Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If I woke up next to you....

Go down 
+46
Rina Todou
Kikuchi Kioko
Amata Kuromo
Lightning (Kaihime)
Mai Natsumi
Yachiru Kusajishi
Kuroden
Ikkaku Madarame
Archer
Reikou Yuuri
Kuchiki Rukia
Makoto
Altair Sanguine
Okashii Hansamu
Asmodeus/Kohaku
Kaimei
Saia
Kuro Ryuu
Christy
Miyagusuku Akito
Rangiku Matsumoto
Envy
Zilo
Siren Cancao
Hayami Rentai
Ashley Kirei
Jūshirō Ukitake
Dellapero+
Alaster Utsuro
Tomix
Koori Yuki
Izuru Kira
Samara Sawamatsu
Jor'lo Dosene
Maxwell Winchester
Toshiro Hitsugaya
Kurai+
Arabella Formosita
Ichisake Mizuki+
Ehrung Sieg
Bakura Ryou
Byakuya Kuchiki™
Ishpaleum
Kurokon Shikyo
Ichimaru Gin
Patchouli
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 pm

*warms her toes*
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:37 pm

this is....a new one O.o....oh well just make sure to lock the door when you leave *sits in the corner of her bed and listens to some music*
Back to top Go down
Rina Todou

Rina Todou

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:39 pm

*ignores her and continues to snore in the middle of the bed*
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:36 pm

*looked from the girl laying on his bed to the open window.* Why is it always they wanna sleep in, or make me waffles? *sighed, then picking the girl up in the cradle carry. He sees byakuya in his house agian, tossing the girl at him* (Sorry RahRah-chan just seems you're always here XDD)
Back to top Go down
Alice Miyami

Alice Miyami

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:36 pm

*Snuggles closer and begins to snore*
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:27 pm

(pokes and goes promptly back to sleep)
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:16 pm

(kicks the guy) freak!
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:44 am

...are you a boy or a girl? *is still trying to get the damn tail off<.<*
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:30 pm

*stares straight ahead* That children, is why you do not drink more than 2 glasses of sake.
Back to top Go down
Neko Yasu

Neko Yasu

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:44 pm

-blink- Dude... what the hell happened?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:19 am

I dont know but this bed is ENORMOUS!
Back to top Go down
Archer

Archer

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:23 am

O.O; what the f*** are you doing in my bed?! >.> I'm sorry but you need to leave like right now e.e
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:17 pm

"dude... you own the biggest bed in known history, spare some room you selfish dog"
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Unless you want something from me, please move your ass.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:24 pm

chill out... my ass is none of your concern, just watch your back ya know
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:04 pm

*blush* Taichou um uh Long time no see * looks around and then back at gin* thinks: how much did I drink ... Im must be dreaming ..*
Back to top Go down
Samara Sawamatsu

Samara Sawamatsu

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:17 pm

I must've been really drunk to bring an emo home to myself.... Waaait. Is this even my place? Ø-o
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Mizuki+

Ichisake Mizuki+

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Why are there so many people in my room? *sighs* well since y'all are here it's PARTY TIME!!! *turns on music*
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:43 pm

...I must get better security.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Thats kinda worthless.... and i cant beleive you did THAT last night...
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:02 pm

oh but i have a very vivid imagination, besides Byakuya is a tormented man anyways
Back to top Go down
Katsumoto Musashi

Katsumoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:49 am

Tell me I didn't jizz......
Back to top Go down
Akuma Kitsune

Akuma Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Oh god what the hell did I take?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you....   If I woke up next to you.... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you....
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Chat Area :: Spam-
Jump to: