Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

j sosuke human

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Basic Information

Name: j sosuke

Grade: 12

Looks: j sosuke human  Profile Avater/ is not aizen from the dead

Personality: He is stuck up but very loving toward people.tuck up and kinda mean at times. He is very loving toward people but that's when he wants to be. J is a surprisingly polite, soft-spoken intellectual, often addressing his subordinates by their given names. He rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. Whenever confronted, J is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversation and make small talk, which often infuriates the one he is talking to. When situations when attacked and he doesn't want to fight he simply try to stop to person attacking with his sword then smiling and saying "why do you attack me when I did nothing." sometimes when he has his cocky attitude he begins to insult people and start fights mostly everywhere he goes at most the time.

Sexuality: bisexual

Relationship Status: Single

Human Special Ability Information

Name: space powers

Description: He is able to use wormholes and gravivty to his advangtge but sometimes it can go the other way and destroy himself. these moves do have limitations as well.

Techniques Infomation

Name: Wormholes

Description: Being able to travel through them or sending an attack through them. i can not use the move close together much. J has up to 1 minute and 30 second in the wormhole before its devours him and destroys him. J can produce the hole in an instant but they have time limits like if j uses 2 holes which is his limit he must recharge for 2 post which means 2 post with out the wormholes.

Name: Weapon creation

Description: When he is fight he opens a wormhole and a weapon of his choice is made from something in space. J make things like peices of planets into a weapon like an axe or sword. They are able to be broken.

Name: Push and pull tech

Description: Is able to use gravity to push or pull a person. He can only use this if the reastu is smaller then his but if it is like ten away this move can pull or push them alittle. I can pull and push them up to 3 inches i can train this. if there reastia is 10 more then mine i can only pull or push them by 1 inch. Has a 1 post cooldown.

Name: Pressure

Description: Gravivty is pressed down on them unable to kill them. He can only use this if the reastu is smaller then his but if it is like ten away this move can slow them down. Right now there is no way to counter this move unless u have higher sp then j. The people he use it own are sent to the ground and pinned down for one whole post. He uses some of his energy depending on how much he puts in. During this attack the whole area is pressured down by it for one post. But it also means j can not move at all or he will let it go.

Name: Black hole

Description: It's a move like a cero. after absorbing all attackas fired at the wormhole the hole keeps most the power and when j uses this move it is all released in one blast. all ranged together. It can only be used twice per fight. he can use watever moves he send into his wormhole. like if a getsuga tenshou is used on j. if j uses his wormhole to absorb it he can then use the getsuga another time later on. Again he can only use this move twice but during those two attacks when he uses it the frist time he must wait 3 post to use it again. nevermind on melee.

History and RP Sample

History: J died many times. once he was an arrancar and he became the 6th strongest arrancar in las noches but he died then.j was born in the human world floating in a river. A gentle family found him and raised him up to be great. As he grew he got smarter and wiser. When he was in elementary school his grades were high. When he was in middle school he was the smartest kid in class. When he was being bullied he would ignore it. As he grew he grew incredible strength and power. One day he was walking home from school. It was his last day of school and he was going to college on a scholarship. He was walking in the streets as a car came and ran him over. J was seen on the ground dead. As a spirit he had a short life. He had only been a spirit for a week until a soul reaper tone him to the soul society. J was walking through the area of the rukon district. He finally found some people to bond with even tho they were only going to be with him for a while he cherished them. They went around doing good for everyone with his group. One day came when a group of evil people came to kill them off. J was so angry that his hidden powers came out. The wind blew hard and a voice came from his right. A dragon like creature came past him and killed the people who had attacked him. After that day j buried his friends and cried that whole day. The next day j left to go to the academy of soul reapers so he didn't have to live in a dump anymore. When he was there he quickly entered the academy and did his best to be great. In the academy the teachers were atonished by his powers and abilities. He worked very hard to get his shikai. j sosuke worked very hard. he trained day and night to be the best of the best. he didnt want anyone to stop him. One day he was defeated by a very strong captain and it brought shame to him and his family. J then fought and trained harder and ever since then he stayed in squad 5 till he could defeat a million captains at once. He then died of natural causes. When he was reborn as a human he spent his life playing till 12th grade when he found he had special powers.

RP Sample: (An example of how you RP.)
It toke J 10 minutes to get back when he came back he was holding a diamond necklace j gave Desiree before they broke up. "Desi." J said to himself. Then he looked at a white piece of clothing it was not normal it was arrancar like actually. "I think i know where she is now she is in hueco mundo the hollow world." j said toward everyone. J stood in front of everyone and did an incantation. " My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis." As j said this the technique it literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds,
revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. "this is the portal toward hueco mundo. The garganta." J then turned " Bakudo 73 Tazansho." A triangular barrier came around everything in the area of the shop that meant the garganta as well. "this will make sure no one follows us. And wen we go there to make sure we don't get ambushed and killed." j said as his hand went over his face. "Dawn over me Mask of death." j said as his vizard mask was on. the garganta started to suck everyone in no one could get away not even zilo.

[b][i]

Last edited by J Coyote Sosuke on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Mukuro Rokudo

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:07 pm

J Sosuke wrote:

Description: Being able to travel through them or sending an attack through them. i can not use the move close together much. J has up to 1 minute and 30 second in the wormhole before its devours him and destroys him.

Way too Op, you cannot create "Wormhole" Explain how you made them.

J Sosuke wrote:

Description: When he is fight he opens a wormhole and a weapon of his choice is made from something in space.

How do you make a weapon using nothing but space, their is clearly no reasonable explanation for this.

J Sosuke wrote:

Description: Is able to use gravity to push or pull a person. He can only use this if the reastu is smaller then his but if it is like ten away this move can pull or push them alittle.

Just no..

J Sosuke wrote:

Description: Gravivty is pressed down on them unable to kill them. He can only use this if the reastu is smaller then his but if it is like ten away this move can slow them down.

Very Op, You cannot control Gravity, its impossible.

J Sosuke wrote:

Description: It's a move like a cero. after absorbing all attackas fired at the wormhole the hole keeps most the power and when j uses this move it is all released in one blast. all melee and ranged together. It can only be used twice per fight.

How is this even possible.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:23 pm

sorry for posting here but i helped J a bit so... ya

wormholes are like garganta only instead of taking ya to hueco mundo it takes you to another location on earth, ill let you decide how far.

as for the space thing im sure there are billions of planets to get it from....

as for the reiatsu push and pull, its not that oped, its not full blown telekinesis, please help me understand why "just no"

Gravity is affected by reiatsu, its been shown in cannon

and the black holes... theres a kido that makes them, in cannon
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Kurokon Genshuku wrote:
sorry for posting here but i helped J a bit so... ya

wormholes are like garganta only instead of taking ya to hueco mundo it takes you to another location on earth, ill let you decide how far.

as for the space thing im sure there are billions of planets to get it from....

as for the reiatsu push and pull, its not that oped, its not full blown telekinesis, please help me understand why "just no"

Gravity is affected by reiatsu, its been shown in cannon

and the black holes... theres a kido that makes them, in cannon

1. Is their any limits, like how fast can he produces it? Does he snaps his finger and jumps in a giant worm hole out of the blue?

2. Its way to op he can open a worm hole into any other planet. A human shouldn't really pull things out of places many light years away from us.

3.If suddenly J has the ability to push random people who are weaker then him and pulling them around it would seem Op even if it is a small distance. Picture it like this, J is holding his sword and he is close up to someone, he can just pull the enemy right into his sword which will create big problems.

4. Reiatsu does relate to Space, but a Human shouldn't have the power to use gravity and crush people. Even if it's only for people weaker then him.So let me ask this question.Is their a way to counter that move? Or right when he uses it the people weaker then him take effect? Also much energy does it drain out of him? Or does he just walk away stronger then ever.

5. This black hole seems really unfair, a human who can deflect moves and stuff. Please tell me what kind of moves he can suck and send back to people.[Ie:Certain Shikai,Kido,Cero etc]. I need limits to this move.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:12 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Quote :

Description: Being able to travel through them or sending an attack through them. i can not use the move close together much. J has up to 1 minute and 30 second in the wormhole before its devours him and destroys him. J can produce the hole in an instant but they have time limits like if j uses 3 holes which is his limit he must recharge for one post which means one post with out the wormholes.

Opening 1 worm hole should be a trouble for yourself already, how can you open 3?Please explain to me how you can open 3. You also need a much longer cool down.

