Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Locura Ash

Application changes Empty
PostSubject: Application changes   Application changes EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:09 am

Yeah...so, I was thinking about Locura's application earlier, and realized something. It specifically says she has an American parent, yet she's 1,000+ years old, well before the time that America would have existed. I want Locura's application unlocked so that I can edit the history and fix this.

...Not sure if Japan existed 1,366 years ago in the Bleach-verse either, so if anyone could enlighten me on that, feel free to say so.
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: Application changes   Application changes EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:41 am

All right, it will be unlocked.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Application changes   Application changes EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:44 am

Application has been edited; changed the first few paragraphs of the history somewhat, also changed what skin tone she has in her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application changes   Application changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Application changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Information-
Jump to: