Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

here we are and there we go

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroden

Kuroden

here we are and there we go Empty
PostSubject: here we are and there we go   here we are and there we go EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Ress Application (Controled near death which sarah approved of)

Name Zai Tetsu

Represent Greed

Family Ice

Looks here we are and there we go Rebirth_by_ghostexiled Silver hair instead o.o

The only ability of this ressurection besides the abilities of any ressurected arrancar is to have the ability to freeze things in the vacinity of his reitsu. Not a if you are near me I can freeze you right now. More of a if you are in my reitsu field i can slowly freeze you. One post per limb freezing at half power while at full power up to two limbs per post can be froze. The ice can be melted over a period of two posts and with a strength 1.5 times his own or a reitsu 1.5 times his own only a limb can be frozen at a time and after a single post it can be broken, but if the reitsu is twice as great it can be broken in the same post.

Last edited by Kuroden on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: here we are and there we go   here we are and there we go EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:38 pm

How big is this reiatsu field?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: here we are and there we go   here we are and there we go EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 pm

The reitsu feild is not visible it is the area i can cover with my own reitsu as in like if you adn i were in a fight and i threw my spiritual pressure about. Like how Aizen did to send grimmjow to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: here we are and there we go   here we are and there we go EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 pm

okay i approve this, you're power level and the fact that its a resurrection makes this appropriate. but i'll be watching your RP's
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here we are and there we go   here we are and there we go Empty

Back to top Go down

here we are and there we go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Information-
Jump to: