Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) Empty
PostSubject: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Yuuri slowy opend her eyes, only to sit up, clucthing her sore chest in pain. She was wearing a white body-hugging robe, along with some bindings covering her chest area, were the sword had penatrated. She looked around herself, only to find out she was sitting up in a single-person bed. She knew the surrondings, it was a single-man room in the 4th division barracks, that was build for injuried captains to recover. She had been healing the captains inside of here back when she had been a 4th seat. She noticed a certain smell, and looked to the left, only to find a certain white haired captain, laying with his head against his hand, sleeping in a chair.

Yuuri reached up and placed a hand over her wound, clucthing the robe slightly. She had given orders to her 3th seat, befor she was taking in for healing, to inform Kira of the inccident with Gin. She didn`t know if he would come or not, but she had to speak with him...as much as she needed to speak with Ukitake. At the moment, the only two people that could help her in this situation was the two of them...through she knew it would be hard to look Kira in the eyes, aswell as look Ukitake into them.

Yuuri gently stroke Ukitake over the hair, finding herself wishing she could stay like this forever, or at least for awhile. The wound wasen`t big, so she would make a recover fast..she only wished she didn`t have to face Gin in battle, cause the next time she would kill him, it was her duty as the captain commander to protect the soul soceity..for any price. She could smell that her hair smelled like roses, it was most likely Unohana had told the female shinigami who had bathed her after the healing that she used rose water when she washed her hair. Yuuri smiled slightly, knowing her old taicho still cared..
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Ukitake was breathing slowly and calmly, he was really not dreaming just sleeping peacefully in a chair in the hospital he had refused to leave her side even when the nurses requested so it was not a big deal, her wound was not too serious he just wanted to see her wake up, he held his head up with his arm, that rested on against his cheek, pressing it up slightly.

His arm slipped off the chair which woke him up immidietly he stood up as he noticed that Yuuri was awake, he had been so worried even if he knew from what the nurses had said that it was nothing serious, Ukitake could not help but hug Yuuri, he was crying a bit as he did so, just enough to make him teary eyed Please don`t do that again, Yuuri-kun he closed his eyes as he said so...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Yuuri was slightly surprised when the first thing he did was to hug her. Insteed of saying anything, she simply hugged back, tugging onto his haori thightly, finding herself slightly crying again. She quickly removed the tears with her robe sleeve, befor whiping away his, letting out a little sigh. "..please dont cry, its already enough im crying...", she said with a little sigh, removing himself from her, giving him a small smile.

"...Why do you even feel sad for me...all i need is a slap for being so weak...i should not have been picked as captain commander...Byakuya-sama should`t had listened to me", she spoke it in a sad tone, while looking out the window, her hands tugging his thightly. After a few moments she let out a little sigh. "...i know i look ugly now, being all useless and ugly like this..."
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Ukitake soon moved up a bit from her and listened to her, his face turned serious yet his tone of speaking was soft and gentle Don`t be a fool Yuuri-kun you could have brought me with you, i was worried when i heard that you had left... Did you not trust me enough to make that decision on your own, Byakuya chose you for a reason, i have faith in him and you, you are a great captain commander no matter what Gin did to you or told you... i don`t know how he managed to beat you, but it must have been out of pure luck he tightly held onto her arm, he could feel she did the same...

Don`t call yourself ugly! he said almost sounding angry, from the usual serious tone that he had shared with her so far... It was this self pity this feeling that made him upset about Yuuri`s condition she might have been mentally wounded but she was strong stronger than that, probably stronger than the other captain commander`s before her...

You are still a bulb ready to flourish and shine, you are beatiful Yuuri let no one else think other wise... he kissed her forehead once, get well Yuuri, he thought for himself while awaiting her reply still looking a bit serious...
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:39 pm

As he was sitting in his office getting ready to go back to his room there was a knock on his door. Raising his zig zagged eye brow slightly he went over to open it. Standing at the door was the third seat of squad. The shingami seemed out of breathe because he was using the door frame to support himself. " Yes?" Kira question in a calm tone as he watched other shingami let go of the door frame. When the boy seemed to have come down he explained why he had come to see Kira. Kira said nothing for a moment and then stepped out his office. The other shingami took a step back as he did this. The blond continued to say nothing to the person and locked the door behind him.

