Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) Empty
PostSubject: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Kotsu had a long day training. He decided to go to the hot springs and relax. He toke off all his clothing and put on a towel around his waist. He folded up his clothing and set them in the little box area for them. He opened the door into the hot springs and got in after taking off his towel. He laid in there and relaxed making sure he didnt fall asleep. He started to think about the hot boy he meet at Mr.Kisuke's shop. But then the steam went up and covered him up almost unseeable. He went under then came back up. His brown hair was wet and dripping. Anybody who saw him like this would have a noise bleed from seeing him like that.

Last edited by Kotsu"Nick" Molu on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:47 pm

It was weird, the way the day started off for the ex-vice captain. He went into work today, Urahara's Shop and he was given a note from a guy named Kotsu. He was not sure who that was, but he decided that a day at the hot springs would do him good. Ace came wearing swim trunks and he had a towel hanging on his right arm. Opening the door he was hit with a massive cloud of heat.

His silver hair immediately fell hanging in his face. Not be able to see where he was going he stepped slowly into the water and he sat. He began to move his hands in the water. Feeling a leg he spoke. "Who is there?"
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Kotsu heard a door open. I wondered who it was but didn't ask. as the person walked into the water kotsu stayed quiet. The steam was very dense very hard to see through at all. Kotsu heard a little splashing of water as something began to come closer and closer toward him. When the person touched his leg kotsu blushed. He was freaking out about this random person touching his leg and they haven't even met yet. As the steam cleared up to where you could see people kotsu looked to his right and saw the man from kisukes shop. kotsu suddenly had a very large blush as soon as he saw him. He toke the mans hand off his leg and said. "um...... it's me nick from urhara shop. Um... hey."
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 pm

"Hi, sorry for the near grope." He said with a giggle of sorts following his words. He was not as embarrassed as the man whom he had just groped. Looking into his eyes he smiled. "You are very pretty." He informed the man. This was also new to him. He figured that dating a guy would be like dating a girl. Also that anyone whom recognized him would not think twice on the fact that he was dating a guy and Ace really never dated guys.

Licking his lips he glared into his eyes, turning up the heat, so to speak. So, how do one go by doing this? he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 pm

After ace said that i was pretty i went to a mega blush. My hormones went out of control. So i did the only thing i could think of. I kissed the man. I suddenly stopped and was more embarrassed about the kiss. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to kiss you something just came over me." Kotsu said trying to apologize to the man. After he did he hoped he forgave him. Kotsu kinda relaxed a little.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:35 am

Ace quickly jumped back, even before the man tried to break it up. The kiss was shocking, it made him mad. The hollow within wanted to scream out in anger, but Ace kept his cool. Looking at him he laughed. With a flip of his hair he got closer to him. "It is okay, you kissed me. Get over it, then do it again." His face was very much serious, then it all changed.

"Haha, nah I just kid, that was weird. We haven't even been properly introduced and this is not a date. So, yeah, awkward." He said with his face showing off a smile that would say that he liked it, but was not ready for a move so fast. The one he made was by mistake. He was not trying to give missed signals at the moment. He liked the boy, but somethings were meant to be taken slow.

"So, what made you want to meet out here, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Kotsu was greatful he forgave him. Then when he asked why did he wanna meet out here. Kotsu froze. Trying think of a reason why he had none at all. "Umm I don't remember giving you that. im just here to relax and get the day's stress off of me." Kotsu said as he sung a little bit down into the water saying ahhhhh calmly. He had a small smile on his face as he body was warm under the water. "So ace how you been since i last saw you in mr.kisuke's shop."
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Ace looked thought about the note, if it did not come from him. Then Who. "Oh, I have been good. Mr. Hat-and-clogs, still was not in today. Maybe he is busy with Ichigo or possible taking time to himself." He said with a smile as he moved a way a tad. He was feeling awkward, then it hit him like a waterfall. Standing up, he chuckled and quickly ran out the water.

Ace made his way to the far corner on the right. The steam covering his person. "So, why are you so interested in Urahara anyway?" He asked as he let the stream of warm golden liquid leave his ever so wet body.
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Kotsu had a small blush on his face as he saw his little shorts as he stood up. "Oh cause i haven't seen my master, Uryuu Ishida in a long time. But enough about me what about you. Your sliver hair is so hot. But anyway Um So why did you come here anyway hm." kotsu said as he shoke his head to get hair out his face. he smiled a little at the man.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 am

Finishing up his business, he shrugged. "Technically, I do not have any business here." He said drying off, he was leaving. Or it seemed. He wanted to know who sent him the note and signed the guys name. "I am a wanted vizard...shinigami, I can't be out in public like this. I could be killed."

He added as he dried off completely and headed for the door. "Thanks, it is all natural." He replied to the hair remark.
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:40 am

Kotsu noticed he was leaving. He quickliy jumped out the water and stopped him. "No dont leave i really like you and i wanna get to know you. I dont care if your a shinigami or vizard." Kotsu said as he grabbed the man with a smile on his face hoping he would stay.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:58 am

Ace flowed with the grab, a little to well. Feeling the hand on his arm, he don the hollow mask, with a quick Sonido he moved and wailed at the man. The sound was unbearable for anyone, who was not Ace. As the force of the wave hit Kotsu, the force started to move the guy.

"Don't grab me!" He said in a screaming loud voice. After a minute he quickly reverted back to normal. Grinning nervously he stared. He was not afraid, but he felt bad for what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Kotsu held his ears trying to block out the sound of the dreadful noise. he fell to his knees breathing was heavy. He looked up at ace with a sad face and tried to stand up but he energy had been drained from this whole day and then this he thought to himself why fall for such a person. I should have known falling for shinigami is shit.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Ace looked at him, eyes filled with sadness. Aiming his eyes towards the ground. The silver haired Romeo ran out the door. He sat on the other side of it for a few seconds. He was scared. He knew Kotsu was not trying to hurt him, but he...hated being touched by others. Leaning against the door, he spoke sorrowfully. "Sorry, for that. I am just very... complicated.

His words went through the door peacefully. He was not ready to date a guy, girl or animal for that matter. Not when the world hated him. He was lucky that his Gigai blocked off all Reiatsu signals. This day could not get any worse.

"So, can you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Kotsu heard him as he spoke. He stood up and walked toward the man. "J-J-just so you know I really dolike you a lot. I would never do anything to hurt you at all." he put his hand out to promise that he would never hurt him. The light was shining perfectly on kotsu's body. He wet sexy body was glowing. His brown eyes were as well. And his wet hair was dripping. He had the cutest smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Ace listened to the boy speak, he had figured that he was liked by him. The guy kissed him. Ace liked the kiss, but was not down for a relationship. As he continued to listen he smiled. This guy was something else. "Buddy, you are cute and all, but I can't see a relationship so ... soon." He said with a chuckle. Opening the door, he glanced into his eyes.

"Like you are cute, but at the moment. I can't have any type of relationship that is bigger than friends." His words were strong on the emotion side. "Do you get what I am saying?"
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:36 pm

"I get what your saying so lets be friends then." He said as he closed his eyes and smiled still with his hand out toward him. "I mean really it's ok i get what your saying its hard to be a quincy every shinigami is after you, But i hope your not one hehe." Kotsu said as he walked back to the hotsprings to relax again.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Ace was happy to hear, that he was cool with being friends. When faced with the statement of being a shinigami, he smiled. "What do you think a vizard is?" He ask rhetorically. Everyone who knew of shinigami and hollows knew what happens when one gains the abilities of another.

"I mean, when a shinigami receives hollow powers they become like, me, a vizard. hint the mask." He said as the man walked back into the hot spring. He followed, but he sat on the bench to the side, perfect view of the water and the trees in the background. "So, if you do not mind me asking. Why do you want Urahara, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:59 pm

"I know that, Oh cause like i said before i never joined the quincys i was just trained in there ways and got there powers. i was trained by uryuu ishida who was usually with urhara." kotsu said.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Looking at him he smiled. That is cute He thought. "But tell me doesn't that still make you a quincy?" He asked him with a smile on his face. He was now sitting down, but he was no where near Kotsu. He decided to sit on a bench near the fence.
Back to top Go down
Kotsu"Nick" Molu

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:17 am

Kotsu yawned a little but he wasn't sleepy. It was getting very late. Kotsu was thinking it was time To go home. He stood up and walked out the water. "Yes it still makes me the sexiest Quincy alive. Hmm I guess it's time To go ace. So I'm leaving." kotsu said. As he stretched his back.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:04 am

Ace walked over to the man who kissed him. "Where are you headed to?" He asked the boy. Ace had nothing to do. He was bored, this was the most interesting thing to happen today. It was as if his life had dropped from being filled with fun and fights to being filled with knitting and watching Days Of Our Lives

Placing a hand on his stretched body, the shoulder to be exact he looked at him. "Hey, if you ever like need, someone to help in a battle give me a call." With that he pulled out his cell phone and got the number for Kisuke Urahara's shop. He looked at the number and got it memorized. "I don't give my number out, but you can reach me here. Wait you have a phone right?"

Kotsu

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:25 am

"Im headed to Kagamino City to hang out and buy some stuff i guess. Then im going home" Kotsu said. Then the man touched his shoulder while he was stretching. He listened to what he said as he stopped stretching. "Cool, Thanks." Kotsu got the numbah down and toke out his phone and put it in there. He then started to leave once more.
Back to top Go down
Ace Ketchi-Kane

Ace Ketchi-Kane

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Once the numbers were exchanged, Ace smiled. "Like I said don't forget to call me if you want someone to battle with." As Kotsu walked away, Ace flashed stepped out. Leaving the area. He wanted to get back to the shop before Mr. Hat-and-clogs got back. He had cleaning to actually do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)   A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day at the hotsprings ;) (ace only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: