empty
PostSubject: Demon Lord or Demon Queen.   Demon Lord or Demon Queen. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:47 pm

So, I heard that he or she might be NPCed, but I would really love to play him or her. And if I have to prove myself I would do absolutely anything to rove I can play the role. So, I am technically throwing in my bid to play the part. So, may I please play him or her.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Demon Lord or Demon Queen.   Demon Lord or Demon Queen. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:45 pm

I believe that the Demon lord/lady will be decided by a tournament between the demons after they all are made.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Demon Lord or Demon Queen.   Demon Lord or Demon Queen. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:55 am

So are you saying that there is still one more demon to be needed. if so, then who.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Demon Lord or Demon Queen.   Demon Lord or Demon Queen. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:41 am

a admin will be the demon king
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Demon Lord or Demon Queen.   Demon Lord or Demon Queen. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Man that sucks. I want to be the demon queen
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Demon Lord or Demon Queen.   Demon Lord or Demon Queen. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Sorry about it. The demon king wont be leaving hell anyways, until much later due to plot reasons maybe, but else he wont. Thats the reason Lucifer is among the surviving demons, since he acts as a link between the king and the outside world, aswell as the other demons.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: Demon Lord or Demon Queen.   Demon Lord or Demon Queen. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Yea, I know all that. I just really wanted to play the big guy down stairs. Oh, well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Lord or Demon Queen.   Demon Lord or Demon Queen. Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon Lord or Demon Queen.
Page 1 of 1