Quote :

Description: When he is fight he opens a wormhole and a weapon of his choice is made from something in space. J make things like peices of planets into a weapon like an axe or sword.

Are these Weapons Unbreakable?

Quote :

Description: Is able to use gravity to push or pull a person. He can only use this if the reastu is smaller then his but if it is like ten away this move can pull or push them alittle.

First of all, how long can you push or pull them please use the metric system because "alittle" won't really help, and how close do they have to be for you to actually push them?. Last and not least, "Ten" what?

Quote :

Description: Gravivty is pressed down on them unable to kill them. He can only use this if the reastu is smaller then his but if it is like ten away this move can slow them down. Right now there is no way to counter this move unless u have higher sp then j. The people he use it own are sent to the ground and pinned down for one whole post. He uses some of his energy depending on how much he puts in.

Ok? This one seems pretty good now but their has to be a cool down and a weakness. If you crush them can't they just shunpo out of the way?

Quote :

Description: It's a move like a cero. after absorbing all attackas fired at the wormhole the hole keeps most the power and when j uses this move it is all released in one blast. all melee and ranged together. It can only be used twice per fight. he can use watever moves he send into his wormhole. like if a getsuga tenshou is used on j. if j uses his wormhole to absorb it he can then use the getsuga another time later on. Again he can only use this move twice but during those two attacks when he uses it the frist time he must wait 3 post to use it again.

So you can suck melee attacks too? How is that possible, wouldn't the unit fall through the worm hole?
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:35 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Ok to prevent spam you mind adding a 1 post cool down to your push and pull?.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:45 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:46 pm

If you want to train your move you have to ask a Mod/Admin before you can train it Ic with people.

Other Wise Approved.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:48 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki™

Byakuya Kuchiki™

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:53 am

Please change how your character looks. People will be freaking because they think Aizen's come back from the dead.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-serenity.rpg-board.net
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:04 am

Quote :
Looks: Avater/ is not aizen from the dead

You don't have an avatar any more, so please fill this section in with a paragraph on his appearance.

Quote :

Description: Being able to travel through them or sending an attack through them. i can not use the move close together much. J has up to 1 minute and 30 second in the wormhole before its devours him and destroys him. J can produce the hole in an instant but they have time limits like if j uses 2 holes which is his limit he must recharge for 2 post which means 2 post with out the wormholes.

Please say how many posts he is allowed in the wormhole, as 1 minute and 30 seconds doesn't mean much in an RP. How many post cooldowns does he have if he just uses one wormhole? How much time does it take to set up a wormhole and then send an attack through it?

Quote :

Description: When he is fight he opens a wormhole and a weapon of his choice is made from something in space. J make things like peices of planets into a weapon like an axe or sword. They are able to be broken.

How long does it take for the weapon to be made? How easy are they to break? How many can he create at a time, and how many can he create in a fight?

Quote :

Description: Gravivty is pressed down on them unable to kill them. He can only use this if the reastu is smaller then his but if it is like ten away this move can slow them down. Right now there is no way to counter this move unless u have higher sp then j. The people he use it own are sent to the ground and pinned down for one whole post. He uses some of his energy depending on how much he puts in. During this attack the whole area is pressured down by it for one post. But it also means j can not move at all or he will let it go.

What is the cooldown for this?

Quote :

Description: It's a move like a cero. after absorbing all attackas fired at the wormhole the hole keeps most the power and when j uses this move it is all released in one blast. all ranged together. It can only be used twice per fight. he can use watever moves he send into his wormhole. like if a getsuga tenshou is used on j. if j uses his wormhole to absorb it he can then use the getsuga another time later on. Again he can only use this move twice but during those two attacks when he uses it the frist time he must wait 3 post to use it again. nevermind on melee.

How long can he store attacks? Is the attack weakened after it is absorbed and then sent back at the opponent? How long does it for the attack to be absorbed? Is it possible to not get an attack absorbed if it was fired at the black hole? What would happen if a much, much stronger opponent - say a captain - fired an attack at the black hole, would it destroy the black hole, or would it still get absorbed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

j sosuke human  Empty
PostSubject: Re: j sosuke human    j sosuke human  Empty

Back to top Go down

j sosuke human
Page 1 of 1