Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I'm still here ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

PostSubject: I'm still here ^^   Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:56 am

I haven't been on since Sunday, for which I apologize to everyone. I've been having some pretty major tests this week in school so I've had to study... and study some more >.< I still have another test tomorrow... and Monday... and Tuesday, but they're really easy subjects - History, Geography and English - and I'm as prepared as I'll ever be for them, so I'm officially back to posting Very Happy Though I might be gone middle of next week again to study for maths next Friday >.< On a side note though, the studying really payed off 'cause I got a test back that I did on Monday for Commerce/Economics and I got 99% ^^

'Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon.'

Koori (Last name) Yuki (first name)
Koori Yuki's Profile
Yuki's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: I'm still here ^^   Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 am

Congratulations and welcome back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: I'm still here ^^   Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 am

Welcome back Yuki!
And congrats on the test results!
I'm still failing at maths XD

"Our friend's hopes and dreams are etched into it's body. Transforming the Infinate Darkness into Light. Unmatched in Heaven and Earth. One Machine to equal the gods! Super Galaxy Gurren Lagaan! We'll show you the power...of the HUMAN RACE. ~Simon

We locked away our own kind and haulted our evolution! Do you have the sheer fortitude that is on par with that!? We say, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" ~Anti-Spiral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm still here ^^   

Back to top Go down

I'm still here ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Hello & Goodbye :: Absent-
Jump to: