Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kido

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

Kido Empty
PostSubject: Kido   Kido EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:14 am

Due to me not really knowing the stats at the time of my character creation, I didn't add the kido. I would like to add the following kido to my account:

#1;Sai: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back and the duration of this is based on the strength of the one bound.(Ex:Captain Commander;None.Captain;1.Lieutenants;2. Seated Officers;3. Humans/Special;4. Same for espada on Seki.)

#8;Seki: Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it. This allows for a large recoil and temporary paralysis. The paralysis' lasts based on how powerful the attacker is.(Ex:Captain Commander/Captains;1 turn Lieutenants;2 and seated officers 3. Same for espada: Leader;1. Numbered;2. Fraccion/Regular Arrancar; 3)

#21;Sekienton: Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb, this makes it harder to see the user but reiatsu can still partially be sensed in this. The smoke spans out to twenty feet across, and twelve feet deep, allowing for a great covering, while the user escapes.Lasts two turns.

#26;Kyokko: Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object. This works on many who do not have special abilities of sensing reishi. It uses very little reishi to do this and the effects can be altered so only one effect is used. The reiatsu hiding lasts until the user lets it die, but the light bending lasts two turns.

#39;Enkosen: Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks. This shield isn't very strong, and can only repel kido lower in level than its own and ceros up to gillian class. If a melee attack hits this, it will recoil allowing for an opening strike.The shield is only 3.5 feet in diameter.

Hado;Way of Destruction:

#1;Sho: Pushes the target away from the caster with a powerful burst of reishi. This is effective especially against lower ranks or those who have tired themselves out. It can be countered by an enkosen or dodged by using Shunpo/Sonido(And the like) this is for close-range and only goes outwards in a diameter of five feet around the user.

#4;Byakurai: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger which can shoot out up to 35 feet out. When this hits the opponent, it can go straight through one side to come out the other, burning a hole with the diameter of four inches. Medium damage

#32;Okasen: Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target that spans to 15 feet. It can shoot out to fourty feet, but does not spread vertically. So this can be ducked under or jumped over. If this hits, it only does medium damage.

#54;Haien: Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact. This can be dodged or quickly blocked by a kidou or cero, due to the slow charging rate. It extends out over 50 feet before stopping. Heavy Damage.

As well as these un-numbered healing kidou:

Keikatsu: This healing technique can be used quickly for restoring one individual's stamina and healing wounds no deeper than 15 cm. This casting is instantaneous and lasts but one turn. Once the turn ends and the opponent's turn arises, the spell has ended. The base for the healing is actually "Medium damage" meaning it won't restore severed limbs or heal something that has stabbed completely through the point of impact.(Not completely at least)

Meiyu: This healing tehcnique takes one more turn than Keikatsu, but can heal up to four allies at once. The problem being, all of the allies must be within four feet of the user for this to work and heals basically the same amount of damage as Keikatsu, the difference being that it only heals up to 10 cm of a wound.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido   Kido EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:10 pm

The canon ones are approved. I'm going to have someone else check the custom ones since I'm not that great at techs.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net

Kido
Page 1 of 1