Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Modify my current zanpakto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanba

Modify my current zanpakto Empty
PostSubject: Modify my current zanpakto   Modify my current zanpakto EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:00 pm

I would really like to modify this characters zanpakto. It was my first character so I didnt really know what was allowed so I made his abilities minimal. I would really like to redo his zanpakto file and alter his looks a tad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Modify my current zanpakto   Modify my current zanpakto EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:11 am

Here is what I wish to change my zanpakto and vizard abilities to

Zanpakuto Information:

Zanpakuto Name: Wasuremono
Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Spirit Description:
Spoiler:
Release Phrase:Wasureru

Shikai
Released Appearance:
Spoiler:
Other Changes:

Passive abilities
Name: Enhanced Speed
Description: Speed is doubled
Downside: Only while shikai is active

Name: Enhanced Durability
Description: A layer of Sanba's reiatsu covers his body making it harder to penetrate his skin
Downside: Only while in shikai, becomes weaker the more he is hit

Name: Regeneration
Description: Sanba can regenerate wounds, not organs but he can regenerate limbs or cuts.
Downside: Takes 3 post to fully regenerate a limb. 1 post for cuts.

Active abilities

Name: Spatial Fluctuation
Description: A small area's image begins to twist, anything that enters this area is sucked in completely. It is a type of teleportation technique. Whatever goes in comes out where Sanba pleases. The small area is about the size of a basketball.
Downside: Sanba has to be able to see both where the thing enters and where it exits from where he stands. 2 post cooldown

Name: Sanba's First Law
Description: Sanba can control Newtons first law. Meaning he can freeze things in place through his sheer will. They dont move unless he forces it to, all outside forces are null and void. To do this he has to tap the person on the head with the hilt of his zanpakto
Downside: The move lasts for 2 posts, as said above Sanba has to touch them to move, however if he touches them they gain control of their body. This has a 3 post cooldown

Name: Sanba's 2nd Law
Description: This power allows Sanba to control how much velocity is put into each of the opponents moves. So if someone swings at Sanba he can control whether they put enough force in it to cut him, or if there is enough velocity to swing fast. He could make it slower and dodge, or make it faster so they lose balance
Downside: The opponent must be in Sanba's reiatsu field. Cooldown of 3 posts

Name: Enchou
Description: Sanba gets his own blood on the blade and it grows in size to about 5 feet
Downside: A bit heavier causing slower movement however with enhanced speed Sanba can move about the same as usual

Name: Cero
Description: A red blast is shot from Sanba's hands
Downside: N/A

Name: Bala
Description: Several cero are shot from his palms at a very fast rate
Downside: They are weaker

Name: Gran Rey Cero
Description: The cero is a dark purple, it is his personalized cero which is much more powerful than the normal cero
Downside: 3 post cooldown

Bankai
Release Phrase: Decorus Origis
Released Appearance:
Spoiler:
Other Changes: Sanba wields the zanpakto above but also has the spear/scythe type weapon slung across his back.

Passive abilities

Name: Adept Durability
Description:The reiatsu coating he has from his shikai release doubles in power, acting as a strong hierro
Downside: Same downside as enhanced ability

Name: Adept Speed
Description: His speed doubles that of what his shikai was
Downside: Only while bankai is active

Active abilities
Name: Spiritual Fluctuation
Description: The zanpakto gains its own coat of reiatsu, which vibrates at about half of what Uryu's steelschneider does on the anime, but has the same ability. It cannot be beaten by a mid powered blast, it either shreds whatever it touches in half or bounces it away

Name: Spatial Rift
Description: This is a modified version of spacial fluctuation. Sanba can now make bigger slots that can teleport things. And he no longer has to see them, he simply has to get a mental picture in his mind. The size of this spatial tear is about Sanba's body
Downside: 5 post cooldown
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Modify my current zanpakto   Modify my current zanpakto EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:15 am

I also have an updated history that I am making. So maybe if I could just have my Sanba APP unlocked so i can add these changed?
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Modify my current zanpakto   Modify my current zanpakto EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 am

I will unlock your application, but once you've made your changes just post in your app that you're finished so that these abilities can be reviewed and looked at ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modify my current zanpakto   Modify my current zanpakto Empty

Back to top Go down

Modify my current zanpakto
Page 1 of 1