The boy looked concerned about the blond captain , but said nothing. After letting go a small sigh Kira headed for the fourth squad barracks. Once inside he was stopped by one of the squad four members. " I'm here to see he captain commander" he informed the women in a chill tone. The women the bowed to him slightly and pointed out the direction of her room to him. " Thank You" the blond said in a slightly calmer tone before making his way down the hall way. When he reached the door he opened it slightly before walking. As he did so he spotted Ukitake Sama talking with her. Keeping silent he walked over to the two of them. " I Got your message are you alright." He asked the white haired captain in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:45 pm

he felt a soft hand pat him onto the head, and he heard she let out a little sigh, while she patted him on the head like he was a little kid, even through he was at least a 100 years older than him. "..Stop speaking to me like your my father...it makes you look like a pedophile since you love me...". He could hear a small hint of amusment in her voice, meaning his words had reached into her.

Yuuri knew it would take alot of time for her to recover. It was not that she had broken down complety, it was just that she thought that she had put her old feelings about Gin behind her, that she could face him with a clear mind, but insteed her old wound of loneliness had been ripped open by him, even through she had a feeling he never intended to. She had understood his words about not wanting to see her cry, and the look of regret on his face as he left her paralyzed in the sand, had given her a sort of warm feeling, knowing that the silver haired man, somewere held a heart.

"..Neh, is there any tea in here?", she said, looking around, feeling it would suit the both of them to change the topic. All of a sudden, Kira entered, apperently having responded to her message. "...Yes i am...", she said in a light nod, through she lowerd her head, the long white hair hiding her face from view. "...kira-kun...i wanna be direct here....ive been holding it a secret for you. Gin taicho is alive....he was prisoned inside of here..but he escaped somehow..i went after him a few hours ago..and well..you can figure how it turned out...". She had a saddend voice, but she keept her head bowed, not showing her face. "...Dont think wrong of Gin taicho...he never intended to kill me...im sorry i this is to sudden..but i wanted to tell you it myself...". Yuuri knew that Ukitake understood why she called Kira for -kun. The two shinigami had been like brother and sister ever since they meet around 50 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Ukitake had decided to Ignore her petty remark`s that he sounded like a father, and that her silly mind made it look like he was some sort of a pedophile, he was just glad she had turned into her usual self it encouraged him to smile a bit again... As she asked for Tea Ukitake snapped back to reality That`s right... i can fix that he noticed kira walking in soon after he said that and he decided to make it short for now Kira! haven`t you grown since i saw you last time he decided to shake Kira`s hand for a brief moment Please... listen what Yuuri-san has to say, ill get the tea, ill be right back Ukitake left with a few uncertain steps, as he shut the door behind him he stopped for a brief moment looking down on the floor, he sighed as he moved on, going to pick up that tea that Yuuri wanted...
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:15 am

Before speaking to him the white haired women as the other captain if there was any tea. After that she responded to his question asking if she was doing ok. He was glad to hear that she was doing fine even though she didn’t look. The blond then wondered the extent of his bankai's healing ability. Wondering if he could maybe help her out by using it on her. He knew that the captain commander had something important she needed to tell him. So, it probably wasn’t the time to bring up his bankai concerns. Next the girl explained that she had been keeping a secret from him. Kira blinked a couple times at her when he heard a familiar name come from her mouth.

Kira tried to remain looking serious as she explained how he was alive. Followed by the fact that she had him imprisoned. That intrigued the blond slightly , because it made him wonder if he could see him. But , that thought was shattered when she told him that he had escaped. Finally she told him about going after the fox faced man followed telling him he could figured out what happen. Judging her current located he figured Ichimaru Taichou was the one that had injured her. The female shingami then told him not to think bad of about silvery haired man and that he never intended to kill her. Kira wasn’t really thinking of doing that , but he was surprised. As he thought the other white haired shingami informed him that he hadn’t grown much since he last saw him.

Kira nodded lightly to him before the man left for his tea hunt. When the man was gone he looked back to the captain commander. " Don't worry I won’t.” he told her in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Yuuri blinked slightly, raised her head and looked at Kira, apperently being surprised. "...thanks..", she quietly mumbled, closing her eyes thightly togeder, surpressing even more tears. She reached up and lightly touched the wound, smiling a little to herself. "I`m sorry for making you worry...i guess i am still kinda reckless, despite my age and rank...old habbits never die, huh?", she said in a attempt to change the topic a little, through she didn`t know if he wanted to change it or not.

"...He is alive....i guess thats the only comfort i can find when i think over him...he has always been a weird and mysterious guy...trying to figure him is, is like trying to catch air..."

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:44 pm

OOC: sorry i spelled it wrong kira, i meant the opposite when i talked about growing taller ^^" my bad, well actually i meant what i said but you just understood it wrong i guess x.x

IC:Ukitake soon returned with a hot cup of tea, as he pulled the door close behind him entering the room again with his usual smile folding over his face, he glanced at Kira and then at Yuuri he handed the tea to her Be careful its hot still...

Ukitake placed his arm on kira`s shoulder knowing that Yuuri had explained that Gin was alive and kicking I had hoped that he would not have left us once again, Yuuri, Kira what are you going to do about him? what would you do if you saw him again in the human world? Ukitake`s eyes shifted from kira`s face`s to Yuuri`s face he let his arm slip down from kira`s shoulder... he shifted his expression as if trying to judge what Yuuri and Kira`s facial expressions would tell him, he had suspected both of them to feel some kind of regret... Yuuri is it true that Gin became diffrent in the cell for the short time he was there? he had heard rumors from the 1st division, it was a bad sign, but there where several rumors going on about the 1st division recently, most people would probably think they where some baseless gossip but having so many people know about it as an entire squad plus a few captains and Vice-captains, it would be only a matter of time before the truth would come out...
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:18 pm

"he did...he began to act like when he was my taicho...we spoke like we used to when i couldt sleep...". Yuuri lowerd her head slitly, her finges grabbing tightly around the cup with hot tea, her long white hair hiding her face from their view. "it is true i once loved him..but it turned into a close friendship when i realized he always would be a lone wolf...". She stopped talking and took a sip of the tea, letting out a relaxed sigh afterwards, the tea apperently calming the white haired captain commander down, at least abit. "thats all that happend and if anything else is said you can ask the 12 division for the video tape, it will only confirm my story. I was not aware of he had gained hollow powes...". Yuuri placed the cup onto the table next to the bed and hugged herself, the long hair hiding her face again. "i just dont know what to feel..im happy he is alive and i wish for him to be free...but i also know he is a enemy to us, and that me must be brougt for justice...". Faint tears slipped down from her cheeks as she began to cry...
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Kira blinked a couples times at the white haired women’s comment about being reckless. The blond knew that his friend was quick to action , but he wouldn’t take it that far. " You were just doing what thought you needed to do." He told her in a calm tone before the women spoke again. This time she talked about what a mysterious guy Gin always was. Kira could agree with that statement because he was never able to read the fox faced man's thoughts. In fact he didn’t think that anyone could really. Kira nodded at the comment in agreement. After his nod the white haired male captain returned to the room with the tea. Upon entering he announced how hot the tea was. Kira looked at him briefly and then back at Yuuri as the man spoke some more.

This time the man spoke about the silvered haired man as well. And asked what Yuuri San and him would do if they ran into him in the human world. Kira honestly didn’t know what he would do. All he knew was that he like to see him again. But, it worried him slightly because smiling man had hurt Yuuri San, So, he wondered if he would hurt him as well if he had the chance. The male captain the talked about the way the silvery haired male acted in the cell. And asked the white haired female if it was true that he had changed. That statement confused the blond and he wondered what they meant by it.

Yuuri than explained it and Kira understood and he looked to the ground slightly. Wishing he could have been there to feel that again. The White haired women continued to speak a mentioned the silvered haired man gaining hollow powers. Izuru eyes widen slightly at this new information. After a couple seconds Kira looked up when the women talked about justice and Kira. Izu made a face at this in his thoughts and hoped that didn’t mean what he thought it meant. For ,reason he still felt the urge to protect the fox like man. Even though he had alot feelings running threw his head he kept quiet. Because he really wasn’t sure how to respond to them in the right way. A short second later he let go a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:59 am

For Ukitake it was a bit suprising, not that Yuuri had cared and loved Ichimaru but that he had acted so diffrently in the cell, Kira seemed a bit upset when he meantioned that Ichimaru had gained hollow powers, just how did Yuuri figure that out? he was quite suprised himself just what on earth was he thinking about, he felt sorry for Yuuri and Izuru they where both hurt by his departure... he decided to hug Yuuri and he did He would hate to see you cry... and so do i he looked at her a bit worried after letting go of the hug, he then looked at Kira Im sure he will return to Soul society at some point!

Ukitake knew it was most likeley too positive to think that way since he honestly had no idea what went in Ichimaru`s mind, but he could tell that they both wished that in fact he would return...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:17 am

"...Im not crying,i simply got something in my eyes..",she replied i a almost hollow tone as she returned the hug, her fingers tugging into his haori,as if she was afriad he would slip out between her fingers like her taicho did. "Return to soul soceity you say eh? Maybe when im as old as Unohana-taicho and look like a 30 year old...he has always been a lone wolf, he can never stay in the same place permanent, and will never allow someone to figure him out.....". Yuuri lifted up her pale arm and whiped away the few traces of tears that had remained on her cheeks, and let out a little sigh, taking a sip of the hot tea. She wasen`t surprised it was her favorite.

