Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bring it!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Bring it! 16376513Bring it! 16376513Bring it! 16376513
Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli walked into the training grounds, her purple hair was up in a bow as she looked around and started to stretch. Of course she was alone, she didn't really ask anyone to spar, it was kinda just a little work out for her, of course. She always wanted to sparr with someone but of course, she was always to scared to ask someone. She yawned a little as she looked around the area, she seen someone, of course, being who she is, she would want to yell and say hi, or something...

"Hey! You over there!" She called waiting for an answer of course, she ran towards him or her.

Bring it! 16h0ug5
This template was made by Patchouli, text banners by, AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND from CAUTION 2.0!
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Jor'lo turned around at the womans words. He had been practicing his swordsmanship when she had yelled. He slowly sheathed his sword and walked over to her. As he reached her he spoke. Hello there, Madame. I am Jor'lo Dosene, Lt of squad nine. And your name would be? He asked in his usual calm, respectful manner.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli laughed a little. "Patchouli Kami Angel, 4'th division, 3'rd seat." She smiled at him her purple eyes looked into his slightly. "May I call you Jor? Or should I just call you Jor'lo?" She smiled at him once more, laughing a little as she did.

Bring it! 16h0ug5
This template was made by Patchouli, text banners by, AL LIVES IN NEVER EVERLAND from CAUTION 2.0!
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Jor'lo smiled a fake smile. He did not really like nicknames but he would allow it. You may call me Jor if you wash, Patchouli. Now, may I ask what you are doing here? He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli smiled a little bit. "Well, I am here to train." She smiled at him a little, looking at him slightly as she tilted her head. "What are you doing here?" She let out a tiny laugh, rolling her eyes slightly.

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Jor'lo laughed as she asked her question. I am training as well. There could be many battles ahead, we all need to train and become stronger, wouldn't you agree? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli
laughed at what he said. "Of course we all need to become stronger. It is the way of life after all." She smiled at him, laughing a little. "Would you care to sparr?"

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Jor'lo smiled. He thought for a moment, he planned to train alone today, but what was the harm in having someone to fight? Sure, why not? But I must warn you, I am very strong. He said, then drew his Zanpakto.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli laughed a little. "So scared." She smiled, putting her sword from her side, smiling at him. She stepped back smirking a little, "Ready?"

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Jor'lo smiled a battle-hardened smile. He did not speak his answer, just ran at her, sword out to the side. As he reached her he slashed at her mid-section, then shunpo'd at the very last second, ending up behind her. He was still continuing the slash from behind. When he appeared the sword was only an inch away from her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli smirked, watching as he came towards her. Sucking in her gut hopping he wouldn't hit, then he dissapeared, most likely to go behind, she waited a little longer, then out of no where, her sword moved from her side, along with her body in a spinning movement, doing this, she sent her body almost flying to the side slightly, looking at him, her purple eyes seemed to glare at him. "Don't like to answer?" She smirked, and brought her sword up, the blade inches away from her nose, as it was placed in her hands.

Patchouli opened her eyes, moving her right leg behind her, she place the sword on the top of her left arm, slightly bending in a way, looking at him. Soon, she would make her move, but for now, she waited to see on what he would do, she knew that the sound of steel clashing soon would be heard through out the area. And she couldn't wait until the two swords hit, causing the ringing of metal to sound.

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Jor'lo grinned. I figured my attack ould be answer enough for you. He said, then he straightened up, a calm look upon his face. He pointed at her. Let us make things a little more interesting, Hado number 4, Byakurai. He said, launching the kido from the end of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli groaned a little, "hey! No fair!" she giggled, moving her sword around smirking more. Quckly, dodging it as fast as she could. Patchi screamed, "SHIN NO AME."Patchouli felt her body being
picked up by the air that was blowing around her, as she was picked up,
she dropped her sword, her clothing gotten brighter, and started to
change, as it changed, and she dropped to the ground, now wearing a
short skirt, and a tight black shirt, much like her skirt. And a pair of
high heel’s. [Also black.] She stood their, her sword was lifted up
again, and her hands held out, grabbing the handle of the sword, she
spun around, the tip of the sword touching the ground as she had her
back facing them, but her head turned to look at them. “Are you ready to
dance?”
She started to laugh, as she spun around again, jumping into
the air, and the sword cut into the ground, the ground started to turn
black, as the air became hotter, and the wind blew around her body, the
sword changed it’s state, changing into a wolf with wings.
Patchi smirked giggling more as she stood there watching him. "If you want to play, I can play."

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Jor'lo just laughed, then shook his head. Two against one? Now that's hardly fair, now is it? Then he grabbed his sword with both hands. Ignite, Rosokaku. He said as he puled his hands apart, going into Shikai. His blade split into two, elongated by half a foot, then curved, creating twin Scimitars. Now it is fair, wouldn't you agree? He said, then launched himself at the girl, using one sword to slash and cut at the girl. Then he leaped back and looked around for the wolf, and waited for the dust to clear so that he may know the damage on his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli seen him coming, as he did, Nii-Son was ready, Nii was already up as the dust came as he come towards Patchi. Nii's wings where wide up, covering the purple hair girl, as he went back, Nii was up in the sky, as it started to become wind, air bluiding up into his wings, Patchi staid on the ground, making it seem as if she had really been hit, of course, Nii was slightly hurt, but not very much. As Patchi started to stand back up, Nii let the wind from his wings go, the dust and dirty flying at the man she was sparring with. Most likely knocking him to him to the ground as it did most people who tried to with stand Nii-Son's move.

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Jor'lo shunpo'd out of the way as he saw the dust clear from the gathering of the wind. He ended up behind the wolf thing in the sky, his right blade only an inch from it's spine. His left blade was pointed at Patchouli. He laughed. You forget, I am alot faster then you OR your Zanpakto. I could either paralize him for life, or burn him alive right now, but I shall not. He said, then shunpo'd once more. He was right behind her. See, your Zanpakto may turn into an ally, but it leaves you weaponless. If I had the mind to I could kill you right now, but I won't. He said, then shunpo'd once more to where he was originally standing. Now, when are you going to ACTUALLY fight me? He said.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli smirked a little. Within her boot, was a tiny danger, grabbing it fastly, Patchi swings her leg under his, knocking him to the ground, she crawls ontop of him, the knife against his neck. "And, I can slit your throat right now, but of course. I will not." She smirked a little, standing up, holding out her hand, an offer to help him up.

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Jor'lo laughed. Very good, you know how to play this game very well. He said, getting up to one knee and refusing the hand. But you forget, this is a spar. Someone is GOING to get hurt, just not killed. He said, then brought his right scimitar around her leg and slashed at the back of her knee.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli screamed in pain as she was cut. "Hey! That wasn't fair!" She cried, stabbing the danger into his left leg. "How about that!" She giggled as she moved it down a bit, then took it out of his leg.

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Jor'lo laughed. All is fair in battle. He said, then he grimaced as she stabbed his leg. Very........Good. You catch on quickly. He said, then leaped backwords. Luckily she missed his muscul or tendons. It hurts like HELL, but he can still opperate. He growled at her. Now I see you are getting serious. He then pointed his blade at her, his blade tip was ten feet away. Hell.......Fire. He said, shooting out a fifteen inch long column of flame at her.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli giggled more, slightly ducking by doing the splits, her arm still being burnt slightly. "Oww! Fuck that hurts!" She cried, holding onto her arm slightly. Then throwing the danger at him, nearly missing his man hood by only inches.

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Jor'lo leaped up and flipped over her, landing on the other side of her facing her. You left yourself in a vulnerable postion, not good. He said, then kicked at her side.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:31 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli groaned, falling to her side. "Ya? That's what you think." She smirked, as Nii came up behind jor, knocking him to the ground as he did, one of his claws digging into Jor's chest as Patchi got back up stumbling.

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:03 pm

God damn wolf.... Jor'lo said as he was knocked to the ground. He got one of his swords up and pushed the tip towards the things right shoulder, aiming to cut it off.
Back to top Go down
Patchouli

Patchouli

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Bring it! W6ql2p
Patchouli told Nii to back off, and the wolf went behind her. "One thing is to cut me, but never cut Nii-Son." Patchi laughed a little, holding the back of her leg slightly, it hurt badly still. "I'm not sure about you, but I think I've had enough pain for one day." She laughed, putting the dager back into her boot, and Nii turned back into the sword, as she held her hand out. "Lets call it even for right now."

Bring it! 16h0ug5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bring it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring it!   Bring it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring it!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next