Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chance Encounter (Zephyr)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Locura Ash

Chance Encounter (Zephyr) Empty
PostSubject: Chance Encounter (Zephyr)   Chance Encounter (Zephyr) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:46 am

A sigh escaped the lips of a petite girl as she stared up at the sky, she laying on the branch of a tree. A while ago, she had been in Hueco Mundo, and just a couple of hours later, she had found herself returning to Karakura Town, with a man known as Grimmjow. She knew that joining him was rather risky business, since the espada wouldn't really like the idea of him forming his own group, but she didn't want to join the espada or the shinigami either. The vizards were also out of question since they were former shinigami. After she had returned to Karakura Town, she quickly sent a message to an espada that would likely join Grimmjow's cause; Zephyr. She knew that the man didn't agree with what Dellapero was doing, and besides that, there were more personal issues she had with him. "Wonder when he's gonna get here..." Locura muttered to herself, her legs and arms dangling over the sides of the strong branch as she just laid there.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Zephyr)   Chance Encounter (Zephyr) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 am

*Many things led to this decision but the main factor was Locura. At first, Zephyr was sure Dellapero would lead him to glory. Yet when he saw Locura, it all changed, he wanted to be where she was, defending her if possible. Grimmjow was also someone he had always admired, and hopefully he could lead them to power once again in Hueco Mundo. He was here now however, in Karakura, to meet with Locura. Perhaps he would be hunted and killed for leaving the other espada but in reality, they weren't intelligent enough for that*

*He was to meet her in Karakura near a tree, and nevertheless she was sitting in a tree. "Fancy seeing you here" Zephyr said with a grin, he liked to joke a lot*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Zephyr)   Chance Encounter (Zephyr) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 pm

As she waited for the man to arrive, sunflower seed kernels were going down the throat of the former espada. Nngh...what the heck makes these things so tasty anyhoo? the girl asked herself, just about to put another kernel into her mouth when she heard a voice speaking to her. "Hehe, yeah, who woulda thought we'd see each other here?" Locura replied, a small smile already on her face. She didn't know why, but even though she barely knew Zephyr, she felt she could trust the man enough to approach him about joining Grimmjow's group. She put the sunflower seed kernel back to where it had been before she grabbed it, and then she promptly sat up, her back now leaning against the tree as she stared down at him. "As you might have guessed, I need to talk to you about something rather important, and...well, after that, I need to talk to you about personal issues." Locura stated; the second part of her statement sounded a bit hesitant.

"Neither of us agree with what the current espadas are doing; that much is obvious. They're going to get themselves all killed, or they're going to get the Soul Society killed. I don't exactly love shinigami, but they're needed to keep balance. They keep the population of our brethren, the hollows, down; sure, some see that as bad, but it's needed. If the hollow population shot up, there would soon be no human life left on Earth. I want to extend to you an offer to leave the espada." the girl stopped speaking then, wondering what his response would be.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Zephyr)   Chance Encounter (Zephyr) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:36 am

*Zephyr pondered what the woman was saying, and it was true. He knew what must be done. " I accept, I will join grimmjow and you to fight. But I will likely be hunted for betraying Dellapero, and ultimately killed." Zephyr walked to the base of the tree, he then sat down and leaned against it, eyes closed and mind open. "Are Grimmjow's forces many?"

(OOC:sorry, short post)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Zephyr)   Chance Encounter (Zephyr) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Soon after he sat down at the base of the tree, the girl journeyed, going from the branch she was sitting in to landing on the ground nearby Zephyr. "If you're asking if he has like, a huge army, then no, he doesn't. Mostly, it's just a small group of us, at least right now," Locura explained to him. "You know, it's strange; I don't know Dellapero that well, but I would have thought he wouldn't let the current espada go around willy nilly. he did just gain leadership, after all." she decided to say to him, trying her best to delay the personal issue she had to discuss with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Zephyr)   Chance Encounter (Zephyr) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance Encounter (Zephyr)
Page 1 of 1