"..He always said...he always says that he dosen`t wanna make me cry...heh...yet all he has done to me ever since he came out of that cellhas made me cry...". She reached up and ran her fingers over Kira`s cheek, a small smile comming accros her face. "Neh, Kira-kun, dont look all sad...i dont wanna see Hinamori-chan sad aswell..". The fact that Hinamori and Kira had begun seeing eachother wasen`t a secret to the seireitei, at least not for Yuuri. Ukitake`s confession of love to Yuuri had remained a secret, and people didn`t seem to notice anything since Yuuri and the older captains always seemened to be like family.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:23 am

The haired male captain seemed to be thinking about something. And then he hugged the female captain and told her he didn’t want to see her cry. The males next words sadden the blond captain slightly. The other male had said that Ichimaru might return to the soul society at some point. Kira knew that probably wouldn’t happen at time soon. But , he still kind of hoped it would so, he could see his former captain once more. The blond knew it was probably foolish to care so, much a bout a traitors return and weather or not you saw them again. But ,he found himself doing so anyway from time to time. As he looked to the ground the captain commander talked about crying.

She explained to the thirteenth squad captain that Gin San said he never wanted to make her cry. But , somehow he ended up doing it a hell of a lot anyway. After saying that he felt the white haired women’s hand on his cheek. As he felt it he looked up at her slightly as she spoke to him. She then told not to look so sad because she didn’t want to see Hinamori Chan said as well. The captain was right Momo would probably feel a little sadden if she saw him sad. She was very good at reading his emotions and she would probably feel very worried about him. " Ill try Yuuri san" he said in a calm tone if though he knew hiding his feeling from Momo was very hard.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Ukitake sighed rubbing his head a bit plainly i-i see he did not buy it that the captain commander got something in her eye but decided to play along anyway since he did not want to argue about such a pitiful thing. That maybe true..... honestly im never sure what Gin is thinking about, even before he betrayed us along with Aizen... his grades where and still are unsurpassed to this day... It makes me wonder why he left in the first place? guess we are never going to find out huh? he took a seat next to Yuuri`s bed... let me ask something kira.... did Gin ever appear sad?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:55 am

"I asume he must have something planned...he isen`t fully loyal to the espada...afterall...he could have killed me and gotten rid of maybe the only person who can match the espada leader`s level in power...yet he gave me the least amount of damage i could suffer from the attack...". Yuuri rubbed her bandaged wound slightly again and let out a light little sigh. As Ukitake asked Kira about if Gin ever appeared sad, Yuuri lowerd her head slightly. The last time she had seen him sad was when he left her lying in the desert sand...at least she think he looked sad, or as if he regretted stabbing her like that..or at least feelt guild. Yuuri reached over and took a sip of the tea, turning her head towards the two male captains, making sure that her bangs was covering her worried eyes.

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Kira let go a small sigh to himself as he listened to the white haired male captain speak. The man spoke about his late Captain Ichimaru once more. And said they he could never read what was thinking even before his departure from the soul society. The man then asked a question wondering why he left the soul society in the first place. Izuru looked to the ground wondering the same question. The blond captain had been pondering that ever since the silvered haired man left. The blue eyed boy he considered that maybe he had done something wrong that he had no knowledge of. He dismissed it quickly but, he still wondered what he could have done to stop it.

The blond's eyes remained on the ground for a while until the other mal said his name. Kira looked up at him as he asked him if Gin ever appeared sad. As he thought about his answer Yuuri san talked about how she thought that Gin couldn’t be fully loyal to the espada. His captain always seemed to be up to something so, he was pretty sure that the captain commander was right. She then spoke of how his previous taichou could probably take down the espada leader easily. Izuru wondered if that would ever happen , but figured he better answering Ukitake Taichou's question first before thinking further on the matter. " I never really saw he lower his smile all that much. He did appeared annoyed or disappointed at times , but usually he remained the same. " he replied to the white haired male in a calm but stern tone.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:49 am

Ukitake understood Izuru and Yuuri`s feelings, also it did not suprise him what Kira told about his previous captain`s appearing emotions I see he responded taking a look at Yuuri but not noticing the sadness in her eyes despite him being so close to her. He was after all in too deep thought, he suddenly shrugged it off and looked back at Yuuri again. His smile ever precent on his face. Yet he did not know what to say or add about the captain he sure had caused a lot of grief lateley oh how he wished that certain things could turn back the way they where before....

(sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)   Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unleasing the feelings...(Ukitake, Yuuri and maybe Kira)
Page 1 of 1