Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lust demon's relationships

Go down 
+16
Ikkaku Madarame
Mammon
Envy
Koori Yuki
Kuro Ryuu
Kurokon Shikyo
Amata Kuromo
Jūshirō Ukitake
Ichisake Mizuki+
Ishpaleum
Reikou Yuuri
Byakuya Kuchiki™
Jor'lo Dosene
Zilo
Altair Sanguine
Asmodeus/Kohaku
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

Lust demon's relationships Empty
PostSubject: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Superior:Lucifer
Sex slaves:
Friends:yuuri's demon who I forgot the name of XD
Benificail friends:envy
best friends:
crush:
F**** buddy:Altair
Girlfriend/boyfriend:
Husband/Wife:
Frienemies:ichisake
Sparring partner: Amos,Envy
Rival:Envy
Groping victims:
Rape victims:Kuro,Altair,Zilo
Enemy:jushiro, ish

Last edited by Kohaku on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:25 pm

F*** buddy
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Put me as whatever.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:40 pm

RAPE VICTIM
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 pm

I am currently in the process of making Amon the demon of Wrath so I would not mind it if he was something other then any of these: Sex slaves, F**** buddy, Girlfriend/boyfriend, Husband/Wife, Groping victims, Rape victims. These are mostly because I do NOT want to be in an lemons. -.- Sparring partner would most likely be my top choice for him, but it is under your discression.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 am

Er... I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I don't think a demon to be doing stuff with her enemies when she's supposed to be killing everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:14 pm

i agree with sarah. Just because she is a lust demon, it does not mean she goes around and f*cks everything. A lust demon should be using her seducive powers to lure a enemy into a dream-alike state, and then strike them when they had lowerd their guard..not f*ck them. Your demon wont last long if all you wanna do is f*ck.

And i guess you could put my demon, Mammon, under friends.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Enemy lol
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Quote :
i agree with sarah. Just because she is a lust demon, it does not mean she goes around and f*cks everything. A lust demon should be using her seducive powers to lure a enemy into a dream-alike state, and then strike them when they had lowerd their guard..not f*ck them. Your demon wont last long if all you wanna do is f*ck.

Okay just so i have a chance to get this off my chest.....: according to the fucking legends the lust demon DOES F*** people to obtain their souls/power .-. so what lexi's doing is FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MYTHOLOGY NERDISIM 101 and i know this isnt really a big deal but i'm just tired of SOME ADMINS (not sarah) giving us a hard freakin time over what we can and cant do over every little thing.....and YES i will question the admins occasionally so dont tell me it isnt my "place" to say something or explain anything against your suggestions because if there is anything that i HATE more...its people who tell others that they aren't allowed to say a thing against them and i have to treat you with better respect just because you have a freakin @ next to your user name and sarah gave you the privilege of the title admin >.> i mean wtf is that all about?! if there is any admin on this site that i owe any respect to is sarah and the admins that will correct someone to be fair and wont make a big damn deal over small things like people's off rpg topics and such. (yes yuuri i saw your comment in lexi's topic) if you dont like what i have to say then dont reply to my lash out simple as that. thank you for your time >.>

and kohaku i'll be your frienemy with NO benefits!!! if you make any moves on ichisake i'll leave every topic that i post with you >.>

Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:07 pm

What i think sarah meant was that not everyone (probably) would go so low as to get F*ked as you call it. While Altair made his own choice... he may not even know who or what race she is when he meets her and that she could possibly kill him just like Ichisake said, however it would be best benefictial that these posts should not be concidered that much of (private topics) as other topics whit similiar "traits"

Because then no one would be able to save who ever would end up as the victim and im unable to compare these kind of situation`s, it is after all quite rare for someone to get killed in such a way at least when it comes to RP, and therefore it should be concidered for more mature members as clearly Altair is capable of performing...

He has his own way to deal with things and talk with people if his char is a perv then that is all right as much as Lust is a demon and perhaps what people would call a "bitch" its HER way of RPing it out...

put Ukitake as Enemy

and as most enemies let alone captain`s i think they should be able to figure shes a demon either way, at least if they have made contact with a demon before...
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:34 pm

if you dislike me so much for doing my job i can leave the site...
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:43 pm

This has nothing to do with me disliking you or your opinions...

i only viewed my opinion, its not like im backing up anyone, i also read her app just now, i just don`t know how to deal with such things, and honestly Yuuri nobody want`s you to leave
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:43 pm

yuuri -_- dont even think about turning this about you, its about one little thing... god...
Back to top Go down
Kuro Ryuu

Kuro Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Anything except sex slave, rape victim.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:02 pm

No drama in my topic plz >.>

And updated
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:09 am

Well, since Kohaku and Lucifer are both demons you can put him as something, though none of the options seem to fit... maybe if you made one for superior and put him as that? ^^
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 am

Sparring parter and beneficial friend as well as Rival
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Mammon

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 pm

the name of my demon is mammon, bakaxD
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Ikkaku Madarame

Ikkaku Madarame

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:07 pm

What about Kuroden/Ikkaku? Huh lexi? Just gonna hang me out to fry? Fine e.e. Unless that Kuro under rape victim is me then I am scared.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:47 pm

fuck buddy, since this character is evil and wishes to destroy soul society.... think its a common theme for my chars to hate SS
Back to top Go down
Ikkaku Madarame

Ikkaku Madarame

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:24 am

that makes no fucking sense. What the bloody hell does that have to do with being a fuck buddy XD.
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:38 am

Kohaku wrote:
Superior:Lucifer
Sex slaves:
Friends:yuuri's demon who I forgot the name of XD
Benificail friends:envy
best friends:
crush:
F**** buddy:Altair,Bakura
Girlfriend/boyfriend:
Husband/Wife:
Frienemies:ichisake,Ikkaku (note i don't fuck frenemies)
Sparring partner: Amos,Envy
Rival:Envy
Groping victims:
Rape victims:Kuro (not kuroden),Altair,Zilo,Kuroden
Enemy:jushiro, ish

Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:38 am

Lol updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lust demon's relationships   Lust demon's relationships Empty

Back to top Go down

Lust demon's relationships
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next